Status: Complete like the fresh brownies i just made :D

Once Upon a Time...Fairy Tales Happened in Real Life. Not Now.

Im sorry Frankie...

I wake up with a pounding headache, I should of realised that drinking a full bottle of vodka last night was a bad idea. Fuck... I slowly got out of bed clutching my stomach. Vodka should come with a label that states 'Free nausea and headache at the bottom of every bottle.' I'm not even joking. I feel so fucking shit right now, I feel an on coming wave of nausea and rush to the bathroom puking my guts down the toilet... How classy. I stand up brushing my teeth, I don't care if its going to make my breakfast taste weird. It's better then walking around with the taste of sick in your mouth... I walk out of the bathroom, back into my room. After last night I really can't be bothered to change. But I know that I have to, or ill stink. That isn't attractive. I grab my Misfits shirt out of the closet and a faded grey pair of skinny jeans. I pull on the jacket I wore last night, running a hand through my hair. I don't look half bad. I walk upstairs grabbing a cup of coffee, two asprin and a slice of toast before leaving the house with Mikey.

I look up and spy Frank, I quickly swallow the aspirin and finish my toast before calling out his name and catching up with him.

'Your looking good today,' Mikey states, he must be talking to Frank because I look a mess. I look up at Frank, taking in his appearance. Fuck, he looks hot! He's wearing a black dress shirt, a bright red tie and black skinny jeans. I feel my self grow hard just looking at him, wow... Frank looks up at me, I realise he's seen me staring and quickly look away. I can't believe he saw me staring, he probably thinks I'm some sort of weirdo.

We're almost all the way to school, I've stared at Frank the whole way. Not full on stared at him, I've been sending slight glances his way. Frank looks up at me and smiles, causing me to blush. Westep inside the gates and Lindsey jumps on top of me she kisses me passionately on the lips, my arms link round her waist holding her against me. Frank walks off, my face falls. But I'm soon distracted by it all by Lyn-Z. I look to my left and Alicia is all over Mikey but he seems to be enjoying himself.

--------

It's dinner time, finally. I walk into the dinner hall, there's already a fight breaking out and it isn't even a week into the term. I wade through the crowd trying to see what freak there beating up... It's Frankie. My Frankie... How dare they touch him, I'm about to say something. But the guys that are beating him up are my friends, and I know that if I say anything they'll hurt me aswell and well that will be the end of me and Lyn-Z. Frank looks up and sees me staring at that moment my entire life just ends. Frank looked so helpless, there's nothing else I could do.

'Wow, 5 on 1. What did the kid do that was so bad?' I ask, I needed to do something after all.

'Thought you of all people would already know, Way. He's been trying to split up you and Lyn-Z.' The lead jock replied. I shook my head, what? Why would Frankie even try that.

'Well, in that case. I guess I better beat him up then, you know knock a bit of sense into him.' I state, I don't really want to hurt Frankie. But if I can convince them to let him go then maybe Frank will be okay.

'Whatever you want Way.' The jock, states. Handing Frank over to me, I grab Frank by the hair dragging him out of the cafeteria. The second were out of sight I release my grip on Franks hair, pulling him into a hug.

'Im, so sorry!' I mumble into his hair. Frank wraps his arms round my waist, mumbling that its okay against my chest. We stand in the corridor together, our arms wrapped round each other.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry that isn't only short, but I'm super tired... As of tomorrow ill be updating slowly anyway because of school but ill try to update as soon as possible.

I hand you over to my amazing Co-Author.

Comment?

Courtney x