Status: Three Updates Today (26-28) FINISHED!

Symphonies of the Damned

You're Adorable As Hell

[Time Lapse; Four Years Later]

"Wake up! Up!"
It was Saturday morning, and everything in me was telling me it was too damn early to be awake.
"No." I groaned, ignoring the tiny voice.
"Daddy! It's time to wake up!" the eager voice continued, taking me by total surprise.
"Anna!" I smiled, sitting up. "What in the world are you doing here?"
"Momma brought me."
"This early?" I groaned, checking the time. It was nearly noon, to tell you the truth. I had slept through most of the morning.
"Early?" Annabella laughed. "Daddy it's almost lunchtime! Not sleeping time!"
"Oh..."
She jumped off the bed, waving me towards the closet. "Come on, Daddy! Get dressed!"
"Why?" I smirked, getting out of bed.
"Because it's birthday day!" she answered, pushing my closet door open. "It's time for parties!"
It was the 28th of December, the day after Anna's birthday. It was her idea to celebrate our birthday's together.
"Alright, alright!" I laughed, picking her up. "What's Daddy wearing for the birthday party?"
"Hmm..." she looked down at her own outfit.
She was wearing a purple and black dress, with a tutu-type skirt and the words "Punk Princess" across the front.
"We have to match, okay Daddy?"
She pulled a pair of ripped black skinny jeans out of the dresser and went through my shirts.
"That one!" she exclaimed, pointing to a dark purple Anthem shirt Kellin had given me for my birthday last year.
"Alright, baby girl." I laughed, ushering her out of the room. "Let me get dressed, and I'll see you downstairs."
"Okay!"
She ran off, yelling something about a surprise.
Shaking my head, I pulled on the chosen clothes and a pair of combat boots before brushing through my hair.
It was starting to fade into a dirty blonde; we hadn't been touring the past two months, so I hadn't bothered dyeing it lately.
We were in the middle of writing our sixth album, and with Annabella, there wasn't a lot of time.
She had come on tour with us last time, so we couldn't write then.
"Daddy!" Annabella yelled.
"I'm coming!" I laughed, hurrying downstairs.
Juliet and Ashley were in the living room, blowing up balloons and placing them were Anna ordered.
She had her hands on her hips as she surveyed the decorating committee. It was fucking adorable.
"Aren't you going to help?" Ashley asked, throwing a black balloon at me.
"No!" Anna yelled. "It's Daddy's birthday party too, so he can't work. Only Momma and Ashley can."
"Fine!"
"Come on, Daddy." Anna smiled. "We have to wear our birthday crowns!"
"Crowns...?"
She nodded, running into the kitchen and coming back with a paper bag. She pulled out two plastic tiara's - like the kind you'd get at a dollar store.
One had pink feathers and "diamonds" while the other one had white feathers and "pearls".
"Which one do you want, Daddy?"
"Oh, I shouldn't..." I attempted, but she wasn't taking it.
"Daddy!" she complained. "We're the birthday princesses and we need to wear our crowns!"
"Yeah, princess." Ashley teased.
Blushing, I took the white crown and placed it on my crown. "Happy?" I asked them both.
They nodded, and Juliet took out her phone.
A second later, my phone vibrated with a Twitter alert. "The birthday princesses, @AndyBVB and Annabella."
"Really?" I groaned, retweeting the picture anyway.

***
"Happy Birthday!"
It was late in the afternoon, and the birthday party was underway.
Annabella was running around, all smiles as she greeted all the guests and thanked them for their presents.
They all awwed at her tiara and teased me for mine.
"Dude, you're whipped by a four year old." CC laughed, punching my shoulder.
"Says the guy who barely leaves his house because his damn cat, quote "misses him too much".
"Hey, leave Eloise out of this!"
"It's true." I smirked.
"Touche."
The rest of my band was making fun of me, while watching Annabella dance around with Copeland.
We had toured with Sleeping With Sirens a few months ago, and they had become good friends.
We had convinced Kellin to fly in with her for the weekend.
The guys in Falling In Reverse were here too, Ronnie being overprotective as Willow wandered around the house.
The party was a normal child's birthday cake, with a pizza dinner and cake and ice cream.
Once the kids (Anna, Cope, and Willow) went to sleep in Annabella's room for a sleepover, it was our turn to party.
"It's time for presents!" Anna yelled out happily, tugging the basket of gifts towards the center of the room.
Everyone gathered around her, while Juliet snapped pictures.
"Daddy, you have to sit next to me too! They're not all my presents!"
"Alright."
She dug through the basket, pulling out the smallest present she could find. It was wrapped in purple - her favorite color.
"It's from Momma!" she read.
Tearing off the paper, she squealed when she saw the necklace inside. It was a silver chain, with a heart and beads spelling out "Anna♥Bella"
"Thanks, Momma!"
We alternated opening presents, going through dolls and little dresses, and band shirts and skinny jeans.
We were nearing the end, finding two crudely wrapped packages from Kellin and Copeland.
"Copeland wrapped those." Kellin whispered.
Opening the one with the shaky "Andy" on the front, I found a...pink and blue Princess dress-up gown.
With matching fairy wings and wand.
"Put it on!" Ashley yelled, doubling over in laughter as I lifted up the dress with a bemused expression.
A look of jealousy crossed Anna's face.
"Uh, I don't think it fits." I laughed, glancing at Kellin.
"That one's Anna's." he clarified, an amused expression on his face as he held Copeland tighter. "Cope made a mistake."
"Sorry!"
"That's good!" Annabella announced, snatching the dress from me.
Kellin's actual gift to me was a leather jacket.
"Wait..." Anna mumbled, looking around. "Ashy, where are your presents? Daddy, where's yours?"
"The kid's smart." Jinxx pointed out.
"Well..." Ashley started. "Your gift from Daddy and me is a joint present - from the both of us."
"What is it?"
Ashley searched through a drawer before pulling out a white envelope and handing it to Anna.
She took it, with a confused expression and shook out the three tickets carefully placed inside.
She broke out intoa scream. "WE'RE GOING TO DISNEYLAND?!"
"Yep!" we laughed.
"What about mine?" I pouted, looking at Ash.
"Come here."
He took my hand and led me outside, where the sun was beginning to set. The sky was painted in pink and gold.
There was a pool in the backyard, the faint sunlight glinting off the water. It was really pretty out.
I could see almost everyone following us.
They were gathered on the patio, watching us with interest.
Ashley stopped before we reached the pool, his face glowing underneath the dangling white Christmas lights.
"Andy..." he started, taking both of my hands in his. "Words can't begin to express what I feel. It's been nearly five years of pure bliss, and I wouldn't give you up for anything. It all started as meaningless one night stands, and then it started to turn into something more. We fell in love, baby. Now, we share this moment together, with our beautiful friends and family...our baby girl. You mean everything to me, Love.
There's this feeling I get, every time I hear Annabella call you Daddy. I want to experience that too. Not just that, but I want you to be something more than my perfect boyfriend.
I want to spend every waking minute with you, knowing you are all mine and we're both willing to work together.
I want you to understand how much I love you and cherish all the moments we've spent together.
I don't want to spend those moments as boyfriend and boyfriend, but as husband and husband."
He paused, pulling out a velvet ring box from his pocket.
He lowered himself on one knee, and continued to hold onto one hand. "What I'm trying to say is..."
He opened the case, revealing the simple engagement band. "Andrew Dennis Biersack, will you marry me?"
"Yes." I answered, without hesitation.
He slid the ring on my finger, getting up, and wrapping his arms around my waist. Everyone was cheering and clapping, but I barely heard them.
"I love you." I breathed, closing the distance and sharing our first kiss as fiance's.
"I love you more."
When we broke apart, it was silent - until Annabella's sweet voice broke through with a, "I'm going to have two daddies!"
♠ ♠ ♠
Title Credit: When You See My Friends, Mayday Parade

THE END!
Fuck, I thought I'd never finish this story, but I love how Annabella's character turned out. I'm pretty sure this is the first Andley I've written that didn't have a sequel...

Anyway, if you love me, subscribe to my next Andley? Senseless (I'm still working on the layout).

Thanks a hell of a lot for all the support on this story!'

By the way, this is Annabella's birthday dress.