Status: Complete like the fresh brownies i just made :D

Once Upon a Time...Fairy Tales Happened in Real Life. Not Now.

Your Friends are Full of Shit

I stayed at Rays house and fell asleep. The next morning Ray woke me up. I woke up feeling drowsy and tired. So I knew I was going to be grumpy. I would have to keep it in only for Ray. I told Ray I was going home to get my clothes because his clothes are to big for me. He said alright as I walked outside in the crisp New Jersey air again. It was dark out because it was the morning. I ran home so I could take a shower and get ready to walk with Ray.

I walked inside my house and heard my mom. She was screaming? I walked to her door. I hear banging and the mattress squeaking. Oh Fuck!!! Oh my god! I can't fucking believe I'm listening to this. I jump twenty feet away from the door. Ugh! I just heard my mom and dad fucking. I walk away on the verge of throwing up. I go into the bathroom and take my quick shower. I hurry to my room and look in my closet. I grab my Circle Jerks shirt and some black skinny jeans. I grab my chucks and quickly walk out with my backpack over my shoulder. I lock the front door and run back to Rays.

I get there and he's barely walking out. He sees me and smiles. I smile back and hug him even though I just see him about an hour ago. We walk to school in peace. As we get closer my heart starts beating faster. I'm dreading coming to school today. I don't want to see Gerard or anyone by the way.

We slowly walk when we are getting closer. Ray knows how I'm feeling so he respects it. Reasons why I love him. I hesitate to walk in. Ray then puts his hand on my shoulder. "We can go to my house?" he asks. I shake my head no, I don't want to look like a wimp. I breathe in and slowly let loose. We walk in and people are staring at us and pointing and laughing. We just ignore them. I keep my head and curse myself for not bringing my sweater. We walk to where we normally hang out. We sit down and I just stare at my tattooed arms. I trace the lines with my eyes. Ray looks at me with sympathy. Some guy called him. He looke up and he asked Ray of he could come with him cause they need to talk. Ray looks at me. "Just go I wanna be alone anyways." I answer. He nods and hugs me. He walks with the guy and disappear. I pull my knees up to my chest and hug myself. I stare at the sky for a while until I hear giggling. I turn around an see Mikey and his girlfriend. I just smile at them and let them be. I then feel somebody poke my back. I turn around again, it was Mikey.

"Hey, Mikey.." I say casually. He smiles and hugs me. I just give a half smile back at him. "You okay? What happened?" he asks me. I see his girlfriend staring at me. "Uh..nothing," I reply.
"dude that was nothing, I've never seen Gerard so depressed since our grandma died," he answers back. "It's nothing Mikes," I say again. "Okay whatever then, he's looking for you by the way," he says to me and hugs me again and walks away with his girl.

I sigh to myself. I don't wanna see Gerard. I'm sorry but I'm not in the mood. I get up and hear the bell ring. I slowly walk to my first period. As soon as I walk in the jocks look at me and smirk at me.
My stomach drops and my pride. I walk to my seat. As I was gonna sit down I spot a whoopie cushion. I pick it up and look at them. "Hah very funny," I roll my eyes and throw it away. They start snickering and I sit in my seat. The jock behind me starts kicking my seat. "Stop it!" I yell at him. He laughs and continues. They think they're cute and act like five year olds. He does it again, "Dude Stop!" I tell him again. They just start laughing. I ignore them and face forward. The teacher finally walks in.

"Okay class we're gonna start with..." I daze off not caring what she's about to say. The jock kicks my chair again. I turn around, "If you don't stop I'll tell," I hiss at him, "Your lucky I'm not a little bitch." I tell him. He just stares at me with a blank face. "Frank Iero turn around!" the teacher yells at me. I obey and hear the jocks giggling. He kicks my chair again and I'm about to turn around but I don't. He continues to do it so I'll get in trouble and get kicked out of the class. Maybe that won't be such a bad idea. He kicks my chair again. I snap and turn around. "Fucking Stop!!" I yell at him. "Frank Iero office now!!" the teacher yells at me. "But!" I start, "Go now!" she yells at me. I groan and grab my shit and leave. I hear snickering when I leave. I walk straight to the office and sat on the chair. I see Lyn-Z walk out. Just the person I wanted to see. She walks up to me with a pissed off look. "Your the reason my boyfriends depressed you faggot," she hisses at me. I wince when she called me that. "It's not my fault he's with a stupid bitch like you," I shot back. She gasped and was about to hit me when the principal called me in. I stuck my tongue out at her and she flipped her hair in my face and walked away. Pathetic. I walk into the principals office and sit in the chair. I hate sitting in front of the desk and stare at him.

"Mr.Iero I notice you've been getting in a lot of trouble lately," he says. "Like if it's anything new," he finishes. I want to punch this fuckface teacher. Yeah, I know, I'm known as the troublemaker, how ironic. I'm always in trouble because of assholes like the jocks.

"What's the problem?" he asks me. I just shrug an stare at him. "it's my problem," I answer. "well its my problem to because your te one causing it in my school," he shoots back. "Well if you tell your fucking prancy ass students to leave me the fuck alone then maybe I wouldn't be a problem huh?" I shot back. He gasped, I know I cussed at him. Right now I don't give a fuck at this point.
"what do you mean?" he asks. Well duh!?!? "I'm being bullied can you not notice it?'l I yell at him. "Keep your voice down Mr.Iero?" he says. "No! You don't care if I'm being bullied and all you care about is trophies and shitfucks like them and I'm not gonna keep my voice I deserve a right to speak my fucking mind!" I stand up and trudge my way out of the office. "Oh by the way my name is Frank," I say firmly before I walk out.

I burst out of the office and into the halls. I didn't pay attention to where I was going and ran into somebody.
"Sorry sorry," I say. I look up and I see it's Gerard. He gives me his smile and is about to say something until I walked off. "Frank! Please wait Frank!" he yells to me. I keep going, I'm fucking angry I don't need this. "Frank please stop wait!" he says again. "I'm sorry!" he says to me. I stop and turn around and glare at him. "No need," I reply. He gives me wide eyes. "Frank I can explain!" he yells and I keep walking. He chases after me. "Frank!"he grabs my arm. "What?!" I yell. "I need to explain why I did that," he says. My eyes soften and my body feels loose again. I just wait patiently for his explanation.
♠ ♠ ♠
Title by: Leathermouth!

Ok so yeah me and my co author had a little bit of a problem but I promise it's fixed!

Now! To my awesome co writer!!
-Zee