Status: So cute!~ (。・ω・。)ノ♡

Ain't Love Grand?

Lucas's Feelings

Lucas's P.O.V

Every day... Every single fucking day, Aiden is clinging onto Seth, while I'm helping Devon out. I heard what happened once Devon came running to my house, telling me his past and everything. I honestly didn't what to feel. He was so small... And caring. I never expected him to do any of that, but I made sure that I can forgive him. And with Aiden being gone, I understood, but my feelings said otherwise. It was all rage and hatred written on all of it. Throughout this, Aiden knows that I've been becoming more enraged by this... I've tried to hidden it, but I just cannot take this any longer! I feel like I'm going to hurt something...! Or someone...

Aiden sees how I've been acting, and he's tried all he can, but it just won't work. It feels like he's cheating on me... And I hate cheaters with a burning passion. I couldn't hate Aiden, but what his actions were was just making me feel pissed... I... I... I didn't ever feel this way, but... I'm rethinking my relationship with him...
♠ ♠ ♠
;n; You all might hate me now... I sowwy!!!! D: But it's going along with the story <3 ;n; please read along? Ha ha ha, anywhore, uh, this wasn't the chapter I did, I just made this chapter only because I wanted you all to see how Lucas was feeling about this all. But I am still going to post the chapter. Obviously .__.

Recommend! Comment! Subscribe!