Status: I try

I Just Want to Be Free.

8. you are scaring me woman

Party. Fucking insane one.

”Jasmin, your turn” Austin smirked and handed me the small, white ball. Everyone in the room started to clap when I managed to get the ball into a cup, which had the most alcohol in it. “Wow, princess, you are good at this” Austin blurred. He was wasted and so was I. “C’mon” He whispered into my ear after I had drank my alcohol mixture. He took my hand and pulled me into our bedroom. I heard guys asking where did we disappear, but I really didn’t care. I wanted Austin. He locked the door and looked at me lustfully. “You are so beautiful” He blurred and rushed over me, pressing his lips on mine. After a long session of sloppy kisses, he picked me off the ground and threw me on the bed climbing on top of me. Just in a few minutes we were both naked.

“Could you two wake up?” Ben woke me up. He stood at the end of the bed. “I thought Austin locked the door” I whispered and yawned. Ben smiled at me. “The door needed just a “gentle” push” Ben laughed and stared at me. It took me few seconds to remember what happened. I had sex with Austin, and I was still naked. “Fuck” I whined and pulled the cover over me, accidently pulling it from Austin. “oh god” Ben quickly turned around and pretended to gag. Austin woke up. “Why I am naked and why is Ben here” He panicked and tried to cover his junk. “We hand sex, Ben broke in, stared me naked, I pulled the cover from you and blah blah blah” I started to laugh.

It was weird how Ben was okay with me fucking Austin. I thought he would be mad.

Few weeks after:

“Ben!” I yelled crying from the bathroom of mine and Austin’s room. Ben quickly ran in. “What happened?” He said staring me in shock. I sat on the floor, pressing my head against my knees. “Hey, don’t cry” Ben said and sat next to me on the floor and started to rub my back. “Tell me what’s wrong” Ben sounded worried. “If you promise to not to tell anybody, not even Austin” I sobbed. “You are scaring me woman” Ben said and it made me laugh hysterically, like a crazy person. “I’m pregnant” I whispered and started to cry even more.

Ben helped me up from the floor. “I’m not telling to anyone, not even Austin, who I assume is the father” I nodded and he pulled me into a hug. “I’m telling him, but not yet” I whispered against his neck. “C’mon, let’s make you something to eat” Ben tried to cheer me up.

“Where are the others?” I asked Ben, when I noticed the house was empty. “Getting your birthday present” He smirked as he put pizza leftovers into the microwave. “I stayed here because I already bought your present ages ago” He smiled. My birthday was tomorrow. “I don’t need anything” I sighed and rubbed my stomach.
♠ ♠ ♠
im sorry it's so short, but i didnt know how to write these events so i made a "meanwhile" chapter. i'm going to end this story soon, but in a style.