Status: I try

I Just Want to Be Free.

7. just ***ing with you guys.

"I think I'm going to cry" i heard Mike sniff. "Oh mi dios Mike" I giggled, holding tears in. "but look at them SeƱora bonita, Harry is adult, and he is taking his kid to the train." he cried. "okay, I admit, it sad, kind of, after all that Harry went through" we both were crying and hugging on the couch.

"is it over yet?" I heard Tony shout from the front door. "wait" I shouted back. "Now" I shouted as the credits started to roll. Tony started to laugh and walked in. Mike took the DVD out and started to laugh to Tony. "why are you so wet?" he laughed. "Cameron wanted to have a wet t-shirt contest" he sighed. "fuck yeah" i jumped up from the couch and pecked Mike's and Tony's cheeks and ran out.

Almost the all members of the four bands were playing sponge war. I started to laugh so loudly that everyone noticed me. "uuu, Jasmin" Gabe whistled. Shit. All the guys stared me like they were hungry vampires and I were the blood bag. "oh no no no no" I gulped. Austin stepped closer to me. "hey princess, come here" I just took step back and shook my head. "c'mon" Justin begged. "come and give me a hug" Sam tried. "c'mon luv. I know you want a big hug" Ben said seductively putting effort on his accent, he knew I couldn't resist it. "I'm gonna go" I said pointing towards the house and took a step back. My back hit something. "you don't have to go" Mike whispered into my ear and lifted me up. Tony was with him and he took a hold on my feet. "traitors" I screamed as they carried me to the guys.

"close your eyes" Jaime laughed and poured a bucket full of water on me. "I should just wash those fucking busses" I screamed and wiped the soap water from my face. Guys just laughed at me. Ben had the loudest laugh. "don't you dare to laugh Ben. This is your shirt" I stuck my tongue out. He just laughed even more. The second loudest laugh belonged to Austin. God I loved his laughter. "c'mon cupcake, you can have another shirt" Ben offered me his hand and took me into his and Dannys room in the house.

He sat on the bed, eyes closed as I chanced the shirt. It was the AA shirt that i had used earlier. "i love this shirt" i said and breathed the Bens scent. I had forgotten that Ben was sitting on the bed. "you can have it" Ben whispered bringing me back from my thoughts. I blushed when i noticed he was staring me, lightly smiling. He was biting his lip piercing. I tried to hide my face behind my hair. He got up from the bed and took my head into his hands. "love, don't hide your face" he said sweetly and pressed his lips on mine. I immediately kissed him back. I felt his lips arch into a smile against mine. I put my hands around his neck and deepened the kiss.

The few minutes, which felt like hours were perfect. He was so careful, so he wouldn't give me a wrong picture of him. We had to brake the kiss to get some air. We didn't say anything, not a word, we just stared each others eyes and tried to calm our heavy breathing.

"I need help with food" I yelled from the kitchen but got only groans as answers. "perezosos bastardos" (lazy bastards) I sighed and started to chop onions. "I hate you" I screamed to the guys. I put the onions on the pan. "3" "2" "1" I heard Vic's voice and suddenly everyone yelled "nodit" and after that "I always lose" Vic whined and walked into the kitchen. "thanks for the voluntary help" I mumbled.

"check this out" Vic laughed. "don't worry, I'm happy to help" he tried to hold his laughter and continued. "no, you don't have to do that to me as a payment for helping you. I can use my hand" he said little louder and put his hand over his mouth so he wouldn't laugh. I heard movement from the living room and almost immediately Austin, Danny, Ben, Jaime and Mike were standing in the kitchen.

"just fucking with you guys, but now that you guys are here, help her" Vic laughed and walked out of the kitchen. "this is so awkward" Mike blushed and started to carry stuff to the dining table. "you all?" I asked in shock. They knew what I ment. "well darling you are so fucking hot" Danny said and slapped my ass. Ben immediately punched Dannys arm. Austin was a little surprise, Jaime was a huge surprise, Danny was the one who i assumed to come and Ben, maybe Mike too.
♠ ♠ ♠
Another filler. Sorry it took so long to update. I'm going to put two more chapters or more in 24hours.