Alcohol Doesn't Solve Heart Problems

Alcohol Doesn't Solve Heart Broblems

She cheated.
When I came home from the Europe tour and got to the apartment I shared with her I discovered her in OUR bed wit ANOTHER guy!

[flashback]
I opened the door to the apartment. I was pretty tired. last night we had the last show on the tour and we'd just got home. I hadn't slept thought the night. I had been thinking too much. about things. about Andy and what he meant to me. you see I had the problem that I think I had feelings for Andy that was more than just brotherly love. and for some reason I thought he felt the same way about me but as I'd told myself the night before Andy and I had no chance. 1st I'm straight and has a girlfriend. 2nd he is straight and has a girlfriend too.
I walked into the apartment and sat my bags in the hallway before walking into the bedroom to get the worst sight ever. my girlfriend laying in the bed. naked. with some guy on top of her he was also naked and I quickly got what was going on.
"CHEATER!" I screamed.
"SHUT UP WHORE!" she screamed back.
the guy got off of her and send me a weak smirk. "here is the key to your new apartment. most of your stuff are there already. also your bastard-dogs. now get your dirty little ass out of my apartment and about your relationship with Sally. that's over" he smirked and pushed me out.
I got the address on the key and quickly found the apartment which was some dirty place where I now had to live until I got something better. my dogs was there and they had food. luckily. I gave them a little more before I left the apartment to find a way to get rid of the sadness about this


[reality]
so now I sat at a bar and thought about all this. I'd payed for the first beer and sat on a chair and nipped of it. how could he do such thing? steal another man's apartment? what a thief. I have never been exposed to something like this in my life.
I heard the door open and soon I felt someone right behind me.
"I didn't expect to see you here this short after tour?" Andy asked.
"sure you didn't" I said and took another nip of the beer.
"what has happened?" he asked sitting down next to me and ordering another beer for himself.
"my girlfriend cheated on me with some guy and they have stolen my apartment so now I'm living at a shitty place" I explained in a death voice.
"Juliet cheated on me as well but at least they found another place to stay than mine so I have my own if you don't wanna live a shitty place" Andy offered.
"thanks" I smiled at him. "that would be nice but why are you doing this? I thought you would ask Matt to move back in with you again?" I asked.
"I have my reason" Andy said with a dreaming look in his eyes while he looked at me.
"what reasons?" I asked.
"eh..." he bit his lip. "I like you" he said then.
"I like you too. I mean we're brothers" I said. I wonder if Andy noticed the sad tone in my voice.
"no Ashley that's not what I mean. I love you" Andy said taking my face between his hands.
"you mean that?" a smile crept across my face.
"of course I do" Andy let out a small laugh.
"you're so sweet Andy" I whispered.
"does that means you loves me too?" he asked. I gasped. I had forgot that I hadn't said those words yet.
"yes I guess so" I smiled at him and we kissed.
"let's go home at me then" Andy said as we pulled apart.
we finished our beers, got home at me, got my stuff and then got to Andy's place where I finally got a good night's sleep in Andy's arms.
♠ ♠ ♠
I don't know what you think but I think it's cute <3

well remember to leave a comment when you gets that far.

love

Jackie ^_^