Sober

ONE

I drink to make other people seem more interesting. – Ernest Hemingway

I hadn’t been at the party more than twenty minutes and I already had someone shove some weird tasting, alcohol laced cocktail in a red solo cup into my hand. “Drink it!” They cheered as someone else in the group downed an entire cup of it in one swig. Swedish parties weren’t like this, but as they said: when in Rome, do as the Romans do.

One gulp. The drink, which I would probably learn had some absurd sounding name like ‘The Monkey Gland’ or ‘Mickey Slim’ or worse ‘Corn N’ Oil’, burned as it dragged slowly down my throat. A loud round of applause and a couple pats on my back were received, egging me on to drink more. Whatever it was, it was strong as hell.

In Sweden we partied, but it compared nothing to what North American parties were apparently like. Our parties were held in the basement of some sleazy, abandoned apartment building while in Kitchener they picked some unlucky blokes house to trash for the evening. Must’ve been whoever lost the bet; I had still yet to meet the host. Back home, we drank hard liquor while the shit that had just been placed in my cup by either Robbie or Chris had been a mixture of some kind of fruit juice and weak vodka. The music was blaring so hard that I could feel the vibrations go right through my body. “Here, drink this, rookie!” One of the veterans on the team, someone I couldn’t remember their name but recognized from one of the team meetings earlier in the day, barked as I was handed another solo cup.

Rookie Initiation. I had actually heard of it, or had been warned by Jeff to stay far from it. “It’s just a little rookie hazing,” Julian slurred as he handed me the cup. He was totally passed wasted. I stared at the cup. Drink it,
they told me. The concoction was dark in the dim lighting and reeked of different alcohols; it made my stomach churn. He made a gesture with his hands to drink on and I plugged my nose and began to drink. This one tasted worse than the last. I continued to drink and drink and drink, being egged on by the small group around me, until there was nothing left in the cup. They laughed and the world became a little dizzy.

“I swear to God, Julian, if you roofied somebody at my party, I will beat your ass!” A young woman gritted through her teeth as she pushed through Robbie and Chris and stood toe-to-toe with Julian. He easily towered over her despite the fact that she was wearing sky-high stilettos but she wouldn’t back down. Julian placed his arm sloppily on her shoulder as she raised her eyebrows back to him.

“Calm down, boo. Nobody is getting roofied at your place, just a little hazing…” He slurred through his words. Even with the drunk goggles I was no experiencing from the recent influx of alcohol, I could tell she was hotter than hot.

Her long dark brown hair hung messily around her face and underneath the tight fitting, short red number she was wearing were legs that seemed to go on, and on, and on for miles. She smiled small towards me, and pointed her finger right into Julian’s sternum. “If someone passes out on my front lawn and dies because you’re little ‘rookie hazing’ so help me God, I will hurt you.” Now his arm was wrapped around her shoulder and his face was dangerously close to hers.

“I told you not to worry, we’ve got all of this covered.” Her nose turned up—probably from the strong stench of his alcohol breath as she shrugged his arm off of her shoulder and began to walk away. “Get her to dance with you, Landy.” Julian turned towards me, fist dapping the guy next to him with a smirk.

“Pardon?” I looked off towards the direction of where the girl, who I now found out was the hostess, was standing with a small group of girls and talking. She pulled her hair over her shoulder and continued talking. She seemed so natural. And normal.

“We know you have no chance with her whatsoever, but its all part of the fun.” I met eyes with Julian, the ringleader of my little rookie hazing, and stared him down. Grabbing the beer that was in Robbie’s hand and downing it with one gulp, I pushed my fears aside and began my trek across the room.

Later I would regret all the alcohol.

“Hi, uh,” I fumbled through my words as I walked up to her. She turned from her group of friends and smiled at me. “I’m, uh, I’m Gabe.” She grinned and I about blew myself. Her stance oozed of confidence, warmth and a little bit of tipsiness. A brief second occurred in between my fumbles and her response, but I had done it: hook, line and sinker.

“Reed. Would you like to dance?” She asked with a million dollar smile. You have no chance with her, whatsoever, ran through my mind and I looked over at the guys, who were standing around together in a little huddle, waiting for me to fail, and shot them a shit-eating grin. Would I ever. Play it cool, Gabe.

“Absolutely, but I can’t guarantee I’m any good.” She let out a long and loud genuine laugh that could have probably have been heard upstairs and around the corner even over all the music. She was real. I shook my head. “Seriously, I’m terrible.” I countered as my face began to turn red the second she lightly placed her arm on my bicep.

“You can’t be any worse than me.” She commented back as she grabbed my hands and placed them on the tops of her thighs, slowly (and agonizingly) she fit her butt into my seat and moved her hips in motion of the songs, by the chorus we were in sync and her arms were wrapped lightly around my neck. The guys, with looks of pure and utter surprise on their face, went wild when I ducked my head and grazed my lips across her throat, nipping just slightly. It was gutsy and ballsy and brave, and I was thankful when she didn’t slap me across the face. “They tell you to ask me to dance as part of your hazing?” She finally asked after ‘Low’ by Flo-Rida had finished and some underground band blasted through, throwing off the rhythm we had started. I didn’t know what to say, either way it sounded terrible, even though I had thought about the notion while she had been harping at Julian. “Pretty sneaky of them. Smart move.” She mumbled as she turned from facing against me and now faced towards me.

I lost my breath for a second. She was really beautiful.

She wrapped her arms back around my neck and stood on the tip of her heels to reach my mouth. Before I could even register what we were doing, I kissed her back, deep and full. She smelled like lavender and tasted like cherries and bubble gum. She pulled away before I could reach in for another kiss and automatically I sighed.

“So, you know Julian, and those guys?” I asked cautiously as a slower song came up on the speakers and I pulled my arms around her waist. Our faces were just inches apart. She smiled. I could fall in love with that smile.

“I do.” I was about to ask where she had known them from, but instead she cut me off. “But they’re not important.” She whispered against my lips and I began feeling dizzy.

Her, plus the amount of alcohol that I had consumed in just less than one hour was not working well with each other. The kisses deepened and before I knew it catcalls were being made around the room and the music had been shut off. We had an audience for our public make out session. The catcalls, hooting and hollering only got louder the longer we kissed; by this time my tongue was halfway down her throat and my hands were slowly inching that tight red dress up her toned thighs. I was drunk from the alcohol and high off of her touch, and nothing in the world made me care about anybody else but her.

I was being greedy as I pulled her face deeper into mine to intensify the public display of affection, as she rocked her hips against my crouch, pulling her right leg up over my hip. If it hadn’t been for the group of people standing around and staring (namely my buddies and teammates) I would have slipped my hands around to the back of the dress and yanked the nagging piece of fabric off of her to reveal the real prize. After we fumbled around for a couple more minutes, both of us got the message as to where this was heading. She smirked, pulled her leg off of my hip, and grabbed my left hand in her right, dragging me along with her. Childish giggles were let out from both of us as I followed her up the flight of stairs. “Do you trust me?” She asked with wide eyes as she led me down a short hallway, stopping just right before the door. I nodded. It was the alcohol; I didn’t normally act this way.

The devilish smile reappeared as she pulled us both through the threshold of the door, and closed it quickly behind us. Before we were even in we continued what we had started downstairs. This time, however, kisses were deeper and more passionate and I was finally able to get that pesky piece of fabric up and over her hips, revealing a sexy black lace thong. She reached for the zipper behind her neck as I slapped it away. If the dress was coming off, I was the one taking it off for her. Slowly I pulled the zipper down, all the while my fingertips made circles over the lacey fabric that covered her sweet spot.

She shuddered underneath the simple touch and writhed in my hand as soon as I applied more pressure. By the time I had her dress off and in a pool on the floor, she was moaning like a whore. As my fingers slipped beneath the fabric and traced the lining of her lips, she moaned louder. “Jesus fuck, Gabriel!” She muttered through her teeth, as I slowly pushed one finger up into her holy grail. She was wet, so wet and as I felt my pants getting tighter in the crouch section, I slipped two more fingers in. Her juices ran down my hand as I increased the speed of pumping in and out of her, the faster I went the more she moaned, the closer I got.

So I stopped. The look on her face when I pulled my hand out with a loud pop! reminded me of a puppy that had just been chastised. She watched as I slowly licked the juices off of my hands, and then returned to kissing her. Slowly her hands worked down the buttons of the light blue dress shirt I had worn mistakenly to the party. She pushed the shirt off my broad shoulders as soon as the last button was unhinged and let it fall into the pile of clothes, working quickly to get to my belt buckle.

“Jesus Christ!” I gritted through my teeth after she had let my pants fall to the floor and began snaking her hand down the front of my underwear. Her fingers traced slowly and softly over the shaft of my cock with her nails digging slightly into my balls with a different pressure. The combined feeling of inside of her sweet spot and my own pooling feeling that was beginning inside of my stomach, rushed what I wanted to do. I pulled her hand out of my underwear and caught her mouth in a kiss as I grabbed each side of my underwear and pulled them down. Before I could even do the same for her, she led me to the bed and sat me down before performing a sexy little strip tease, starting with the matching black lace bra and ending with the small piece of fabric between her legs.

Now all that there was between a good time and us was the space between us. Grabbing her by the wrist and pulling her down on top of me seemed to be easier than I thought it would have. She reached for her heels to pull them off and I grunted to her to leave them on, rolling her underneath me between long kisses. “Are you sure about this?” I finally spoke in an understandable language as I kissed her collarbone. She dug her nails into my back and ground her hips upward into mine as I took that for a yes.

She was still so goddamn wet and I wanted to thank every deity there was above me for giving me this wonderful gift. Grunts, moans and sighs were released as she spread her legs wide open so I was able to enter her. At first I pushed slow, carefully watching her face for any sign of discomfort and not finding any. My pace quickened as she dug her nails deeper into my back and we both realized I was in fully as we simultaneously let out roaring moans.

“Holy fuck!” Was all she was able to call out after I began rocking and rolling around my hips and body into her entrance. I started slow at first, testing the waters as to what I could and could not do with her, and continued to up my ante until both of us were screaming.

“Jesu--” I muttered as she bucked against me hard. I wasn’t able to get in another word before she did it again, this time on purpose. “You little shit.” I grunted as I trusted deeper into her and continued my pumps harder and faster, I could tell she was already getting close by the heaving breaths. She was so close, yet I wasn’t going to let her go so quickly. I pulled myself out of her right as the climax was getting to its peak, and motioned for her to kneel on the floor in front of where I was sitting on the bed.

Now it was my turn.

Before I could get a complaint or a word in from her, I shoved Reed’s head down onto my stiff cock. She took the entire length in all at once and I rewarded her by pulling her hair and head back hard enough to wear everything but the tip of my cock was out of her mouth. She frowned and sunk her teeth into the meaty part of my tip as I dunked her head back down the length. She choked this time and let out a muffled growl, which I returned the favor with a loud moan as she fondled my balls with her fingers. I could feel that my own orgasm was not far off in the distance, and could tell that she was getting frustrated by my given-up tries on making her come. I pulled her hand away from where she was giving her own body a little attention and let her slide off my dick with a slick pop! she grinned as I laid her back on the bed underneath me.

“That was--” And she silenced me with a kiss as I slipped myself back inside of her again and began our routine rhythm. It was a mere moments before I felt the walls of muscles begin to clench around my cock with a squeeze. “Come for me, baby,” I cooed to her softly as I planted a kiss on her forehead. She moaned again and bucked against me. I pushed myself harder into her and drove my body towards her core, deeper and deeper every time before I felt both of us begin to disappear.

She went first, the muscles of her vagina just beginning to relax as I made my own final descent of the mission. A mixture of four letter curse words in both English and Swedish escaped my lips as I felt her pull her body into me and every last drop of my own come pouring into her tiny body. She lay limp for just a moment before I pulled myself out and wrapped us both with blankets.

“Wow,” She whispered quietly in the silent room. I nodded in response. I couldn’t even speak. “That was nice.” I wasn’t one to speak much after sex, and quickly Reed picked up on it, spooning herself up next to me and falling fast asleep soon after her last word.

I showed them.

~~~~~

The next morning I woke up with a killer headache and warm and naked body next to me. It took me a minute to realize that I had woken up at the place where I had been dropped off at the party. Searching around the room I looked for a clock to see what time it was, but it was to no avail. As long as I made it to afternoon meetings, I would be okay.

“Morning,” she mumbled in a sleepy tone as I kissed in between her shoulder blade. Smiling I returned the pleasantry. “What time is it?”

“I don’t know--” I started, but her phone began blaring on the dresser top. A text message. She ran out of the bed (buck naked, I might add) to answer the phone with a panicked look set on her face.

“Shit, you need to get out of here. My dad is going to be home in thirty minutes.” She mumbled quickly as she forwent putting on her own clothes, to picking up my own and tossing them in my general direction. I managed to get all of my paraphernalia on and in one piece in less than five minutes, and stood in the front door of the place I had just entered twelve hours before.

“Are you sure you don’t need help cleaning up?” I asked, hoping I was able to stay just a couple of more minutes. She shook her head quickly and dismissed me to leave but not before leaving me with one last kiss. “Can I call you sometime?” I asked with hopeful optimism. She shook her head quicker this time and all hope went out of the window for a moment.

“We won’t work out.” She explained, even though I didn’t know what she was talking about. Before I could ask she shut the door behind me and through the glass pane, I saw her running frantically around the house to start cleaning up.

How would she have even known if we worked out or not?

If the guys knew who she was, one of them was bound to give me her number. Right?
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments would be cool?

Also, this is set whilst he's with the Rangers in Junior! :)

(;