Status: Working on it~

Goodbye New Jersey! Hello Florida! [A Destery Fan fiction]

Chapter 1

POV;Alex
It was a warm summer’s early morning in the middle of nowhere New Jersey. My sister and I got into my truck like thing with our suitcases in the back and made our way down to the sunshine state for a much needed break from this gloomy doomy state. My sister promised me that we would go to Florida after we graduated anyways so not only did I need a break from this state my sister and I also graduated high school.

“This is going to be awesome Lol!” I said full of excitement.

You may find it strange that I call my sister Lol but its short for Lola so, what else can I call her besides Loli….. That’s weird. So Lol or Lola it is.

“I know.” She said agreeing with me.

I turned on my blinker and turned. Lola put on a Paramore CD and we sang along with Hailey Williams as the air conditioning blasted in our faces. After a while of singing normally we began to make a parody of any song that came on which was always a fun time. It couldn’t get any better than this, right? I was so excited to go to Florida and spend some time with my sister. I don’t know if I was excited to go to Florida because it’s a lot warmer there or because of Disney; I’ve been to Disney twice. Once was with my family and the second time was for my friend’s 16th birthday.

“Maybe Ariel’s Grotto is open by now…” I guessed and Lola laughed and looked at me and said with a laugh “Wow Alex you really are the little mermaid!”

Woah! Where are my manners? I never introduced myself or my sister.
I’m Alexis-Rose, Alex for short. I have pink, hair brown eyes, and an okay height I would suppose. I’m 17 years old until mid-July and I absolutely despise the cold. Well, in the winter I hate the cold but in the summer I love it! I guess that makes me a normal human being right? I don’t know if I’m all that normal but okay!
My sister is Lola; she has Blue hair and green eyes a tad bit shorter than me and she’s the funniest human being that I know. What can I say about her? She’s my twin sister. She completes me. Lola isn’t just my sister she’s my movie buddy, gaming buddy, and most importantly my best friend in the world.

I drove until it was dark. The clock ticked until the time came where I was unable to drive because I was so gosh darn tired! Seeing that I made it to Virginia, which isn’t that I guess considering this is the first time that I’ve ever driven out of state. You know what? I’m down right proud of myself.
I drove into a nearby town and found a motel to stay in for the night. I pulled Lola out of my Explorer and into the room. She crashed on the closest bed to her. I walked to the other bed and just jumped onto it turned off the light and fell asleep.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
I opened my eyes and there he was. This perfect angel just lying next to me, He looks familiar but I can’t put a name to his face. There is no way he actually exists, he’s way too perfect. He had black shaggy hair, brown eyes, a birthmark by his eye, and glowing skin. Well maybe everything is glowing right now so I don’t know if it’s just his skin. He was mouthing words but I couldn't hear him or even make out what he was trying to say. He kissed my forehead then everything went black.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm sorry if it's short. I'll work on writing more at some other time. Let me know what you think of it. What I could improve and what you like.