Broken

trece

Vic Fuentes took Danielle O’Brien to Sycuan’s Fantasy on Ice at the Horton Plaza in San Diego. He wanted to take her to as many places as he can. He only saw her about twice a week since she was busy with other things. But when they were together, you could say they acted like they haven’t seen each other in months.

The two love birds were putting on their skates as they made fun of each other’s foot size. Vic threatened to push her on the ice and she quickly shut up. He helped her stand up and walk over to the ice. She started getting scared as she placed one foot on the ice.

“You’re not gonna die. It’s just frozen ice.” He informed her.

“Yeah that’s what Tupac and Biggie said one day and look, they’re dead.”

“They didn’t die of ice skating.”

“Maybe they did but they wrote on their will to tell everyone they got shot?” She gripped his hands tightly when both her feet were on the ice.

“I shot Tupac though. He was walking down the street like he owned the city so I got my AK47 and shot him.”

“Then I can’t be dating you because you killed one of my favorite rappers!” She shouted in a kid’s voice and lost her balance. She grabbed on to the edge and let go of Vic’s hand. “See! You almost killed me!”

Vic just laughed and skated to her. “Look,” he spun around in a circle. “It’s easy and harmless.”

“If I fall on my ass—”

“You’ll either crack my skull with the ice skates or something very crucial and painful. I know, I know.” He finished her sentence and grinned at her.

“I’ve taught you well my young Padawan.”

“I don’t know what that means but I’ll take it as a compliment. C’mon,” he grabbed her hand. “You’re missing out on the fun!”

“You go ahead and skate. I’ll just stand here and look pretty for you.”

“That’s no fun—although you look very beautiful right now.” He snaked his hands around her waist and kissed her. She let go of the fence and placed her hands on his arms. Vic took that as his cue to pull her away.

“Vic!” She yelped and tried to skate back to the fence but was a little far from it.

“You’re not gonna fall and if you do I’m here to catch you.”

She buried her head on his neck and had her eyes closed tightly. He was now in the middle of the ice rink. He pulled away from her but she clung to his jacket.

“I will cut you if you let go of me, Vincent.”

“Just hold my hands. Everything will be fine.”

“No! Everything will not be fine because the only thing I can hold on to is you and if you fall then I’m forced to go down with you.” She argued.

“I’m a very good ice skater. I’ve been told I skate like a pro. It’s been years since I fallen down.”

“Don’t jinx it!” She hissed. After a couple of minutes she looked at Vic and he was smiling.

“I’m gonna let go of you.”

“And I’m gonna punch you.” She warned him.

“In a count of three...”

“No!”

“Two...”

“I’m serious, Vic! Don’t let go!”

“One!” He let go of her and pushed himself back. She covered her face and was hunched down looking terrified with her legs spread apart. Vic laughed at her and skated around her in circles. “That wasn’t so bad.”

“I can’t move.”

“Yes, you can. It’s like rollerblading. Look, slide left, slide right.”

“No, Vic. I can’t move.”

He stopped smiling and skated to her. She then pushed him away and yelled at him. She almost lost her balance but Vic caught her before she landed on the floor.

“That was your fault. If you would have acted like a big girl none of this would have happened.”

“I warned you!” She yelled.

Vic got her on her two feet and she still held onto him. He found all that amusing. “Grab both my hands and I’ll skate with you.”

“Why should I trust you?”

“Because you adore me. There's no better explanation.”

It took Danielle a few minutes to pull away from him and hold onto his hands. She had a tight grip on them and she feared her legs would become weak and she would fall on her bottom. Vic let her adjust first before pulling her away. He noticed her eyes were closed so he laughed to himself.

“I feel like Rose from Titanic.” She commented.

“Well she actually saw the ocean before closing your eyes. I don’t think you’ve seen the ice yet.”

“It’s called baby steps.”

“It’s called grown up steps. I’m letting go one of your hands.”

She quickly opened her eyes and her heart pulse went up a notch. “What?”

“You can’t learn how to ride a bike without removing the training wheels.”

“Who said anything about riding a bike? I already know how to ride a bike.”

Vic let go one of her hands quickly and she didn’t noticed until he saw his hand waving at her. “See, you’re not dying.”

She pouted, “If you cherish our relationship you won’t let go of my other one.” He lowered her other hand and held her hand the right way.

“You fall, I fall, remember?” He smiled and she giggled. He taught her how to skate—though it took a lot of attempts and some convincing—but by the end of the night Danielle could skate, but with the help of Vic’s hand. She had the biggest smile on her face and didn’t want to get out of the ice. Vic tried to let go off her hand but she glare at him if he tried.

They got off the ice and removed their skates. They then traded their skates back for their shoes and placed those on. Vic distracted her so he can pay. He then pulled her out to the streets. It was a beautiful cold night in San Diego.

“Where to?” Vic whispered into her ear as they had their arms around each other. Danni stared at him with a small smirk on her face. She’s been wanting to get intimate with Vic for quite a while now and since she was free all night long she decided to take it into consideration.

“Your place.” She kissed the side if his ear then his cheek and continued walking with him to his car. It excited Vic because he’s been waiting for the moment to come also. He didn’t want to waste any more time because he was craving her already.

Arriving at his car, he pushed her against the door of the passenger side and started kissing her hungrily, a little preview for what tonight had in store. Danni loved it and went along with it. He grasped her waist and she smiled into the kiss. “The faster we get there the sooner we’ll have more to do.” She reminded him and Vic kissed her one last time before opening the door for her. He rushed into his seat and drove off to his house, holding her hand and giving it a squeeze on the way.

After many stoplights and some traffic, they made it home. They stepped out the vehicle and he kissed her quickly. She brought her arms around his neck, got on her tippy toes and kissed him back harder. They were walking quickly without pulling away and just giggling to the door. Vic was already removing her jacket and she was unbuckling his belt. He managed to get the door unlocked and open without looking.

He dropped her jacket on the wooden floor of his living room and he cupped her head to deepen the kiss. She removed his hoodie and tossed it away and jumped on him, giving him a more aggressive kiss. Vic carried her to the stairs and she removed her blouse and tossed it away.

They heard someone clearing their voice and they immediately pulled away from each other. Danielle hid behind Vic when she remembered she was topless. She laughed out loud while Vic’s cheeks flushed red.

“Oh, don’t mind me.” Mike waved them off. “I’m going to Cindy’s.” He got up from the couch after turning off the TV. “You kids have a good night. Be safe.” After he closed the door they both burst into laughter.

Vic turned to face her and stroked her cheek when their laughing died down. He then pulled her closer to him and kissed her sweetly. She gripped his shirt from the sides and kissed back harder.

“You’re still aggressive even when we kiss.” He smiled at her as they headed up the stairs and to his room like they had planned.

“I like it rough,” she lied down on his bed and he climbed over her carefully. His touch seemed to make her feel at ease because she wasn’t nervous for their first time with each other. She was anticipating just like Vic but something just seemed to eat her. Something was making her feel guilty because she had stopped kissing him. Vic continued kissing every inch of her neck until he felt that something was wrong.

“Too soon?” He asked, looking into her eyes.

“No,” she shook her head. “I just—I have...” her voice trailed off and then came to an end. She rolled her lips inside her mouth and closed her eyes tightly. Vic waited for her to say something. Maybe sleeping together isn’t such a good idea after all? At least not yet.

She inhaled deeply and opened her eyes to see her first boyfriend right in front of her. She was in love with him. She wanted to show him how she felt. Vic caressed her cheek with his thumb and grinned. “I won’t force you or try to convince you to do something you're not ready for.”

She chuckled, “What am I, a high school virgin?” She played with his brown locks on the back of his head as she stared up at him.

“If you like role playing, I'm up for it.”

She snorted and laughed out loud, covering her mouth. Vic removed her hands from her mouth, interlaced them with his on the pillow and kissed her. “We’ll save that for another time.” She kissed him. “Tonight is about you.”

“Us,” he corrected her then kissed her. “I love your skin,” he kissed her neck. “Your smile,” he kissed her nose. “And you,” he kissed her lips. It all made her melt underneath him.

“I love you too, Vicster.” She kissed him and discarded his shirt. When they were both completely bare, Vic covered her body completely with his. He was very careful with her delicate body. He wanted tonight to be perfect.

Danielle shivered when Vic’s skin was pressed against hers. She loved the feeling and yearned for it all these years. She felt like she belonged in his arms and she wanted to keep it that way.

“I have something to tell you,” Vic whispered into her lips after kissing her. Danielle opened her eyes to look up at Vic’s dark brown eyes. “This is gonna sound embarrassing but I don’t have any condoms.”

Danielle laughed at him and covered her face. “I’m sorry.” She removed her hands from her face and held his face. “I don’t have any either, but I really want you.” She kissed him. “It’s been too long. I’ll stop by the drug store tomorrow.” She whispered and continued kissing him.

Vic slowly entered inside of her and Danielle stopped kissing him to let out a soft moan. She gently tugged on his smooth hair while he looked down at his beautiful girlfriend. She brought up her knees and adjusted to him. Vic’s forehead was on hers and when she finally opened her eyes to look at him, he kissed her and moved out of her and back in.

She looped her arms under his and clawed his back as he proceeded to move inside of her. Her eyes were rolled back and she was biting her lip, refraining to get loud. His thrusts weren’t measured just yet. He wanted to find the perfect pace for the two of them.

Finding the perfect rhythm, their hot breaths mixed together and their bellies rubbed against each other’s. Their skins were glistening from the sweat that had formed. Vic was softly sucking on her neck while Danni ran her fingers through his messy hair.

The feeling Vic was experiencing was something different than he had ever felt before. Sure it was only sex, and everyone else in the world does it but it meant something to him. It was if their bodies fit perfectly together to create a whole. Everything felt right for the two.

Vic moved deeper and a bit faster into her, making waves of pleasure flow through their bodies. He felt her tightening around him and her nails digging into his shoulder. She began to pant and quiver as her climax was soon approaching. Then within a few seconds they both erupted into their blissful moment.

He fell on her then rolled himself off. They both stood still as they tried to regain their normal breathing. Danielle turned to her side and kissed Vic sweetly on his cheek before getting comfortable with him. She tangled her leg with his and smiled. He smiled back, kissed her forehead, and wrapped his arm around her until they both fell asleep in the cold night.
♠ ♠ ♠
i'm not good at smut-writing so I apologize... I haven't been in the mood to write or update... I'm currently in a Mayday Parade kind of mood... but at least I get to see them this May. wooot wooot.

I'm almost at 100 subscribers c: !