Status: Complete like the fresh brownies i just made :D

Once Upon a Time...Fairy Tales Happened in Real Life. Not Now.

Beautiful

I stare at this wondrous boy in front of me. "Hi I'm Gerard," he says to me. His pointed up nose and small smile is enough to make my stomach flip. I look at his brother I guess, who is slightly taller and skinnier. He wears glasses that make him look nerdy. He's really cool though. Both of them with toothy grins make me laugh. "What are you laughing at?" Ray asks me. I just shrug my shoulders and act like I have no idea. He just shakes his head and says something about peanut butter or cheese? Who cares! I'm staring at this beautiful person. I would love to tangle his hair in my fingers. Yep. I'm weird like that.

"What classes you got Frankiiestein?" Ray asks me. I forgot about the fact it's school. The worst part of my life. I pull out my schedule and show Ray.
"First is Math, Second is English, Third is Biology, Fourth is History, Fifth is Art, I don't have any with you!! Dammit!" he says annoyed. Gerard, or wait, yeah Gerard looked at me and smiled. "I have art with you," he announced to me. My stomach leaped in joy. Oh yes! "Awesome!" I do a weird dance. He just smiles at me. "Calm down short shit!" Ray says to me. I glare at him and punch his arm. I then stare back at Gerard smiling. He blushes a little. I wonder if he's gay? I just smile and turn away. I say goodbye to Mikey and Gerard. I walk with Ray to our first period. Were just across from eachother. I hug Ray and walk inside the classroom. Oh Boy...I have no idea where to sit. The only empty seat is by the jocks. Fuck! I slowly make my approach to the seat making no eye contact. I hear them snickering. "Hey faggot," one of them whispers. I ignore them and focus on the teacher. Some old fat lady named Mrs. Flannigan or some shit like that. The entire time I was in there the stupid immature bratty jocks would throw paper at me or whisper things that pissed me off. It's the first day so I kept my cool. Todays going to be a long day adding the year. I sigh and wait for fifth period to come.

-Fifth Period Time Lapse because i don't feel like writing a lot-
I walk in the art room and i'm amazed by how colorful it is. I look for a seat to sit in and find one by Gerard empty. I think he was saving it for me because he was staring at me. He turned away when I realized he was. He turned a shade of pink. How cute! I smiled wide and went up to him. "hey!" I practically scream. He just smiled and waves. I hug him and I felt him tense up a little. I then moved to the seat right next to him. I couldn't help but stare at his flawless face all day. I didn't want to creep him out though.
♠ ♠ ♠
Chapter title inspired by: 10 Years <---epic band ever!! Listen to them!

Okay so I know it's short but it's hard to type with an iPod all night. I thank my co-writer for letting me write this with her!!
Everyone I'll let her lead the next chapter!!
*random awesome ninja moves*
Thanks for reading!
P.S - I'm pretty good at torturing and I'll let her know. So if you want more chapters! Subscribe and read and definetly comment!!!
Love u guys:)
-Zee