Status: ACTIVE!!!!

Nothing Lasts Forever

Blood Is Thicker Than Water

I wake up I feel a hand lifting up my shirt. I grab the mystery hand ready to punch the person in the face. It's Giani probably checking on my ribs.

"Sorry I didn't mean to wake you. I was just checking your bandages." Giani says giving me a friendly smile.

"It's fine you just startled me." I say letting go of his hand. After he is satisfied he pulls my shirt back down and then walks around the bed. He puts the blanket aside that's covering me to check on my stitches on my leg.

"How are you feeling?" he asks once he is done looking at my stitches.

"Like I got hit by a bus. How's Teo?" I ask still worried about him.

"He's sleeping. Werewolves heal faster than humans. He should be all healed in three weeks. You cracked two of your ribs and bruised one of them, it should take six to eight weeks to heal." Giani said inspecting my morphine drip.

"I've noticed you, Teo, and Carlo all have the same accent. Where are you from?" I ask making conversation.

"Venice, Italy." Giani remarks with a smile.

"I think I already know the answer, but can I take a shower?" I asked looking at Giani.

"No applying too much pressure to your leg can cause your stitches to come open. However I could call Devin over and see if he could assist you in taking a bath." Giani said pulling a cell phone out of his pocket.

"Who's Devin? Isn't there a female that could help me bathe? I'm not comfortable with a stranger seeing me naked." I say blushing slightly. The only guy who has seen me fully naked was Alex.

"Devin is a member of another pack. You aren't exactly his type, he prefers men if you know what I mean." Giani smirks.

"Another pack?" I ask looking confused.

"Oh I guess an explanation is in order. You wandered into the territory of four different packs. We all share the land because we're friends, and it makes us stronger than any known pack. Beau is the leader of Blessthefall which includes Elliot, Eric, Matt, and Jared. I oversee Upon This Dawning which includes Teo, Carlo, Luca, Matt, and Andrea. You have met most of them already. The other two packs are Asking Alexandria and I See Stars. Devin is the one who oversees I See Stars." Giani explained.

"Wow, that's sounds like a lot of wolves." I say pointing out the obvious.

"It can get hectic, but our territory is very large so we can all have our space." Giani says shrugging.

"How do you even become a werewolf? Yesterday I didn't think you were real. Now I find out that there are four different packs living in the woods, and I was dating a werewolf." I sigh looking down.

"You have to be bit by a werewolf in order to turn. Unless the person is a pure bred. A pure bred can be turned by just a scratch. There isn't much that is known about pure breeds because they are very rare." Giani had pulled up a chair and sat down next to the bed I was currently laying in.

"A pure bred? As in the baby from two werewolves?" I ask.

"You are correct, that is why they are rare. When someone gets turned into a werewolf they stop aging so their body is stuck in a state of suspension. This means that female's body's don't function how they normally would. A female who is still phasing into a werewolf at least once a month won't be able to be impregnated." Giani explained further.

"Let me make that call to Devin so he can come over here. You are not to exert yourself more than needed." Giani said going back into doctor mode. He stood up and walked out of the room.

"Ok Devin is on his way over, I am going to take your IV out." Giani said walking back in the room. When Giani was finished taking out my IV he carried me into a first level bedroom and sat me down on the tub.

"Giani?" I heard someone call excitedly from the bedroom. A cute tall brunette guy walked into the bathroom. He's wearing a grey v-neck shirt and dark blue denim jeans.

"Hello you must be Audrey! Oh darling I would love to give you a makeover, you look like the kind of girl that appreciates looking good." the boy said beaming.

"Audrey this is Devin. Devin don't be overbearing. She has fresh stitches so she can not put any weight on her leg ok?" Giani said looking straight at Devin.

"Oh don't worry I'm sure we'll be fast girlfriends!" Devin said with the wave of his hand and a giggle. Giani walked out of the room and closed the door behind him.

Devin immediately walked over to the tub and turned on the water messing with the nobs until it was the right temperature. He walked over to a bag that he must have set down while walking in. He pulled out a fluffy white robe, and a purple bottle.

"This is lavender oil, a couple drops in your bath will help you relax. Plus it does wonders for your skin!" Devin gushed walking back over to me.

"I have to say you remind me of my best friend from high school." I say starting to relax.

"Did he used to help you bathe, or was he gay too?" Devin asked with a giggle.

"He was gay too." I said laughing.

"Ok let's get you in the tub!" Devin said giggling again. I quickly undressed and let Devin help me lower myself into the tub. The lavender oil filled the room and actually did make me relax.

"So tell me about your gay friend. Was he cute?" Devin asked sitting on the side of the tub. I started carefully scrubbing my body to get rid of the dirt and blood dried onto my skin.

"His name was Zack, and he was adorable. The two of us were the life of the party. Unfortunately we fell out of contact after I started college. I started dating Alex and made the stupid mistake of falling in love with him." I rolled my eyes thinking back.

"Oh right you were...dating that wolf that attacked Beau and his crew." Devin said putting together the pieces.

"Yes, the bastard was cheating on me." I huffed. After I finished washing the dirt and blood off my body Devin helped me out of the water and wrapped me up in the fluffy white robe he brought with him.

"Now I brought clothes for you because Giani said you would need them. I hope you like them!" Devin was beaming as he turned around and held up the outfit.

"Oh wow I love it!" I gushed.

"Really? I went a little boring because I wanted to make sure you were comfortable." Devin said helping me get dressed. In the end I was wearing cheetah print leggings, a black long sleeved shirt and new black panties. I was comfortable and I felt like a new person since I wasn't covered in gross blood and dirt anymore.

"May I impose on you to do your hair and makeup?" Devin asked smiling huge.

"Of course!" I replied smiling.

Devin walked back over to his bag and took out all the supplies. He started on my hair first and began blow drying and styling it. Then he began applying my makeup. When he was all done and I could look in the mirror I nearly fainted. My makeup was perfect!

"Oh my God! Devin I look gorgeous thank you!" I squealed hugging him tightly.

"I'm glad you like it!" Devin gushed. A knock at the door got our attention.

"It's safe to come in." Devin said. The door opened to reveal Giani.

"Well, Audrey you look good." Giani said smiling.

"Thanks! This is all Devin's work." I say giggling.

"Well it's time to get you back to your room. I'm sure it's about time for some pain medication?" Giani stated looking at me.

"My stitches are a little sore." I admitted.

Giani carried me back into my bed room and handed me some pills to take. After a few my head started to feel fuzzy again and I fell quickly asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Audrey

Outfit

Happy Easter Everyone!
What did you think?
The rest of I See Stars & Asking Alexandria will be in the story soon!
Comment, Subscribe! I love feedback!