Status: Finished, but beware - the sequel is three times in length :)

Going Bush

04

“Please don’t touch them,” Taylor begged desperately as they drew closer.
“Nate, go on. I’ll keep him,” the bald man instructed, trying to get a better hold on Taylor’s wrists to try and stop him twisting them.
‘Nate’ nodded, and took off towards the camp keeping an eye out. The man who had Taylor covered his mouth again in case he decided to warn his brothers.
When Nate got to the tents, he heard Isaac and Zac’s voices off in the distance, so decided to be quick. He went into one of the tents and began to look around.

*

“So you think that was Tay after all?” Zac asked suddenly, as he and Ike continued walking in the direction Taylor had headed earlier.
“Well he should have been back ages ago. TAY?!”
“TAYLOR?!”
Isaac shook his head.
“Where the heck is he?”
“Who knows,” Zac shrugged.
They continued looking.

*

Before Nate returned, Taylor had been taken further away ‘just in case’.
“Here,” Nate said, dropping a bag in front of them.
Taylor twisted again before the man lost it and kneed him in the stomach. Taylor cried out and fell to his knees.
Nat grabbed the back of Taylor’s shirt while the bald man looked through the bag. He pulled out some plastic bag ties.
“These’ll do for now,” he nodded.
Taylor looked up as he made his way over. The man kicked him down onto his stomach again, two ties in his hand. With Nate holding him down, the man twisted Taylor’s arms behind him again and tied his wrists to his elbows… leaving his arms crossed behind him. Taylor gulped when he realized what he’d used, knowing they couldn’t be removed unless they were cut.
“What else have you got?” the man asked Nate, before going back to the bag.
Nate didn’t reply, rather waited while he went through it all. The man soon pulled out a flannel, and some silver gaffer tape.
“Perfect,” he grinned, eyeing Taylor.
Taylor looked up, his eyes widening.
“No, no… ZAC?! IKE?!” he tried calling again as the man began towards him.
Nate held his head as the other man shoved the cloth into his mouth, then ripped off some tape to cover it. It was soon done, and Taylor gulped.
“That’s better,” the man said, standing up.
He pulled Taylor up with him.
“Let’s get going,” Nate insisted, and began walking off.
Taylor looked over his shoulder, back in the direction of the camp.
“Don’t even think about it,” the buff man grabbed his arm at the elbow and pulled him along.
They made their way further into the bush.
“So, where are we going?” Nate asked after a while.
“Wherever the road takes us.”