In Her Eyes

I Cant Do This

After about 10 minutes of us sitting there.. wondering what to do, I just got up and walked out of the train station.

Outside, sitting on a bench on the side of the road, i curled up in a ball, Covering my legs with my oversized hoodie. Becca came out and sat next beside me, laying her head on my shoulder. "Why are we doing this?" She asked me, I could tell she wanted to cry a little. "Because I- I-.. I dont know. I'm tired of being my mom's stress ball. Her marriage fucked up, so she takes it out on me. She got fired from her last two jobs, so she takes it out on me. Her friends realized what a bitch she is, and stops talking to her, and she takes it all out on me! And I can't do a damn thing about it! Even if I TRY to defend myself, I get dipper into shit with her. I can't stand her! I hate her!" "I just fucking hate her!" I screamed.

+ Rebecca's POV +

One of the worst thing you could ever see, is your best friend crying on the side on the road, screaming about how her mother abuses her. Especially when you're freezing cold, with suitcases beside you, not knowing what the hell your doing. You want to help her, trying to find her father is so important for her. Running away seems to be the only answer. Even if it means leaving the ones you love.

"Emily, you know I love you, right?" I said while playing with the loose strings on the sleeve of my sweater. "Of course I do" She answered. "Good, because I cant do this." I said before i could back down from forcing the words out of my mouth. "Do what?" She asked, wiping her eyes. "THIS! All of this, sneaking around, stealing money... Running away.." I said.

Emily looked at me like i was crazy, Her eyes are really red and wet. She sniffled. "What are you talking about? Were not sneaking around or stealing money! Stop making this into something its not, I'm not forcing to to come with me, you offered! I cant live with my mom anymore, do you want me to die!?" She screamed at me. "Of course I dont want you to do where are you getting that from!" I yelled. "If I stay with her, there are going to be way too many hosbital pills to be paying!" She said and stood up, grabbed her bags, and walked away. "Emily! Now you're the one thats making it into something its not!" I screamed back at her. "Wait!"