Status: done like my life

The Story of Sebastian Uvira

One and Done (hopefully)

THE STORY OF SEBASTIAN EWVIRA

One day at school, at lunchtime, Gabi took my phone and tweeted Sebastian Uvira (and several other hockey players) “Want a bj #lol”. Sebastian Uvira favourited that tweet, and an hour later, he unfavourited it. Later that night, I tweeted “the real question is why would Sebastian Uvira fav my tweet and then unfav it?” And then, a girl with the handle @oliviahendo (who later turned out to be Sebastian Uvira’s girlfriend) tweeted me, “the real question is why are you offering bjs over twitter? #skank” Naturally, Rachel came to defend me because she’s a rocket. Then Sebastian Uvira blocked both Rachel and I. A couple days later, he followed Gabi. That lasted 8 days and then he unfollowed her. A few weeks after that, Rachel, Gabi and I went to the Generals vs Frontenacs game. Rogers Tv was giving out these cones that you yell into and it makes your voice louder, so we all took one. Our seats were behind the bench so when the Gens could hear us when we yelled into the cones. We started yelling “Ewvira!!!” at Sebastian Uvira because we were offended that he blocked us. After the second period he was very angry that we were yelling “Ewvira!!!” at him. He stormed right off the ice and into the dressing room as soon as the buzzer went off. When he came back on at the beginning of third, he looked at us and smirked. We spent the rest of the game still yelling “Ewvira!!!” at him, and when we got home I had a direct message on my side account that said “do you have a problem with me just wanted to know!” I had no idea how he found that account, I mean I tweeted him the night before saying score for me or something but deleted it because it was basic, but ya so I tweeted him back and was like, “ya I do but ur hot so its w/e”. Then Rachel tweeted him and asked him to unblock her, and he did and he followed her. The next day, I asked him to unblock me too and he unblocked and followed me as well. Gabi tweeted him, “Can you follow me again ewivra” and he respond, “no you tweet like 10 times a second so annoying”. After that everybody on twitter went like crazy with Ewvira and he got all mad and blocked Gabi and I but he didn’t block Rachel and he still followed her, and then he tweeted “Girls shut up #getalife #thanks” and he started bitchy dming Rach about how mad he was at us and how if we didn’t stop he’d call the cops on us. Then he started bitchy dming my side account about how mad he was too. So he goes a few days without saying anything, and then he dms Rachel, “so I talked to that cop, and if things don’t get any better he will personally go to their houses and take her for a ride to the police station”. So then it died down again, and right after this all happened, Gabi and I added him on facebook (Rachel already had him) and he finally accepted like a month later. Not long after that, the other Generals made a parody twitter account for him, called @REALSebuvira and it followed all three of us. Then it tweeted, “Shout out to @scorbiholzer and @fratsboi #lovingyou #followme #imhot #rt” and immediately after he tweeted about it not being him. Then a few days later Rachel tweeted “when the gens RT real seb>>” and Real Seb RT’d it and then the actual Sebastian Uvira blocked her. So then few days before Christmas, he unblocked all three of us and we’ve been living in peace with Sebastian Uvira ever since.
♠ ♠ ♠
so i dont know if he still hates us or not but he probably does