Status: One shot. xox

Hate is a Strong Word, Nicholas.

Savior.

"I hate you!" Nick screamed toward Joel, anger and disappointment in his eyes. The black haired, slightly shorter man cowered into the wall, his head slamming against it slightly. Anger boiled through Nicks lanky body has he fell to the floor, his eyes on the floor and his fists clenched tightly, his knuckles turning white.
"Nick baby, you need to calm down" Nicks body shook has Joel pulled the man into him, his face instantly burying into his neck, tears soaking through his shirt "shhh Nick it's okay" Joel rocked them back and forth, his arms tightly around Nicks waist. Nicks head shook over and over again and Joel knew exactly what was wrong.
"No Joel, he was right, everything he said was right. I am worthless, I am nothing but a worthless piece of shit who doesn't deserve to live of love. I don't deserve you. I deserve to be fat and to cut. I deserve eveything bad that happens to me" Nick curled tightly into his lover. Joel felt himself get angrier at his boyfriends father for the harsh words he threw towards Nick after finding out he was gay and in love with Joel.
"No, no baby you're not worthless or fat. He only said that cause he's a homophobic prick and you deserve better then that. You're amazing and perfect Nick. You don't deserve anything" Joel frowned placing a gentle kiss to Nicks forehead, his lips lingering slightly. "I love you Nick" Joel smiled and looked down at his now sleeping boyfriend, chuckling slightly before setting him on the bed. "I'll be back. I love you Nick" he pressed a kiss to his head again and walked out the bedroom door.

Nick woke up later that night, his clock telling him that it was 8:00 and his lover was no where to be found, a frown formed on his lips. His head rested against the pillow, his head punding and his chest hurt. He wiped at his eyes of the dry tears from earlier tha day before stepping out of the bed and slowly descending into the bathroom and turning on the shower. He smiled slightly has the hot water traveled down his skinny body. He washed his body, twice along with shampooing and conditioning his hair. He turned the shower water off and stepped into the tiled floor, wrapping the white towel around his waist, clearing the fog on the mirror and frowning slightly at his appearance in the clear glass staring back at him.
"Nick?!" His face instantly brightened has he ran down the stairs, holding onto the towel. He ran into the arms of his lover and kissed his lips gently "how's my baby?" Nick nipped at the gentle skin of Joel's neck and smiled.
"I showered just now and now I have the man of my dreams back home with me" Joel smiled and pressed a gentle kiss to Nicks lips and then a small one to his nose. "Where were you?" Nick looked at him, curiousity evident on his face.
"I went to have a talk with your dad" Nick was shocked but mostly happy, proud that his boyfriend had the guts to defend their relationship.
"Wha happened?" He wrapped his arms around Joel's neck, kissing him again.
"I told him that if he couldn't accept us then he can't be apart of your life. He left your mom but she didn't care. All that mattered to hear is that you were okay. Everything will be okay. Nothing will stand in our way anymore." Nick smiled widely, wider then he ever had before.
"I love you, Joel Alexander. You mean the world to me" Nick pressed a kiss to Joel's cheek, nose and then lips, smiling along with his raven haired lover.
"I love you too. You mean everything to me, Nicholas" the couensat in the couch, wrapped in each others arms, pressing kisses to each others lips. "Don't ever leave" Nick stuck up his pinkie and connected it with Joel's promising he would never leave." I have something" Joel reached into his back pocket and pulled out the box, getting onto his knee. " I know marriage isn't legal here but I don't care where we have to go, I will do anything it takes to give you my last name and be with you for the rest of my life, this ring shows that. Whether we choose to get married quick or get married later on, I want this to he a reminder of how much I love you. So Nicholas, will you marry me?" Nick smiled and nodded, Joel pushed the ring onto his slim, calloused ring finger placing a gentle kiss to his scarred wrist.
"I love you" they kissed one last time and spent the rest of the night on the couch, wrapped in a blanket in each others arms.
♠ ♠ ♠
I loved doing this one too except there was less sex and I felt like it connected to people with family problems more and tells them that they can find love and that makes me feel good. Joel and Nick are honestly a really cute pairing and I really wish that more stories with them would pop up. Enjoy :)

Comment

Xoxo, Spencer