Status: Complete like the fresh brownies i just made :D

Once Upon a Time...Fairy Tales Happened in Real Life. Not Now.

Chapter 20

"Frank what's wrong?!" I asked frantically. I reached out and stroked his face causing him to whimper when I touched his bruises and cuts.

"Gerard they, they..." He spoke, stopping almost straight away as if he was scared of admitting what happened.

"What?" I question, trying to hid the worry and curiousity in my voice.

"Nevermind," He sighed, not meeting eye contact. Something was seriously wrong. He just kept staring at the dirty ceiling. I reached out a hand and grabbed his waist, slowly lifting him up. Slinging one of his arms over my shoulder, we began to walk to the nurse.

"Gerard I want to go home," He states, finally looking at me. I turn around and head towards the exit, slowly walking to my house.

-Time Lapse-

"Hungry, thirsty?" My mom asks Frank frantically, rushing around the house trying to find the first aid kit. Obviously she's worried about Frank.

"He's fine mom." I state, picking Frank up and carrying Frank down to my room, placing him on my bed.

"Gerard come lay with me?" He smiles, I smile back and walk toward the bed. I lay down next to him, wrapping my arms around him for him to snuggle into before slowly drifting into a comforting sleep.

"Thank you," he whispers in my ear. I smile and kiss his lips and nose lightly.

"Anything for you," I giggle and we slowly drift into sleep.

-Time Lapse-

I wake up to my mom shouting on me. I trudge upstairs, I really don't want to leave Frank alone but I know that if I don't mom will just shout again and again and again which will probably wake Frank up and at the moment Frank need's as much sleep as he can get. I sigh and open my bedroom door, Lyn-Z.

"What are you doing here?" I question, I really can't be dealing with her right now.

"I can, to get my boyfriend back!" She screechs, god what did I ever see in this girl?

"Well, he isn't here. Go check all near the corner shop I heard that's wear all the prositutes hang out. Maybe he's gone ther to try and find himself a really women." I mock, she groans

"Shut up!" she shouts,

"You cheated on me," She states, I sigh

"I don't want anything to do with you!" I reply, trying to keep quiet. So I don't disturb Frank.

"So, where is the little whore then?" She asks, her voice finally at a normal level.

"He isn't here!" I whisper

"I want to see him Gerard, so I could beat his face in! Frank is done with! Dont you see he's not worth it, come back to me!" She yells.

"How dare you say that about him!" I shout, Lindsey grabs my face and pulls me into her. Planting her lips on mine,

"Don't you see what your doing to me? Your so hot when your angry!" She mumbles against my lips, I squirm and push her away. She goes flying, her head smashing against the door with a loud thump. I drop down next to her, she doesn't have a pulse. I look up and see Frank staring at me in shock, I grab him and pulling him into my room.

"We, need to leave. Lindsey is dead and when they find her they will know it was me. I love you Frankie and I can't live without you. So, we're running away. We're gonna leave and never look back! Just remember that no matter what you keep running."
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys i'm back. Not sure how many more chapters this will have but not to many more. I'll be surprised if we end up with more then 30! :)

Sorry for not updating in like forever but I havent wrote a blog explaining everything so go check that out if you want to know why I just suddenly disappeared. But. don't worry I still love you guys and I hope you can find it in your hearts to forgive me? <3

Courtney xoxo