Status: So cute!~ (。・ω・。)ノ♡

Ain't Love Grand?

Hey!

Lucas's P.O.V

I sighed wearily as I calmly got out of bed. I brushed my soft, violet hair backwards and walked to the bathroom.

A week without Aiden... Sigh, how can I possibly concentrate? How can I live without seeing his adorable, red face?

I looked at myself in the mirror and noticed my septum piercing. Aiden has always liked piercings on guys, so I went ahead of myself and got 3. I have angel bites, and pierced my right ear. Some people think that it's stupid, given that that's your 'gay' side. I don't mind if people start looking because don't care about anybody else but my amazingly, talented, shot-tempered boyfriend <3

Anyhow, I went inside my room, grabbed a pair of clothes, stripped from my pajamas, and jumped in the shower (... Not literally, just a figure of speech (: )

When I was one washing myself, I dried myself up, styled my hair, and dressed up to go to school. I skipped breakfast and snatched my backpack from the ground, then started heading out to school. But something was at the back of my head about this plan... I just don't want to be away from him...

Aiden's P.O.V

I sighed in such contempt, "Great~ I have a whole week to slack off, yet I can not find one thing that would keep me entertained." I walked down the stairs to the living room, and crashed on the couch. I just stared up at the ceiling... I wonder what Lucas is doing right now... I grabbed the remote for the TV and checked the time. 10:37 AM, still so very early, I whined in my head. We leave at, like... 2:30 PM. How the hell am I going to keep myself from complete boredom till then? I groaned and leaned my head back on the couch's ledge.

Lucas's P.O.V

I mentally smiled to myself, but found butterflies in my stomach at the same time. He's just one of those people who're random. You can't expect anything else from them. One minute they're happy, the next they're something different-- WAIT! He's bipolar! I got it! My smile grew big while I walked across the cafeteria. I scanned where Seth may be.

I looked straight across, and saw him sitting there alone. Bingo. I casually walked over and sat down in front of him. For some reason, nobody was at the table except for him and I. Probably because that they're scared to talk to him. Or maybe they just make assumptions and decide to go by them, which is by far shallow.

"Hi," I cheerfully said, striking up a greeting

He menacingly looked at me, "Hi," he growled

I took into the account that he doesn't like me, but why? "How come you're acting cold around me? How come you're more comfortable with my boyfriend? All I'm doing is trying to be your friend, yet you push me away and say otherwise." Really, this kid was starting to bug me with his attitude.

"That's because you're like the rest,"he grumbled while looked down at the table

How am I like them?

"How am I like these kids?" I repeated what was going on through my head

"You're eyes tell me what you're personality is like, your emotions thoughts, ect. You're like them because you're the total opposite of what I'm looking for: Caring"

The fuck? I'm definitely caring

"I'm caring," I argued

"Oh, sure, says the guy who pushes Aiden over the edge of tolerance with you. Yes, I know how Aiden feels around you. Sure, yes, I see that he loves you, he cares about you, blah, blah, blah, but there are parts of you that he can't stand"

"Oh, please, he loves it when I tease him, or mess around with him"

"Really now? Then how come I can see in his eyes a glint of negativity when he's around you?"

That's it

"Don't talk badly about my relationship with Aiden!" I snapped ,"Clearly, you're jealous! I can see it from your expression! By the way, it's none of your business to speak about what I do with Aiden! It takes a lot of balls to tell me what to do in my kinship, or just plain idiotic, given that you don't even know him that well! If he's unhappy, he'd tell me! Other than that, shut the fuck up and watch him be happy with me," I stood up, fraying my eyebrows together, and walked over to my table. This kid is really something.

Seth's P.O.V

I glared as he went over to his table... I'm guessing he's thinking about what had just happened. I smiled mentally, knowing that I made him go away. Everything I said was true, but I'm sure Aiden would have second thoughts about... Him.

Maybe I am jealous, no, I can't be. I haven't liked anybody since... Him.

Maybe I do love him, once again, no.

But... There is a chance, but there isn't

But- Shut up. It's weird isn't it? Having conversations go through your head? I might think that I'm schizophrenic, but then again, I could just be having something healthy to do: Talking to yourself. It solves a lot of things when talking to only yourself. No pressure at all. And you can stand yourself, right?

I sighed, looking away from Lucas and just thought about Aiden... What is it about you that makes me fall for you? Seriously, all that I could think of was caring... Maybe he's nurturing? Yeah, he kind of is. I sighed again, I'm losing myself here. The fact that he's gone today is making my head come up with thousands of possibilities of what happened to him. Every time he's near me, I just want to do anything with/to him... Where are you?

Aiden's P.O.V

I sighed, no, no, no, no, no, FUCK NO! God, is there anything good on TV?! I got up off that couch and checked the time. 1:45 PM Wow, when you tend to dose off and fall asleep, it goes by pretty quickly. Oh, my living fucks, yes! Almost there! I might as well take off now to school so then I could get some details from Lucas about what happened when he tried to communicate Seth.

I leaned back on the black, barred gate and began running so many questions through my head. I really hope that Seth opened up. I just want both of them to be- the bell cut me off from finishing my thought and the first person to come out was my hot boyfriend. He came running to me when he first stepped out of the school, and spun me around, still in his arms. I giggled, then he stopped and let go of me. He laced both of my hands together, and we both enjoyed our lips being together. Around us were girls fanning over us, the guys acting like it's the most disgusting thing they've seen, and some of the kids just walked home. I felt Lucas' tongue slide into my slightly parted mouth. We then began making our tongues dance together in beautiful harmony. I let go of his hand and pulled him together by wrapping my arms around his neck, while his hands traveled down to my hips, just resting there. I savored his taste, which was sweet. We closed off the make-out session with a simple kiss and began walking to my house.

When we were almost near my house, something popped into my head. I stopped walking abruptly, and Lucas looked back and came to me.

"What's wrong?" he asked, worryingly

"I just what I wanted to ask you"

"And that is...?"

"What happened when you tried to talk to Seth?"

His eyes opened slightly, so did his mouth, I could hear a big gulp. Something must've happened to make Lucas look/act like this.
♠ ♠ ♠
Heyo! :DD I'm actually doing pretty well :3 anywhore (... Yes, I say that, 'cause fuck you xD Nah, I only say that because I think it's funny) I wanted to make this one more different, by adding a few other personal views of each character. I like it c: what about you? (... See, this is the part when you comment xD) BYE BYE, BABES! Love you all! :3