Status: So cute!~ (。・ω・。)ノ♡

Ain't Love Grand?

Seth Hatcher

Aiden's P.O.V

I sighed calmly as I rolled to my right. But I then was surprised to be greeted with the hard wooden floor

"Ouch," I said weakly as my face was smushed against the cold floor

I quietly stood up so I wouldn't wake up my dashing prince from his beauty sleep. I looked at the time and it was 6:30. Damn, I've never woken up this early, in like, ever. I walked up the stairs into my room and began to undress so I could begin taking a shower. I then grabbed the pair of clothing I wanted and entered the bathroom. I closed the door behind me and twisted the knob for hot. I also turned on the cold so I could balance the heat out. It was nice to take a shower; Yesterday was such a hard day. I started to think about my parents again... Are they even here? Sigh, I don't want to think abut this... I'll just get depressed again.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Once I dried myself up, I dressed in some jeans, a black tank top, red underwear, rainbow colored socks, a couple of fat bracelets, a spiked choker, a jacket, and Converse. I scratched my head when I opened the door, only to be greeted by my lovely boyfriend Lucas tackling me with tons of kisses. I laughed as he kissed down to my neck. Okay, now this is getting sexual. I tried to push him off, but he was so focused into getting me horny. Is he trying to do this intentionally?

I struggled a lot but it didn't work...

"Lucas, seriously, we need to get ready"

"Oh, come on, can't we fool around a bit?"

My dick went hard... I've been dreaming of when he would say that to me. And I want to go to school? Hell no. I pushed Lucas on his back, lifted up his shirt and started sucking on his nipples as he moaned with pleasure. I love it when he moans like that, it's a huge turn on. My hand started to drift under his pants but he stopped me from going any farther.

"Woah, woah, woah, you know that I can't go all the way"

I looked at him and started tearing up... Why can't I get pleasure? Seriously, he was the one to attract me in the first place and he wants to just stop it? Ugh, this is so frustrating!

"Sh, please, don't cry," he said softly. He wiped my tears but that made me cry even more. He held me against his scrawny, flat torso while I sniffled a bit. He pushed my body away with his hands while still holding my shoulders and said "You know that I love you... Very much... So much, that I would kill myself every time you would shed a single tear because of me"

"But... How could I be happy when you're gone?," I asked wiping my leftover tears

"Then I would want you to move on"

"No!" I yelped

He smiled big and ruffled my hair a bit. "Awe, you're such a cutie." He kissed my cheek and went into the bathroom. He asked if he could wear some of my clothing so I answered yes. I picked out my favorite outfit I love to wear.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

1st period... Ugh, I hate it. But, thank God that it's close to friday. I was tired of seeing these assholes every day. It's nice to take a break from insanity once in a while.

I started to close my eyes and fall asleep until the teacher announced a new student was coming here. His name is Seth Hatcher. Hmph. She gestured her hands for him to come to face the class but it seemed like he was shy. I bet he is, everybody here is judgmental, but, apparently, I fit in... I guess I'm one of the 'nice' people here since I have lots of friends. Anyhow, she got tired of waiting so she pulled him inside. Actually, he was cute. A lot cute. Ah, fuck it, he's fucking hot. His hair is jet black covering most of his face, his figure is scrawny, his skin has a light tone of white... My type of guy. I love how he's struggling from the teachers' grip. Maybe he'll do that while I strip him down. What...? He then stares at the whole class... Shaking. He looks scared to death. He tries to sit down in an empty seat but the teacher made him stay in place.

She started out by asking, "Where are you from, Seth?"

"Rhode Island," he mumbled

"Oh, good to know. Do you have any brothers or sisters?"

By then, I'm sure he was sick of her questions... So, he didn't reply back.

"Okay... Um... What are your interests?"

Still, no reply.

"What do your parents do for a living?"

He suddenly snapped. "My dad is dead and my mom is a drunk stripper, happy?" He walked down the aisle and sat down beside me while he just left the teacher standing there with her mouth wide open... Astonished by what he said. She began to stutter wildly and then went out into the hallway. When she did, everybody started to stare at him.

He crossed his arms and shouted, "Why is everybody staring? Do you like what you see, or something?" everybody was in silence... They tried to look anywhere else but Seth. But I kept on staring at him. He turned his head and muttered "Am I something that interests you or anything?"

I started stuttering a lot but he scoffed and turned his head

"Thought so," I wanted to punch him, but... Something makes me want to forgive him. Or, something that makes me feel regret.

I asked with a sign of fear, "Um... W-would you want to talk to me if y-you're... You know, f-feeling depressed?"

I waited for his response... But he turned his head and observed me for quite a while... What is he thinking right now? He probably is thinking about killing me or something. I looked into his eyes. They were crimson red. Damn... Sexy. But, they had a hint of sorrow and gloom in them. Huh. He interrupted my observation by saying in an annoyed tone of voice with a serious look "Fine."

My eyes widened by what I heard. He... He wants to talk to me...? After he was such a jerk just a second ago...? Huh...

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

I started ruffling through my papers that weren't filled with drawing and finally found a nice clean one. I frantically started writing a simple note to Seth, the new kid. It said: "Hey, from what happened before, I just want to say that everybody isn't how they seem to be. They can be really nice... I guess they were just surprised, that's all. I'm sure if they got to know you better, they'd see how amazing you are... Even if I've never known about it." I thought it might put him to ease... Since he's shaking, I want to help him. I tapped the shoulder of a girl in front of me and when she turned to face me, I told her to give it to Seth. She began to pass it to other people until the last person finally gave him the note. I saw it being crumpled in his thin milky hands. Well, that was rude.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Last hour of school, 5 minutes of class time left, and it's free time. From what I know now, I realized that Seth's in all of my classes. Seth walked up to me while I listened to my music. He pulled my earbuds out and I yelled at him.

"Ugh! Come on! What the fuck?!," I yelled out. I have never liked it when people would do that. It's just rude. The teacher didn't like my reaction, so he yelled at me. I noticed that Seth was actually smiling and giggling. Ugh, really? Making people angry makes him happy? Great, now I'm in for an adventure.

"So... You said you wanted to talk to me about what?"

"Oh! Right! I, um... I thought that you just needed a person to talk to... Uh, is that alright?"

He looked down to the floor and nodded... He looks like he's about to cry. I tried to look into his eyes, but he suddenly gazed at me. His eyes are glazed with tears... His sexy, crimson eyes. My heart started pumping faster and faster each second he gave me that look. It's the look of complete longing... I know that face anywhere.

"Is... Is everything alright?"

He shaked his head

"Would you want to talk to me in the hallway for more privacy?"

He nodded and I raised my hand. The teacher called on me and I asked if Seth and I could go to the bathroom. He said yes and we quickly walked to the hallway so that we could have some alone time.

He sighed, then I sat down. "Now, what do you want to tell me?"

"I just... I don't want to be here"

"What do you mean?"

"What do you think I mean?," he asked in a tone of anger

"I'm... I'm sorry"

He sighed, "It's probably not you... I'm just pissed that everything around me is changing so quickly..."

"Being at a new school and everything?"

"I guess"

I put my hand on his shoulder but he gave me a scowl

"Don't touch me," he growled

"Uh, I..." I sighed "... Sorry" and I pulled my hand back. I wondered something. I asked him before the silence grew. "Hey, how come you opened up to me? We don't even know each other that well"

He let out a big sigh "Well... You just have that look"

"Which kind?"

"The kind that makes you like a good person. Like... You're trustworthy... Not like the people who'll judge you or decide to screw you off later. You're genuinely trustworthy. You just have that certain look. I haven't been here long, and I've heard a bunch of people say your name. They tell me that you're special at listening and giving advice... And... I really need someone."

I actually started to find a liking in him. I thought that he was going to tear my face off or something, but... He actually is quite friendly.

"I know that I can get mean, because I notice how my attitude with people is, and... Ha, I know for a fact that I'm just going to drive you away..."

"Oh, please don't say that... I'm here for everybody. Even for the people who've hurt me the most"

"You don't understand..."

"Oh?"

"Yes... But I can't tell you... It's too personal. Until I know you by heart and if I can trust you enough, then I will," after he finished what he said, he stood up and left to go back to class. I just sat there in despair... What does he mean by that? How long is it going to take? What... What's so personal about it?

Bell rang

I watched as everybody started trampling others in the hallway, of how many of them try to run as fast as the school will let them. When nobody else came out through the doorway, I found Seth handing my backpack to me.

"I want to talk to you some more," he murmured

"Oh, um, okay"

We started walking away from school when I just randomly stopped walking. Shit.

"What's wrong?"

"Ugh, it's my boyfriend, Lucas, we always walk together after school, and I can't blow him off"

"You're... Gay?"

I hated to admit it, but I can never tell a lie, and that's the truth. But I'm going to regret saying yes... He's probably one of those homophobes... "Yes..." whispered

But, as it turns out, he actually smiled a bit. "Uh, anyways, do you mind if we talk another time? Here, I'll give you my phone number--call me at anytime of day, I don't get much sleep anyways"

He blushed, then nodded. I went down on my knees, grabbed paper and a pen, then wrote down my number. I started walking away and made the gesture for him to call me, then ran away. I reached the front gate and Lucas tackled me with a hug.

"Hey! where were you?!," he said with a worried look

"I'm sorry, okay? I had to help this kid at school..."

"Oh... but, you still could've told me..."

"I'm sorry, alright?" I told him. I kissed his cheek and saw him blush a whole lot. I smiled as well. He asked if we could go to our 'secret' place. I had to look after Seth so... I declined his offer. With so much regret. I want to stay with him forever. But I have to help the people who need it the most. Even though I love Lucas, Seth may be in danger.... From himself.

Anyhow, once I dropped him off at his house, I walked alone. Lucas didn't want me to, but I did. For now, I just wanted to be alone... As much as I didn't want it, it's now I feel.

Just then, I got a text from Seth. I eagerly took out my phone and looked at the text.

"Hey," he sent

I replied back with, "Hello"

We kept texting casually until Seth talked about leaving and abandoning everybody. I felt as if I was going to throw up. Wait... what?! He can't leave... He still needs me. He hasn't been here at least a week and he wants to leave.

I got tired of texting... I have so much to say that my fingers can't keep up with the motion. I instantly called him.

He picked up on the first ring

He sighed, "Hello?"

"Hey... I'm sorry for switching text to calling, but I have so much to say right now"

"Alright... Give me your best shot. Everybody else have failed trying so let's hear yours"

I cleared my throat and began. "I know that we don't know each other to actually connect as good, but I'm willing to try. You may have your doubts and regrets, but I don't. I'm willing to reach out a hand, but yet you're pulling me away. You told me that you wanted to talk to me, well... I'm all ears. I've been listening to everybody's problems when I was a little boy and I want to hear your story. Don't say that you don't have one because I know for a fact that everybody has one. And... If you want to talk to me, like how I already told you before, I'm all ears"

Silence... I looked at my phone to see if he had hung up. Guess not. "H... Hello?"

"I'm here"

"Oh... I thought you had hung up," I sighed with relief

"No... I just didn't know what to say"

He's speechless? Wow... I'm that good?

"Um... So, now do you understand why I don't want you to go now?"

"You only told me to talk to you... Not about me leaving"

I sighed. I then explained about why he couldn't leave in a meaningful way. Every word is true and genuine, but he's still in denial. I don't want to give up... But... He's making this so hard.

What should I do? How can I make him believe that he has value and that he can make things work here? Why can't he believe me? Why can't he at least try?
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm sorry about not updating this as I should've. I had to deal with depression... *sigh* I still have it :T I'll try to work on the story as much as possible, though... Bye bye! >,<