Status: Three Updates Today (26-28) FINISHED!

Symphonies of the Damned

A Night To Remember, A Day To Forget

“Oh, home sweet fucking home.” I sighed, dropping one of my bags on the living room floor and following suit.
“Uh, Ashley?” Andy questioned, stepping through the entryway and shaking his head at me.
“What?” I asked, sitting up.
“Nothing.” Andy smiled, dropping his suitcase and sitting next to me. “Thanks for letting me stay.”
“It’s not a problem.” I shrugged it off, scooping him into a hug. “I’d do anything to spend more time with you.”
“Thanks.”
“I love you.” I murmured, kissing the side of his face. “After all the shit we faced on that last tour? I’m pretty sure I’ve fallen head over heels in love with you and I KNOW I would do anything for you.”
“You’re so sweet.” Andy blushed, kissing me back.
“You’re even sweeter.” I counteracted, letting my lips brush against the hollow of his neck.
“And, you’re a fucking tease.” Andy groaned.
“I know.”
He shook his head, burying into my chest and letting out a blissful sigh. “I could spend all day like this.”
“Me too…” I trailed off. “But, we just got back from a two month tour and a three hour drive. I’m fucking starving and we’re covered in sweat.”
“Way to ruin the moment.” Andy rolled his eyes, pushing me away. “I was trying to be nice, but you smell.”
“Thanks.”
“Take a shower, Lover Boy.” Andy grinned. “I’ll run into town and pick up something for dinner.”
“Sure.”
He pressed one last kiss against my cheek before standing up. “I’ll see you soon!” he promised.
“Alright.”
He grabbed his wallet and the car keys, walking out. When I heard the click of the lock and the roar of the engine, I stood up.
It was unbelievable, to think I had landed the most gorgeous and perfect man I had ever met.
He never failed to place a smile on my face.
Even those days when Jake or Juliet or anybody else interrupted our day, our love never faltered.
To think, eight weeks ago, he had been fully set to marry Juliet Simms and now…he was mine.
It’s funny how time changes things.
Sometimes for the better, and sometimes for…a reason.
Padding into the bathroom, I flicked on the lights and stared at my reflection for a second.
It was apparent, the exhaustion lining my eyes.
Pulling off my shirt, I glanced at the arched tattoo over my stomach; it was needing a little touch-up.
With a shrug, I stripped off the rest of my clothing and stepped into the shower.
It was pure bliss.
It seemed like such a long time since I had enough space to move around or I didn’t have to worry being walked in on.
Taking all the time I possibly could, I finally had to step out as the water began to turn cool.
Wrapping a towel around my waist, I went to the bedroom.
It was starting to get late, the setting sun casting a hazy glow against the black silken sheets.
Pulling on a pair of sweats, I couldn’t be bothered to wear a shirt as I dried off my hair with the towel.
“Ashley!” Andy called, as he came back.
“Just a minute!” I assured, throwing the towel into a corner.
Sauntering into the kitchen, I found Andy rifling through a couple plastic bags he had set on the table.
“Hey!”
He jumped slightly, before a blush started working its way up his cheeks.
“What?” I asked casually, flexing a little.
“You’re not wearing a shirt.” he pointed out, wrapping his thin arms around my waist and grinning.
“Should I put a shirt on?” I asked innocently.
“No!”
“Alright.” I laughed. “So, what did you bring for dinner?”
“I thought we could make dinner.” Andy shrugged, pulling a package of premade pizza dough from a bag.
“Sure.”
“It says to…preheat the oven to 400 degrees.” Andy read, pulling the plastic wrapping off the dough.
Nodding, I turned the oven on.
He started rolling the dough out with his hands, placing it on a baking sheet and attempting to form a crust.
“Uh, there…”
He stared at the misshapen lump in confusion, tilting his head to the side. “I think, anyway.”
Laughing, I unscrewed the jar of tomato sauce.
“It doesn’t have to be round.” I shrugged, taking in the badly formed dough and obvious fingerprint marks.
“Yeah…”
He poured the tomato sauce in the center of the dough, accidently letting it splatter over himself.
“Fuck!”
“You’re adorable.” I smirked, handing him a paper towel.
“You know what?” Andy groaned, wiping the kitchen counter as well. “You can finish off the pizza. I’ll watch.”
“Sure, babe.”
Taking out the cheese and package of pepperoni, I finished assembling the pizza and popped it in the oven.
“It’ll be ready in twenty minutes.” I informed him, throwing trash away.
“Alright.”
Turning my back, I finished cleaning up the mess Andy had made all over my kitchen.
“Um, I’m going to take a shower.” Andy muttered awkwardly, in an attempt to avoid helping me clean.
“Sure.”
He kissed the side of my cheek, before exiting the kitchen and padding upstairs. After a moment, the water was running.
Setting the timer, I made sure the front door was locked before heading upstairs again and going into my bedroom.
The towel from earlier was still thrown into a corner, but otherwise it was still fairly clean.
There wasn’t much to do, while I waited for Andy to finish showering and the pizza to finish baking.
Laying down on my bed, I let myself take in the nearly forgotten texture of the silk sheets compared to scratchy hotel blankets.
Closing my eyes, I tried not to fall asleep.
Fifteen minutes later, the water turned off and I could hear the creaking of floorboards as Andy walked around.
His suitcase was still downstairs.
He didn’t take the staircase, as I expected, instead pausing just before my bedroom and peering in slyly.
“Ashley…”
Andy’s deep voice, cool and seductive, rang throughout the bedroom.
He appeared in the doorway, a hand resting against the frame as he let his wet hair drip over his bare shoulder.
“Andy…” I sighed, reaching towards him.
He chuckled slightly, taking a step forward and letting his towel fall onto the floor.
“Oh, Andy…” I groaned, my gaze traveling down.
I could feel myself start to stiffen, as I imagined my fingers running down his hardening cock.
He reached down, picking up the forgotten towel and giving me a deliberate view of his perfect ass.
“Fuck.” I mumbled, watching as he arched his back.
He grinned, running the towel through strands of damp hair, drying it while simultaneously teasing me.
“What’s wrong, Ashley?” Andy asked, in a soft innocent voice.
He arched an eyebrow, attempting to appear oblivious to the forming tent in my sweats.
“N-nothing.” I breathed, feeling myself twitch.
“Alright.” he shrugged, drying off the rest of his body with the towel in slow, painful strokes.
“Fuck it.” I gave in, standing up.
He dropped the towel, glancing at me with a wary expression. Before he could question me, I had him pinned against the wall.
“Ashley…”
“Shut up.” I demanded, shoving my lips against his and resting my hands on his lower back.
He groaned underneath me, his arms snaking around my neck.
That delicate sigh caused his lips to part, allowing me entrance into his pretty little mouth.
Our tongues were fighting for dominance, intent on becoming the higher power in this situation.
He was starting to win.
Smirking, I let my hands slide down and grasp his ass, feeling the smooth skin beneath my fingertips.
He groaned again, letting his lips leave mine as he kissed down my neck and let his tongue glide down the hollow of my throat.
“Fuck.” I whispered.
He was grinning, his fingers brushing over the muscles that was my stomach, pausing at my tattoo.
“Come here.” I moaned, deciding I couldn’t wait any longer. I pulled him towards the bed, throwing him on top of the sheets.
He was sprawled on his back, his gentle face seeming dazed and vulnerable. Yet, there was a lustful glint in his eyes.
Kicking off my sweatpants, I fell on top of him and started planting kisses all along his jawline.
I was working a bit of skin between my teeth, sucking it until it was a deep red color.
It was a dark splotch, out of place against his pale skin.
Trailing down, I continued to leave love bites all along his chest and stomach.
“P-please…” Andy groaned, his cock twitching.
“What did I tell you?” I growled. “Shut up, whore.” I demanded, turning him over and slapping his ass.
“Fuck!”
“I said, shut up!” I enforced, working my way between his thighs. He arched his back, cussing softly.
Shaking my head, I started biting between his thighs, leaving splotchy purple bruises along his inner legs.
Glancing up, I could tell Andy was biting his lower lip in an effort to keep from talking.
There was a wild, turned-on look in his eyes, aching to be touched. He was loving every second of it.
Reaching up, I brushed my lips against his.
“I love you.” I breathed, in a raspy voice as my hand started massaging his length.
It was dripping with pre-cum, begging to be touched.
“You’re such a whore.” I laughed, rubbing my thumb against his slit. He moaned under his breath.
“You want me inside you, don’t you?” I asked, lust dripping in my tone. “You want to feel me slamming into you.”
He nodded his head vigorously, his arms enveloping me in a lazy hug. “N-no prep.”
Instead of reprimanding him for speaking, I nodded my head.
Taking one of his legs, I slung it over my shoulder and admired the view for a second.
Taking the bottle of lube, I coated myself with it before easing myself into his warm hole.
“Fuck, Andy.” I cussed, letting myself adjust to the tight walls that surrounded me.
“G-go.”
Planting one more kiss against his full lips, I started pushing myself in farther before pulling out a little and repeating.
“F-faster.”
“Sure thing, babe.” I winked, holding onto his hips.
Pulling out a little, I pushed in a little faster. Repeatedly, until I was literally slamming into him.
His nails were running down my back, leaving raised welts in their path as I hit his prostate.
“FUCK!” Andy yelled, arching his back again.
His eyes were closed, a satisfied expression on his face. His hair was draped messily around the pillow.
“Fuck!” he repeated, curling his toes and balling his hands into fists. He was gasping for air.
Taking his dick into my hand, I started running up and down his length between thrusts.
“Ashley - ! Fuck, I’m going to c - !” Andy spoke, releasing over himself and the sheets.
Coming into him, I thrust one final time before pulling out of him and collapsing on top of him.
“Fuck.” Andy kept repeating, his body going limp.
“Fucking Christ, I hate touring.” I muttered, kissing his forehead and wrapping my arms around him.
“Yeah.” Andy agreed, curling into my chest. “We can’t have sex like that in a tour bus.”
It was quiet for a moment, save for the slowing intakes of our breathing and blissful sighs before Andy started laughing,
“What?” I asked, propping myself on my elbow.
Andy pointed towards the doorway, inhaling deeply and pointing out the misplaced smell.
“What?” I repeated, confused.
Andy shrugged, an uncaring smile perched on his lips as he cuddled into me again. “The pizza burned.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Title Credit: Fuck, Bring Me The Horizon

I'm sorry I haven't updated in over a week, but hopefully the second part of this chapter made up for it?
Comments, please! :)

I really don't know where that sex scene came from, tbh.