Status: Active; Trying To Update As Much As Possible

Coffee Shop Soundtrack

Chapter 11: Your Everything Better Plan

Jessica's P.O.V.

"Come on Ash." I whined in to my phone speaker.
"No Jess. When you get back you're going to see Dr. Warren." she was stern about this.
"There's nothing wrong with me! If anything I'm getting better!" I was pissed now. Who the hell called her?
"No Jess. You're going and that's final."
"Whatever. Bye Ashlyn, see you back in Baltimore."

I hung up angrily. What fuckin right does she have to send me back? I don't want to go back to that hell hole, even for an hour. I breathed, trying to calm down even just a little bit. She was just looking out for me. Her and Lacey were looking out for me. They always have. Not to forget about Melody either, she was always there too. I was still furious though and anger radiated off of me. Who called my house? Who talked to Ashlyn? Who the fuck made a big deal about me letting go? There were only two people in this world that would call my best friends. Yet one of them was more likely than the other.

"ZACK OPEN THE FUCKING DOOR." I was furiously banging on the bus door. Matt finally opened it and I stepped on the bus. Zack decided to be smart and hide, but he cannot run from me right now.
"ZACK. GET. THE. FUCK. OUT. HERE. NOW!" Everyone was out here but Zack right now, I hated to make a scene, but this was not going lightly. Eventually Zack stepped in front and out of hiding.
"You called her, didn't you?" he nodded
"Why? You knew she would send me to that wretched fucking hospital. You knew what would have to happen. So why did you call her? I mean, I get it, you like her blah, blah, blah. Did you even stop and thing what would happen to me?" By the time I was done, my voice was barely a whisper and I was crying a bit.
"Save it. Nothing is gonna magically make that appointment disappear." I stalked out the door, but before I left I stopped.
"No one fucking follow me." I snapped. I was bitter and angry. Like I wanted anyone to see me like that.

I sat down in the middle of the lot and just thought about everything. I didn't want to go see Dr. Warren. Why did everyone think something is wrong with me? I'm only doing what everyone said I should do and now I'm being sent back for more help. If you haven't guessed it by now, Dr. Warren was -is- my therapist. She's a nice lady, she really is. It was just her title that made me squirm. Being told I need help. The hospital too, that place gave me nightmares. It wasn't fair. I get that my friends are looking out for me, but why on earth did they have to send me back to that blessed doctor?

"I thought I said don't follow me." I snapped and I felt someone sit beside me.
"I thought you of all people would know I don't listen." I laughed a little bit at that response.

Without warning, Alex leaned over and hugged me. Like an actual hug. To be honest it's what I needed. People don't want to talk to me when I'm angry let alone touch me. Yet he he was breaking both of those rules. He pulled back and looked at me. For a second I was scared. I could pretty fucking terrifying when I wanted to be. I never was good with emotions. They tended to put me over the edge and made me a wreck. A reason I tended to be blunt was because being blunt took no emotion, no need to feel anything at all .

"Being told you need help is a nightmare. Sometimes you just need a hug." my expression softened a bit.
"I did need that. Thanks."

Ater that we sat for what felt like hours and just talked. I told Alex all about the girls I shared a house with. How Zack had been crushing on Ash since she answered the door one day. It was funny actually. We didn't need to do anything else but sit there. We always had something to talk about. It was nice to have someone actually answer my sarcasm. He made everything better, but yet some how he pissed me off beyond explainable anger. Just because we were this close.... it didn't mean I wasn't going to play hard to get.
♠ ♠ ♠
Another update for you guys because I love you and the last chapter was really short. So here you guys go! <3 LOVE YA'S.
xoxo,
Gossip Girl