Status: Active

To the People

Letter #2: To My Best Friend (Guy)

Dear Steven,

Hola dear friend! I don’t know where I would be without you too.

We met freshman year thanks to a mutual friend and the first time we hung out was when we saw Contagion. Then at Taco Bell, I think that’s where we hit it off. After that day, we told each other jokes and said hi in the hallways.

Now here we are in sophomore year. During the summer, we really connected. You told me everything that was going on in your life and I told you my backstory too. Then when we were only a week into the school year, I found out what my dad was doing. Thank God I have you as a friend! You were the first person I told and you helped me get through the night without crying hysterically. Of course the pain I’m going through with this is nothing compared to what you’re going through but you know how I feel. Thank you for that. We can get through our pain together!

Besides that though, we share some of the weirdest jokes at lunch. All of your dirty jokes are hilarious and just seeing the faces of the others make me die inside. Haha. Stay cool bro!

From,
Doma

P.S.: RED LAWBSTAAA!
♠ ♠ ♠
Look up: zasderfght. That is Steven's username! Read his poems and story. He's an amazing writer!