Status: Active; Trying To Update As Much As Possible

Coffee Shop Soundtrack

Prologue

Third Person P.O.V.

Alex didn't think anything of it when he went for coffee. He and the rest of his band were in Canada, starting the Get Your Heart On! Tour with Simple Plan and a few other bands. He had a few hours to kill so her took off to a Starbucks down the street.

Alex stopped in his seat. From the corner of his eye, he could see long blonde hair, a skateboard at her feet. He finally turned to bring her in to full view. She had blue and black feathering through her blonde hair, which was under a gray beanie. Her legs were curled up beneath her as she sat there in her sweatpants, an old flannel shirt unbuttoned over her tank top. She sipped at her drink and read her book, her earphones obvious in her ears. Alex couldn't keep his eyes off her, especially after she looked up and he caught sight of her icy blue eyes, and he swore he saw the flash of a tongue ring when she began mouthing the words to the songs she was listening to.

She suddenly jumped, her phone ringing out a song. She quickly took her earphone out and answered it. Even from his seat, Alex could hear her end of the conversation. "Yes Josh, I'm at Starbucks." "Leave me alone, I'm two minutes away and I have my board." "All right, I'm coming." and she hung up, throwing her cup in the garbage can and throwing her phone, book, and iPod in her backpack. She grabbed her board and took off down the street, heading in the direction Alex came from.

At that time, he didn't think anything of it. He thought she was just some girl he'd seen at Starbucks. He didn't think he would ever see her again...