Status: Oneshot.

I See You Choke & It Takes My Breath Away.

1/1

The tv created nice background noise, although you weren't really watching it. You lay with Vic on the couch, your hands lazily laced together as he traced patterns over the back of your hand with his thumb. Every so often he would press light kisses into your hair and whisper - sometimes sing - into your ear.

"Viiiiiiiic" you whined, after he sang a particularly sweet song into your ear.
"Yes?" He asked, giving you a smug grin. You chose not to answer, and nuzzle your nose into the space between his neck and shoulder. He hummed in contentment as you began pressing kisses to his neck, seeing as how that was the only place you could reach at the moment. He began to lift both of you into a more upright position so you had more access to a place other than his neck.

You started kissing him slowly, your lips meshing together in perfect rhythm for a while. He tilted his head to deepen the kiss, as you swiped your tongue across his bottom lip. He gladly gave you entrance, your tongues danced together and you allowed his to roam your mouth. It continued like this until, however, the kiss began to become more heated as you pulled his shirt off.

Your mouths were beginning to move together faster and with more force. You rolled on top of him so your legs were straddling either side of his lower torso. His hands rested on your lower back and his fingertips were tracing soft patterns. By now, the kiss was getting even more heated then it was before, and your hands were roaming his body, and you would allow them to wander down just above the band of his pants.

You decided to take things further, unbuttoning his pants and breaking the kiss only so you could pull them off. Your lips reattached and you let your hands roam further down, palming him through his boxers. Small whimpers passed from his mouth into yours.

"Please. Do. Something." He begged inbetween kisses. You obliged and began kissing down his jaw, neck, chest, abdomen, and you stopped just before the waistband of his boxers. You looked into Vic's eyes from your place just above his hips, and his eyes began to darken and fill with lust as you began to bite and suck at the skin just above his boxers. You fiddled with his boxers as you did this. He began to whimper, so you decided to give him what he wants.

You pulled his boxers off and he gave you a grin. You kissed the tip before taking the top him into your mouth, making him choke out noises of pleasure and tangle his fingers in your hair. Your head bobbed up and down, each time taking more and more of him into your mouth. All the while he is making the most attractive sound you may've heard from him, other than his singing. As your mouth got near the base of his dick, you could feel his tip touch the back of your throat and he let out a choked moan that sounded like it belonged to a pornstar. You popped it out and began to lick all the way up his shaft. After doing this about three times, you took him back into your mouth and he tangled his fingers in your hair again and he thrusted into your mouth with pleasure. After not long, he released with a huge moan.

You settled next to him again, and layed your head on his chest. Vic put his arm around your shoulders and pressed a light kiss to the top of your head.
"I love you." He whispered.
"I love you too."
♠ ♠ ♠
This was a request from a friend of mine x) Hope you enjoyed c;. this was more difficult tO WRITE THAN I THOUGH D: