Status: Complete like the fresh brownies i just made :D

Once Upon a Time...Fairy Tales Happened in Real Life. Not Now.

I ***ing Love me

I walk out of the room after kissing Gerard. Yeah I fucking kissed him. I felt super confident I would run back to his room and most likely rape him. But I won't. I can't believe he broke up with that bitch. Slut just wanted his money. I knew damn well. That's no reason to like someone. That's seriously selfish and sick. I cringe at the thought of her being a bitch to him in the future, if they lasted that long.

So I say my goodbyes to Mikey and gave a thumbs up are good.
"Uh...what up with Lyn-Z?" he asks me. I smile and let the question hang in the air. "Ask Gerard," I reply. He gave me a puzzled look and started grinning. "You little fucker, you didn't," he says to me. I smile in triumph. He rolled his eyes. "Dude your gonna be the death of him," he says shaking his head. I nod in agreement and wave bye to him. He smiles and watches me walk out the door. It's dark. Fucking great. I shove my hands in my pokets and start my way home. I hear sniffling and voices ahead of me. I look up and see Lyn-Z sitting on some fucks lap. I became angry. That bitch. She was talking and told him everything. Well me I was uh.... Hiding behind bush eavesdropping.
"That faggot was in MY boyfriends room," I snickered at the way he emphasized MY. "he was under his bed, I knew something was going on between them, and then that little short shit said he was going to ride his dick!" she exclaims. The fuck she was sitting on, I noticed was a jock. He gasps and looked frustrated. "Imma teach that shitfuck a lesson," he snarls. "I'll make sure I smash him down a whole foot," he finishes. I gulped and felt scared now. Fuck my life. Why can't I keep my mouth shut? Fuck Frank Fuck!

Then what I seen horrified me, she kissed him! After she just broke up with Gerard. She kisses another guy! Are you fucking kidding me. I slowly make my way out of the bushes and pretended I just walked up on them.
"You little whore," I hiss. They both gasp looking up at me with wide eyes. There faces turned into anger. "You!" she says trying to sound intimidating but wasn't. "Me! Yes it's me. Thought I was Gerard huh?" I say. Her eyes flashed with fear. I move closer to them. What the fuck Frank?! Why all of a sudden you get this flash of bravery!?

"You little slut. You just wanted his money," I say finally. She got off the fucks lap and stood up trying to measure up to me. Well obviously he over measured me. I'm just too fucking short.
"So what if I did?" she says sounding tough. Pfft! Not in a million years.
"You hurt him ya'know?" I say. "He really liked you and don't say I fucked up everything. We were great being friends. He just chose the wrong ones," I say. She cringed in anger.
"You don't anything about us!" she yells. "YOU did fuck up everything!" she begins. I tightened my fists ready to punch her. I don't care if she's a girl. They call me a faggot anyway.
"ever since I met him he was like ou of it in a way," she had tears.
I lossened my fists and fell loose letting her tell her part of the story.
"He said I was cute and all that and I liked him right away, but something was off. Whenever you were around or at least in our distance. He would look at you. I didn't think of anything because I thought you guys were friends and all. You know?" I nod understanding her. "I know you were gay and everything but still didnt care to take any notice. Back to Gerard. Well he would constantly stare at you. He wouldn't look at me, I was beginning to get jealous. I kept wondering why he was staring at you. I mean he's my boyfriend! He shouldn't looking at another person especially a dude. Then it clicked. He liked you. He wouldn't stop staring at you and when you guys talked I noticed how smiley he gets. Yes I did stalk him to make sure. I sound like bitch but whatever. I seen how happy he was around you. When we're alone it's like Bleh. He doesnt want to do anything more or less at least kiss me. So I figured I had to get you jealous. Reasons why I jumped on him or make out with him in front of you," she stops taking in a few breaths.
"he just wasn't into it. When that fight broke out in the lunch room, Gerard seen it was you bein beat up. He still doesn't know your the target of bullying. But then when he grabbed you to beat you up outside. We seen that you ran back inside crying and trying to get away from him. We all thought oh hey Gerard put him a lesson. Tht wasn't the case so I figured out. After that he was depressed at your outburst. I came to realize he likes you more than that. I became frustrated so we had an argument over you. I said to him Me or Frank? He wouldnt answer. I knew right away, you fucked us over. And when I found him under his bed, I had enough," she finishes. I was in shock.
"I didn't do anything but be a friend," I reply. She snorted. This bitch deserves a beating.
"Well from the looks of it, you guys will be more than that," she answers. Damn straight we are. I smirk an turn on my heel.
"You know I bet we both will be bullied, but guess what? Both of us are strong enough to handle it, then bitch over a break up, your a little pussy, come on you got it easy you lesbo," I say and walk away. She stood there in shock.
I laugh to myself and then my thoughts went back to Gerard. He fucking likes me.

I walk in my house and head straight for my room. I lay down on my bed and fell asleep. I woke up the next morning feeling so refreshed.
I jumped right into the shower and cleansed myself with coconut shampoo and conditioner. I finish and walk back into my room standing in front of my closet. I pull out the skinniest of skinny jeans and pull them on. Oh god, my bulge is showing a little. Fuck it, I'll tease Gerard, I laugh to myself. I then pull out my tight striped red and black long sleeve tee and pull that on. I then grab for my Vans an slipped those on. I went back into the bathroom and fix my hair situation. I then apply black eyeliner and red eye shadow. I finish up looking at myself in the mirror. Oh fuck Gerard will love me. I look hot.
I smirk to myself walking out the door with just a pencil and a pen. Who needs backpacks?
I slowly make my way to the Way brothers house. I think about everthing Lyn-Z said to me. I kinda felt bad for her but not really, she has a jock for herself. Now Gerard is mine. MINE! I pull a smile on my face. I love when she said Gerard would stare at me. That boosted my confidence even more. I know for sure i will get bullied today, but Ill accept it.
I finally made it to their house and see them just barely walking out. I walk up to then and say hey casually. Gerard finally looks up at me and gulps. I smirk at him and give a wink.
I swear I'm such a tease.
♠ ♠ ♠
Haha I'm lovin this!!
Thanks to our readers and my co writer! You guys make my day!
We appreciate comments!
We love them and you!
I hope you enjoyed my intriguing chapter!
So many exclamation marks!!
Haha subscribe, rec? Do what you want but please comment!
-Zee