Status: Finished, but beware - the sequel is three times in length :)

Going Bush

24

It was barely minutes later when Taylor heard the door opening. Just in time, he managed to turn the water off and grab the shirt to cover himself with.
“Carlie’s here,” the blonde announced, poking her head through, “so hurry up.”
She giggled a little when she saw what he was doing.
“Not over the shyness yet, huh?”
“Can you please give me a moment?” Taylor frowned incredulously.
She shrugged and closed the door. Catching his breath, he quickly used a hand towel to somewhat dry himself off before getting dressed again. He wished sincerely that he had some alternative clothes, as he was still wearing Nate’s uniform.
He looked himself over in the mirror, not sure whether he preferred looking the way he had before the shower or after, before grudgingly heading for the door. He opened it and immediately jumped, finding the blonde standing in the way before she grabbed him by the shoulders.
“That shirt can come off,” she insisted, pushing him toward the bed.
“What are you gonna do to me?” Taylor demanded, trying to look over his shoulder.
“Carlie, meet Taylor.”
He looked up to see a brunette standing on the other side of the bed, slightly shorter and a lot thinner than the blonde but wearing just as revealing clothing. She waved to him as he frowned.
She soon had the shirt off him – not without some hindrance.
“Lay down,” she ordered, throwing it to the side.
“On that?” Taylor’s eyebrows rose, indicating what there was of the bed.
“What else?”
“You can’t be serious,” Taylor shook his head, decidedly not wanting to state the obvious.
But he knew that was going to hurt.
“He’s rather meek, isn’t he?” Carlie pointed out.
“Family man,” the blonde shook some hair out of her face before turning Taylor around.
“Now, Taylor… we can do this the easy way or the hard way…”
“What’s the hard way?” he immediately demanded.
“Well…” she considered, “if you kicked up too much of a fuss we could always send you back to Bernie. Next level down is that you get hurt. Otherwise we’ll just have to resort to working with the way you came in here.”
“You mean…” Taylor cut himself off, eyeing one end of the bed already.
He shook his head with a gulp.
“Tell me what you’re going to do,” he pleaded.
“Don’t be so worried,” she insisted, pushing him down so he was sitting on the edge of the bed frame, “do you even know what Bernard has planned for you?”
“I’m a hostage to get him over the border,” Taylor shook his head, “that’s all.”
“Think he’ll let you go afterward?”
Taylor had to think about that for a moment, his back still to Carlie.
“I doubt it,” he admitted finally, his voice a little shaky.
“Why? Did you piss him off or something?” the blonde asked, leaning forward toward him as if to push him back.
Taylor backed up onto the bed before she could.
“Kind of,” he relented, eyes darting again as he heard Carlie move behind him.