Status: ACTIVE!!!!

Nothing Lasts Forever

From Hell To The West

I opened my eyes and didn't recognize the room that I was in. I wasn't in the room that looked like a hospital room anymore. I was laying in a large four post bed in a random bedroom. My IV was gone and my head was pounding. I threw back the covers to see I was still in my clothes. I swung my legs over the edge of the bed and stood up quickly. The room began to spin and blur. Just before I hit the floor I felt a pair of warm arms close around me. When my eyes weren't blurry anymore I realized Teo had caught me. And I was now staring into his eyes only inches from his face.

"Are you ok?" He asked helping me stand up once again.

"Yeah." I said steadying myself.

"Come on everyone is waiting for you to wake up in the sun room. I figured out that the bedroom I woke up in was on the first floor when Teo lead me through a hall and into the living room. We walked through the living room and past the kitchen and on into the sun room. It was huge! There were three new people in the room who I hadn't met yet.

"How are you feeling?" Giani asked instantly getting up.

"She fainted getting out of bed. It's a good thing I was going to check on her otherwise she would have hit her head again." Teo spoke up before I could.

"I got up too quickly. My head is splitting though. It isn't too surprising since my head bounced off a rock earlier today." I said rubbing the side of my head.

"I'll go get you some Vicodin." Giani said before walking out of the room. A cute guy with blonde hair walked up to Teo and I.

"Hey I'm Elliot." he said putting his hand out for me to shake.

"Audrey." I said shaking his hand.

"That's Matt and Jared." he said pointing to the two other people. They were in an intense game of chess.

"Matt is the one with darker hair." Teo said clarifying which one was which.

Matt has dark brown hair that goes to his ears. He was wearing a plain black shirt but I couldn't see his pants since he was sitting down. Jared has dirty blonde hair that goes down to the middle of his neck. I noticed a window seat at the back of the room and went to sit down. Teo followed me and sat down on a couch and flipped on the tv. I was spacing out staring at the forest when Giani handed me two white pills and a glass of water. I quickly took the pills to relive some pain in my head. I looked back at the forest just in time to see Alex, a guy I've never seen, and Charlie walk into the backyard. Charlie is Alex's best friend they went through high school together.

"Holy hell!" I shouted trying to stand up quickly but tripping over myself and falling to the floor.

"What is it?" Teo asked picking me up. I only pointed to the window. He looked out the window and I swear I heard him growl like a dog would.

"Call everyone. We have company." Teo said looking around the room.

"I don't understand. Why are they here? How did they find your house?" I ask looking over at Beau.

"When we saved you from...what was his name? Oh Paul right. We took him as collateral damage. If there is another pack moving in on our terf we figured we had better meet them." Beau said looking over my head out the window.

"You kidnapped him?" I ask shocked.

"Please that makes it sound so bad." Eric says scoffing.

"Come on let's go. Bring Audrey." Beau says looking over to Giani.

We all walk back through the house and out the front door. We walk around the house out to the backyard. Giani and Teo are on either side of me with Carlo behind me. Beau, Elliot, Matt, and Jared are all walking in front of me in a perfect line blocking my view and boxing me in.

"Where is my wolf?" I hear Alex ask.

"Alex!" I yell. I wanted to see him. Beau and Eric step to the side and make me visible to the three men.

"What a shame. I thought you had killed her for me." Alex snarled glaring at me.

"What..." I can't finish because tears are pouring out of my eyes.

"At least the slut has a new home." Alex says laughing.

"Slut? Are you kidding? You're the one that was cheating you fucking bastard!" I shout getting ready to walk forward and beat his ass. I feel arms clamp down around me stopping me from my mission. I look back to see it's Teo.

"You're playing into his game! This is what he wants!" Teo whispers angrily in my ear.

"I'm going to kill him! Let me go!" I snap. Carlo steps in front of me to block my view and then grabs my right arm hard. I whimper and instantly stop fighting against Teo's hold.

"I'm sorry but you need to calm down." Carlo says releasing his hold on my arm. With his fingers gone my arm starts throbbing with pain. Teo stops restraining me but keeps one arm wrapped around my waist. My head starts to feel fuzzy as the Vicodin kicks in. Oh that's just great!

"Give me my wolf or I will slaughter your whole pack and the bitch." Alex snarls. I hold back my tears not wanting to look weak.

"You're a bit outnumbered here." Beau says smiling.

"Oh yeah about that. How about we even the odds a bit?" Alex says smirking. Four huge wolves step from the trees into sight.

"When I tell you to you need to run back to the front of the house." Teo whispers in my ear. I look up into his eyes clearly scared. He smirks and kisses my forehead which causes butterflies to erupt in my stomach. I hear a growl and look forward just in time to see Alex phase fully into a wolf.

"Go!" Teo yells pushing me to the right.

Everything starts happening so quickly after that. All the boys phase into wolf form and everyone is growling at each other. I run as quick as I can back around the house. I make it to the steps of the front porch and get tripped landing hard on my stomach.

"Where are you going?" I hear a familiar voice ask. Charlie is standing in front of me.

Before I can move he punches me in my temple making me fall to the ground. A kick to my ribs makes an 'oomph' sound come from my mouth as all my air rushes from my lungs. I roll to my left and shakily get up to my feet. He throws another punch but I dodge it and connect my fist with his stomach. I had been taking self defense classes every Saturday because sometimes Alex would travel a lot for work. I threw a right hook which connected with his face. He stumbled backwards a bit before charging me and tossing me to the ground. I cry out as he kicks my ribs again. Two more kicks and I feel and hear a sickening snap. I scream out louder than I thought possible with broken ribs. Charlie picks me up by my shoulders squeezing hard on my scratch marks which causes me to whimper with pain.
Before he can throw another punch Charlie gets tackled away from me by a wolf. Within moments Charlie is in wolf form and snarling at the other wolf. The two jump at each other both trying to go for the throat. The wolf that tackled Charlie glances back at me before returning to the fight. With that one glance I realize it's Teo. Teo has black fur with white mixed in from his head all the way down his back. Midway down his body his fur turns to mostly white. Charlie is a dark mocha color. Teo bites Charlie's leg causing him to cry out in pain. Then Charlie bites down hard on Teo's right shoulder. I hear his bones break and Teo cries out with pain.

"No!" I shout and then wince with pain. Charlie snarls over at me.

"Leave him alone!" I yell walking closer to the two wolves. A part of my brain knows that I could die but the other part is worried about Teo. Charlie pulls his top lip back in a snarl and with one strike drags his claws down my left leg from my thigh to my knee. I stumble backwards in surprise. Teo growls and pounces on Charlie and rips his throat out spraying blood all over my face and chest. My leg starts burning with pain. Teo tries to take a couple steps towards me but whimpers and falls over.

"Teo!" I cry running over to him. I can feel the hot wetness of blood as it pours down my leg soaking my pants.

"Help! Somebody please!" I yell as loud as I can without passing out from the pain in my ribs. I clutch onto my ribs and take in short breaths. I feel a cold nose on my arm and look over at Teo. I sit down and put his head on my lap and start petting his fur. I feel weird at first but after a few moments I feel that Teo's body is a little bit more relaxed so I rub behind his ears.

"You're going to be ok. Giani is going to fix you right up." I say while still petting him. I get a short snort in reply.

"We need to stop the bleeding." I say looking around me frantically. At that moment Giani, Beau, Eric, and Carlo come running from the backyard all in only pants. They didn't even have shoes on.

"What happened?" Giani asks kneeling next to Teo.

"It's my fault! He saved me." I choke out before tears come flooding down my face.

"We need to get him up." Giani says looking back at the other boys'. Beau and Eric help as Giani and Carlo try to keep Teo from moving his right shoulder and arm. I use a nearby tree to stand up myself. Standing on all fours Teo is a good four or five feet taller than me. Teo leans his head down and presses his forehead to mine. I wrap my arms gently around his neck hugging him.

"Come on we need to get him back to my place. I have more supplies there." Giani says.

"We'll meet up with you we're going to go update everyone." Beau says looking to Giani.

"I'm going with Teo." I say causing everyone to look at me.

"Alright, meet us at our place." Giani says looking at Beau and Eric.

Giani and Teo start slowly walking into the trees. Carlo walks behind Teo in case he falls over. After a few minutes of walking I can feel myself getting dizzy. Every part of my body is hurting. I have at least two broken ribs so I can only take shallow breaths and I'm pretty sure my stitches broke open on my arm. I whimper and catch myself on a tree before falling over.

"Audrey!" Carlo shouts running over to me. Giani and Teo stop and Giani comes to see what's wrong.

"I'm fine. I just got a little dizzy." I say trying to steady myself.

"Carlo phase and take her back to the house now!" Giani demands.

Carlo steps back and his body explodes into a giant wolf sending pieces of clothes flying everywhere. Carlo is mainly all white but he has black and gray fur on his back. His face has a mixture of black and white fur. Without a word Giani practically throws me onto Carlo's back. I barely have enough time to grab onto his fur before he takes off into the trees. I lay down so I don't hit any tree branches. Carlo jumps which causes me to slam my broken ribs down on his spine. I close my eyes and grip onto Carlo tighter and take very shallow breaths to stop from passing out. I could hear what sounded like barking but it was slowing becoming far away. I didn't know Carlo had stopped running until a sharp pain in my ribs brought me back to reality. I was being carried by someone I hadn't seen before. He quickly walked into the house which brought all the attention to me. I was crying in pain with every step he took because of my ribs. The man carried me into a large room with two hospital beds in it, one on either side of the room.

"Start and IV and set up a morphine drip. She'll need a blood transfusion...or two." Carlo said bringing my attention to him. He was stark naked.

"Carlo...why are you naked?" I asked causing him to laugh slightly.

"When we phase back into human form clothes aren't included." he stated. The man that carried me into the room quickly cleaned my arm and stuck my IV in. Another man walked in handing Carlo a pair of pants which he quickly put on.

"This is Luca he will be attending to your arm. This is Matt he will be helping me stitch up your leg. I need to take your pants off to get to the wound better." Carlo said bringing over a tray full of medical stuff.

I was suddenly very aware that I was in a thong when Carlo mentioned taking off my pants. I glanced down and realized my leg was still seeping out blood. I unbuttoned my pants and with a lot of effort slid them past my ass. Carlo took them the rest of the way off after taking off my shoes. I leaned my head back staring at the ceiling as Carlo injected my leg with an anesthetic to numb it. Luca and Matt both have dark hair and dark eyes. Luca has longer hair that comes to his collar bone. The morphine drip kicked in and made my head fuzzy.

"Where's Teo?" I ask looking at Carlo.

"He is in another room with Giani." he answers looking up at me briefly before continuing to stitch my leg.

"I hope he's ok." I say sighing which then causes me to yelp in pain.

"Are you ok?" Matt asks looking concerned.

"Yeah...my ribs..." I say trying to take in shallow breaths. Carlo stops what he is doing and comes to investigate my ribs. I glance down to see a huge black and purple bruise already forming across my ribs.

"Shit. We'll need to take x-rays and then get you taped up after I finish with your leg." Carlo says hurrying back to my leg. Luca finishes stitching up the few places that got ripped open on my arm and then leaves the room. He comes back with a good sized machine that is clearly for x-rays.

"What's your blood type?" Matt asks walking over to a large fridge.

"A positive." I say closing my eyes as more morphine enters my blood stream. I slip in and out while Carlo finishes stitching my leg wounds.

"Audrey we are going to take x-rays now. I need to lay this across your lap, it will probably hurt your fresh stitches." Carlo says making me open my eyes slightly. I wince slightly from the sudden weight on my leg. Carlo puts the head of the bed down so I'm now laying down.

"Try not to move." Carlo says standing behind the machine and pushing different buttons.

He takes four x-rays at different angles. Carlo wheels the machine out of the room leaving me alone for the first time since I woke up earlier today. Everything has changed all in a matter of hours. Werewolves are real, and I was dating one. Thinking about Alex made me realize he was probably laying dead in Beau's backyard. Tears slipped from my eyes thinking about Alex. He was the only guy I've ever truly loved. I wiped the back of my hand across my face and see blood on my hand. I stare confused at my hand for a few moments before realizing it's Charlie's blood. When Teo killed him I got covered in blood. I grimace wiping my hand on my shirt and then using my shirt to clean off my face. Carlo walks back in and retrieves a large roll of a bandage from a cabinet.

"You will need to lift your shirt up." Carlo says walking over to me.

I carefully lift up my shirt and lean forward so Carlo can start wrapping my ribs. He wraps the bandage from the bottom of my bra to my bellybutton. The compression on my ribs is painful but somehow it makes the pain less intense. Carlo finishes and lay back sighing slightly as more morphine is injected into my IV. I close my eyes and slip into a dreamless sleep.