Who Am I Now?

And so it begins.

* I knew that they would be here any second. That in about 10 seconds I would have three guns pointing straight at me, never the less, I had calmly posed myself in the boss' chair with my boots planted on the table.
"3,2,1" I counted to myself as I heard footsteps approching the office door "Showtime"
"Who are you and what are you doing here!" A broad shouldered guy with raven hair bellowed at me as to others had taken their aim on me. I recognised him from the briefing folder I had been given. Gabriel Reyes, son of the man I really wanted to have an audience with. And now comming through the doorway was now an older man in a fine suit, the one I needed to talk to.
"Lets say Im applying for a job" I replied and made eye contact with the older man standing tall behind the bodygurds "Im looking for you Mr.Reyes"
"What ever you are offering child, I assure you Im not buying" He smiled without a hint of warmth. I held my hand up to the bodyguards so signal that I was pulling up a black briefcase that I pushed over the table towards mr. Reyes. He looked suspisiously at it before carefully opening the clasps. As he took in the contense of the briefcase his one eyebrow rose. It was packed with five beautiful costume made fabbri guns.
"And that's not all i can get you"
"Im listening miss?" Mr. Reyes asked, taking the bait.
"Ramirez, Vanessa Ramirez" I lied quickky "You see I know this is what you want, a man like yourself knows that image matters in our world, but you see I belive I have something you need badly"
Mr. Reyes took a seat in the chair across the table smiling "And that would be Cariña?"
"Me" I stated "I know that you as the leader of Nuestra Familia plan on destroying the Mexican mob that has been growing here, and I want to help"
"Why may I ask?"
"Personal reasons and now im gonna do what I do best"
"And what can you do for me then?" He leaned towards the table
"Im your new weapon supplier and the best goddamn sniper you've seen in this city" I replied cocky before shaking hands with the man I was going to ruin. *

" Vanessa! get you lazy ass out of bed!" my half sister Penelope screamed at me. It wasn't the first time that my life as an undercover agent had haunted me in my sleep.
"Pen, it's too early!" I groaned into my pillow.
"It's your first day at the BAU and you cannot be late!! and even more important I can't be late! get up!"
"Fiine!"
I dragged myself into the shower and got dressed in a pencil skirt and a suit jacket along with a vine red top and heels. My dark brown hair was naturally straight so I saw no point in doing anything with it. Since Penelope and I were only half sisters, we looked nothing alike. Her blonde hair and fair complextion looked nothing like my hispanic traits. But we were sisters never the less.
"Looking good sis" Penelope smiled when I was all done.
"You too, very rainbow-like," I smiled at her quirkyness. She beamed a smile at me.
"Why thank you! come on lets go"

Quantico was already buzzing with people when we arrived and we quickly proceeded to the floor of the BAU.
"Morning mama" A handsome man I recognized as Derek Morgan winked at my sister.
"I'll show you a good morning hotstuff" She replied devilish as I shook my head trying to hide a laugh. Morgan was a very attractive man, his chocolade skin was covered in a pair of dark pants and a tight t-shirt and on his feet were a pair of heavy combatboots. It was easy to see that he had not entered the BAU with a history as a laywer or technician. No he had worked his way up there by not only by brains but working policedepartments and other task forces.
"Derek you remember Valerie" Penelope smiled
"Baby-Garcia I almost didn't recognize you!" He smiled giving me a bear hug "What are you doing here? I thought you were still sniping undercover"
"Got out a few months ago, there were... complications, I was assigned to the the BAU for now. " I felt myself trailling at the explinations of certain complications as if trying to cover up the whole undercover assignment. Being a profiler Derek caught my hesitation but chose not to follow up on it.
"Cool, glad to have you with us" He said friendly "See you ladies at the briefing"
"See you love" Pen said as I waved afterr which I told my sister I would go annouce my arrival to Agent Hotchner.
"I'll see you at the briefing, And Val" She said as I was about to walk away "It's good to have you back"
A half smiled spread across my face "Yeah, it's good to be back"
As I walked into Hotchners I knocked on the open door. He was just finishing a call and waved or me to come on in.
"You must be Valerie Gacia"
"I am Sir. Thank you for inviting me into the BAU" I smiled and shook his hand.
"Well Garcia was very clear that you could be an asset to our team" He nodded officially.
"Then I hope I won't dissapoint"
"Im sure you'll do just fine " Hotchner reassurred me with a smile just when a young man around my age popped in.
"Hotch the conferrence room is ready. oh sorry!" he said when he realised I was there. Both agent Hotchner and I rose from our seats.
"No worries Dr. Reid, This is Agent Valerie Garcia." Hotch introduced.
"Nice to meet you Dr. Reid " I said extending a hand for him to shake but he just gave me an akward little wave. 'He's cute' I thought to myself smiling as he pulled a lose strand of long golden brown hair behind his ear.
"Reid will you follow Agent Garcia to the confrence room?" Hotchner said while looking down in his documents. As a reply Reid nodded and gave a little point towards the door.
"So.. in which part of the bureau did you work in before?" My jaw clenched at the simple question.
"D.E.A, special operations division."
"So why did you transfer to the BAU?" Reids Dark brown eyes held mine in a gaze for a second, before I replied as casual as possible.
"A need for change I guess.."
He nodded in acceptance. Thankfull that he didn't dig further into it. I just smiled. Hurriedly he opened a door which lead to the conferrence room and held it open for me.
"Oh what a true gentleman!" My sisters voice mocked as I stepped into the room. Reid sheepishly let go of the door and hurried to a seat.
"Garcia stop teasing the poor kid when he shows his manners" An elder man with italian traits instructed her smiling patting. Garcia just shook her head.
" Everybody this is my sister Valerie Garcia, Sister meet everybody"She introduced as a result I padded her shoulder.
" Thanks Pen that really cleared things up" I said sarcastic.
"Well I'm- " the Italian man said before I interrupted excitedly.
"David Rossi, Im sorry I'm just a big fan of you books"
"Thank you, these are agents Jenniffer Jareu, Emily Prentiss and Morgan"
"JJ" A gorgeus blonde corrected giving me warm smiled before Emily smiling extended her hand for me to shake. Morgan just smirked at me and told the others that we went way back.
"So where were you stationed before?"
"Oh Baby-Garcia has been around let me tell ya " Morgan said sitting down on the table as if beginning to tell a story.
"Morgan I really don't think it's important" I began embarresed but he shushed me.
"She was one of the youngest fully trained snipers and undercover agents the DEA has had." He said like a proud brother.
"Impressive, where were you undercover?" Emily asked interested.
"California"
"Pelican bay? wow tough" She said nodding before Reid excitedly blurted.
"Yeah did you know that the Nuestra Familia was organized in California in 1968 and their main sources of income are distributing cocaine, heroin, marijuana, and methamphetamine within prison systems as well as in the community and extorting drug distributors on the streets."
The nuestra familia.. the name chilled me still. But I blinked a couple of times trying to absorb the words that had just flown out of the young man's mouth, before looking at my sister.
"Yeah.. He does that a lot"
"He's a boy genius " Morgan grinned and padded the boy-like man on his back, but fell silent when Agent Hotchner entered.

"Are we ready?" he ash to which JJ nodded, starting of the meeting.
"L.A PD. has contacted us. During the last three weeks five murders have occurred.
She explained as Penelope flipped through the crimescene photos.
"The MO is alway the same. The cause of death is gunshot to the head with untraceable bullets, and the victims are always young couples in their start thirties. All was shot in public areas but there were no eyewitnesses that have seen the shooter. It appears that there are no visible connections beside their ages and that they all reside in LA. "
"No gunshot residue indicates that the shot was from a far way distance" Reid thought out loud, Morgan nooded.
"Sniper?"
"Could be" Hotchner agreed "Garcia what do you think?"
Penelope confused and then at me "Oh why don't we just call my sister Valerie?! anything else is just confusing!"
"Valerie what do you think after all you are the one with sniping experience" Hotchner refrased.
"It wouldn't be a suprise, a sniper could easily stay hidden in any of the surrounding builings or even cars" I said matter of fact "But bullets like that aren't cheap "
Rossi smiled at me approvingly and nodded.
"So we're looking for someone well founded not a beginner"
"Weels up in 10 people. Valerie I trust you have a bag ready for traveling"
"Yes sir"
"Good I'll see you all on the jet"

The jet was neatly decorated with a creamcoloured carpet and seating areas. Some placed together a small conferrence table. I quicky took the seat next to Morgan who was already padding the seat for me to come sit with him.
"So Baby-G two months and you're already back working in another team"
"Pretty much yeah"
"You had a chance to talk about it yet?" He asked me friendly. I gulped. I couldn't tell him only me and my squad knew exactly how much I had been involved in the Nuestra Familia, and I would really like to keep it that way.
"Val it's okay " He said when he noticed my hesitation "You dont have to, not right now if you dont want to"
I cracked half a smile " I dont like you when you're all profiler like. It isn't like you to suddenly seem so smart"
"Uhh somebody's gotten sassy" He laughed.
"Ha that's for sure" I smiled.
"Hey anyone up for poker? I am not loosing to Reid all by myself!" Emily called.
"Why not" Said Derek "you game?"
"Sure, but I learned how to play poker with criminals so you're warned" I said cocky grabbing the deck of cards on the table and starting to mix them up before dealing. Reid wone the first round with a Straight and I won the second and third with a pair and a flush. Emily padded Reids head. .
"Wow I think thats the most you've lost in your life"
"But.. How it's practicly impossible to draw that flush when you took 4 cards" He stammered.
"I think its good we played with airplainesnacks as our chips instead of money ey kid" Morgan grinned at Spencer as I scraped the peanuts and few oreos we had played for.
"Morgan play nice, I'm gonna make coffee, anyone want some?" I asked before the whole table had taken my offer.
At the table Morgan asked Prentiss what she thourght of their new commer of an undercoveragent.
"She seems intelligent and ambitious, I know what it can be like undercover but for someone whose been out of her assingment for only two months she seems alright."
Reid looked at the girl in the other end of the plane. "Are you sure she's not just pretending? She cold be taking on a role of a tougher character."
"Naah she just need to talk about it maybe sort it out.. she aid there had been complications but didn't care to specify them."
"She'll come around, give her time" Emily said confidently.
"Coffee" Valerie smiled placing a cup infront of each of them.
"Thanks baby-G" Answered Morgan "We'll be there in 20 so if you want a powernap you better take it now like the rest of us"
Valerie smiled before leaning into her warm seat before her eyes closed.

* We we're outside by the pool of the Reyes house. His fingertips traced my skin of my back where the sun had been roasting for the last hour. The calming sound of a spanish lullaby was near my ear as he kissed my neck.
"Te amo Vanessa" His warm breath whispered
"I love you too Gabriel" I whispered back turning around to kiss his lips. "But right now.. I have to get dressed and sell guns for your dad and you have to go meet some goons."
I ruffeld his hair smiling and stood up, unfortunately he was faster up than I expected. Suddently he wrapped his tanned arms around my half-naked body and laughingly flung both of us into the pool.
"GABRIEL! you dumbass" I teased splashing water at him as he resurfaces. Those golden-brown eyes flashed a cheeky look to match the grin on his lips.
"Well all work and no play makes Nessa a dull girl" He replied reaching for me. Gladly I placed my hands in his and was instantly pulled towards him. Our lips met in a kiss which was cut short by Mr. Reyes
"Gabriel no tardes la hermosa señorita Ramírez nunca más. Los dos de ustedes tienen obligaciones." Mr. Reyes nodded firmly at his son asking him not to delay me any longer , reminding him of our obligations to the 'company'.
"Sí señor. Estaremos allí en un minuto." Gaberiel agreed with a serious face. Mr. Reyes turned around and walked back inside.
"Guess play time is over" I said mockingly.
I was quickly dressed and ready to do my job. I walked into the office where mr. Reyes and the rest of his clientel were awaiting my arrival. Presenting them with what I would be able to fix them up with. If my cover was a sniping armsdealer I had to live it, to prove myself effective and usefull.
"There you have the military sortiment mr. Reyes, any of these" I pointed to the different guns I had placed on the "I can get into the US, untraced and delivered to you in one week"
The men in the room nodded impressed but mr. Reyes seemed more interested in a much larger case I had brought with me.
"And that Cariña?" He pointed with a long skinny finger towards the case. I smiled devilishly.
"This, Mr. Reyes, is my newest love" I cooed placing the lage case on his desk. Inside was a brand new shining sniper rifel.
"This gentlemen is a L115A3 AWM Sniper rifel. It's lighter than most sniper rifels, 6,5 kilos, holds 5 rounds, Bolt action, day and night optic system and the effective range of 1400 metres, did I mention this baby is silent as the night"
"Very impressive Miss Ramirez." Mr. Reyes nodded approvingly "Very impressive indeed." *

I suddently woke up as the wheels of the airplaine came in contact with earth again.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is my first story on mibba ever so drop a comment and subscribe ! :D yay!

Sorry for possible typos!