Status: Complete like the fresh brownies i just made :D

Once Upon a Time...Fairy Tales Happened in Real Life. Not Now.

My mom is.....AWESOME!

"Mom... I, I, this isn't what you think. I swear!" I stuttered out, mom's face broke out into a smile. Wait... Was she smiling because I was gay, or because I said it isn't what it looks like?

"Well, that would be a shame..." She replied, wait what?

"What?" I asked confused,

"Well, you two would make an absoulutely adorable couple!" She stated, I giggled and smiled. In fact I couldn't stop smiling.

"Really, Mrs Way you think so?" Frank asked, his voice laced wih excitement.

"Yes, I do boys. Now, I don't care if you two are together but I don't think Mr. Way will feel the same, so keep this on the down low for a while." She stated, I nodded.

Once she left I re-connected my lips to Frankie's. I flicked my tongue across his bottom lip, begging for entry. Which I was quickly granted.

My hands groped Frankie's arse, pressing me agaisn't him. I lifted him up, his legs instinctively wrapping around my waist. I moaned again as I threw him down onto the bed, I crawled up the bed so that I was laying practically on top of Frank. We kissed again, harder this time. With much more force then before. One of Franks small hands snaked its way down to my package, squeezing it softly. I moaned loudly, by now I was painfully hard Frank had managed to pull my zipper all the way down and had his hand wrapped tightly around my cock, I blushed in embrassment as he began to pump my dick. I bucked my hips into Franks fist, fucking his hand.

"Fuck, I I'm so c close." I grunted, spilling my seed into Franks hand. Before Frank could even say a word, I slithered down his body and un did his jeans. Wrapping my lips round the tip of his dick, fuck. His dick was perfect, nice and heavy on my tongue. I slid my tongue along the bottom of his cock, I'm not exactly sure what to do as I've never given a blow job before but I have watched plently or porn... Frank groaned above me and bucked hastily into my mouth. I choked slightly, but kept going. I scraped my teeth along the top of Franks dick accidentally,

"Fuck, Gee! D do that a again!" Frank demanded, I scraped my teeth over his dick again,

"I'm gonna, fuck. G gonna cum. Gee!" I didn't pull away, just kept working my mouth on Franks dick, I almost choked as he came in my mouth but I swallowed it all, not wasting one little drop. I lifted up and brought my mouth up to Franks, his tongue dominated my mouth almost as if he was trying to taste himself on my tongue. I groaned laying down aon the bed next to Frank.
♠ ♠ ♠
Little bit of smut, because lets face it you've wanted it for a while :)

Love you all, this would of been up sooner but i've had a pretty crappy internet connection for the past week days, well enjoy!

I now hand you over to my marvellous Co-Writer!!

Courtney x