Status: I try

I Just Want to Be Free.

5. Wanker

I woke up to my ringtone. It’s coming weakly from the main area of the bus. First I thought I should just ignore it and keep sleeping, but whoever was calling to me, wasn’t going to stop. I sighed and lifted Bens arm from my torso without waking him. I jumped out of the bed and tiptoed to the main area. I grabbed my phone from the table. “It’s five in the morning Austin” I answered the phone. “I’m sorry, I just couldn’t sleep. I miss you here” He said with a sad tone. “I miss you too, but I’m still too drunk and too tired to be awake at this time” I whispered. “Drunk? So he got you drunk” “No, I was the one to start the drinking. Oh and yeah, we didn’t fuck, if it makes you feel better” “Yeah, it does. It’s weird though. Normally he would have fucked and ditched you already” He weakly laughed. “Yeah, anyways, I’m going to go back to the bunk” “Yeah, sure. Oh yeah! You guys coming for breakfast? Around noon? I want to make up the things I said” “Sounds good Austin. Night Love” I hang up, put the phone to the table again and walked over the bunks.

Bens arm was on my place, so I tried to move it carefully, but failed and he woke up. “Huh? Where were you?” He ruffled his hair and moved his arm. I climbed into the bunk, and he put his hand back on my torso. “My phone rang, I’m sorry I woke you up” I took his hand on mine. “It’s okay” He kissed my neck. “Oh yeah, Austin is making breakfast at the noon, and we are going” I said closing my eyes. “So it’s ‘we’” He smiled against my neck and we fell asleep.

Ben:

This time I woke up to her phone ringing. I really didn’t want to get up, but I didn’t really want to wake her up. I somehow magically got out of that bloody small bunk and dragged my feet to the main area. “Jasmin’s phone, Ben Bruce speaking” I yawned, not caring to check the caller. “Where is that whore?” A man with an awful Mexican accent, yelled to me. “I guess you are looking for Jasmin.” I angrily answered and quickly checked the caller. Why in the bloody hell would her father talk about her like that? “Tell that worthless slut that I am coming to get her home” “She aren’t coming home you fucking wanker” I hang up. Something inside of my head snapped. Fucking fucking fuck! I didn’t feel like sleeping anymore. I just sat on the couch. “He is not going to take her away” I whispered.

Jasmin:

“Hey Love, it’s almost eleven o’clock” Ben shook me awake. I groaned and turned around, pulling the cover over my head. “The breakfast” He said, pulling the cover off. “Why are you looking like that” He looked like someone would come here and kill us. “I’m tired woman” He laughed and then walked towards the bus door. “Wait” I jumped out and ran after him. “I’m just going for a smoke” I nodded and took the pack from his hands. “Thank you” I pecked his cheek and walked out. “Would you put some clothes on” Ben smirked and light our cigarettes, then wrapping his arm around me, pulling me close. He placed few kisses on my neck. This felt weird, but right.
♠ ♠ ♠
i'm sorry, its a short one.