Status: I try

I Just Want to Be Free.

3. “aguafiestas”

We sat on the porch, me and Ben. I took a drag from my cigarette and he did the same from his own. “So, you guys have a tour here or something?” I looked at Ben; he smiled weakly and blew the smoke out. “We have only one show left” He laughed and took a drag. “So you guys going back to England or staying at Cali?” He sighed and answered “We are staying with Fuentes brothers for a month or more, we decided to keep a break from touring and shit” He threw his smoke to the ground and spat on it. I did the same, but didn’t spat. He ruffled his hair. “We have the same hair style” He smirked at me and then ruffled my hair. We actually did, little over shoulder length, brown, naturally curly.

Their show was in eight days, so we had lots of time to hang with the huge group. I became really close friends with Austin, duh. Alan, Kellin, Tony, Sam, Danny and Ben. Which was weird, or that’s what the others said. “Ben doesn’t have girls as friends much” They all said. “Well now he has” I always replied.

We were at the mall. It was funny how almost all the guys had sunglasses or some kind of hat every time we went out. Hats didn’t really suite Ben. “Give me that” I said, taking the hat from Bens head. “Give it back” He said with his adorable British accent and tried to take the hat from me. “C’mon kids” Austin laughed and took the hat from me. “Say pretty please” Austin laughed and offered the hat to Ben. “aguafiestas” I gave Austin a finger. I heard him ask Tony to translate, which was pretty funny. “Hey, Jaz, I’m not a killjoy.” Austin shouted after me, but I just ignored him, laughing.

I sat between Tony and Ben on a bench as the others were buying Ice-cream. I heard Kellin’s and Vic’s high voices very clearly, and they were almost at the other side of the mall. “usted y ben?”(you and ben?) Tony asked. “somos solo amigos” (we are just friends) I sighed. I was so sick of everyone asking are we dating or fucking or something like that. “bien, sólo quería preguntar. pero recuerda esto. él te hará daño en algún momento.” (Okay, I just wanted to ask. but remember this, he will hurt you at some point (I’m not sure if this translate went right?)) He put his hand on my shoulder. “Puedo soportarlo, yo soy fuerte” (I can stand it, I’m strong) I almost whispered.

“HARRY POTTER TIME” Mike screamed and jumped up and down on the couch like a little child. Suddenly everyone left the room, or pretended to be occupied with something. “Well fuck you too” Mike mumbled. “I love Harry Potter” I said smiling and lifted my top, just a little to show Mike my awesome deathly hallows tattoo on my stomach. Mike jumped off of the couch and kneeled in front of me. “Jasmin Andrew, ¿te casarías conmigo” Mike laughed. “sí” I simply replied. “OH MY GOD, DID EVERYONE HEAR THAT!” Jaime screamed. I was about to ask him what was he talking about, but; “WHISKEYHANDS JUST ASKED A GIRL TO MARRY HIM” He started to laugh like crazy. Mike wrapped his arm around my torso and smiled. “Good job bro, never thought you would settle down” Vic patted his back, laughing. Kellin was on the ground, laughing, kicking the air. “I’m. going. to. die.” He said between every breath. Ben suddenly got up from the couch and stormed out of the house, angrily. “Mitä mä tein?” (What did I do?) I mumbled in Finnish and went after him. I saw him enter their bus, so I just followed him.

He was screaming. He kicked the couches and banged his head on the wall. “Ben” I yelled at him. He froze. “Ge ou” He was crying? Which made his accent even harder to understand. I guess he told me to get out, but I just stood there, not moving and not saying a word. “I said get out!” He screamed to me. “no” I said. “What?” He was furious. “I’m not moving my ass anywhere, before you tell me what the fuck got into you” I calmly said. Ben took few steps towards me and hit my cheek, really hard. So hard that I fell and hit my head to the floor. “Jasmin” Ben screamed in shock and pulled me up. I tried to push him away, but he just didn’t let go of me. Instead he hugged me, crying into my neck. “I’m so sorry” he sobbed. I tried to push him, with all of my strength, but he didn’t move. I felt how my cheek he had hit, was turning red, and hot. “You hit me” I whispered. He finally pulled away.
♠ ♠ ♠
next chapter will be full of drama :D