Status: Active; Trying To Update As Much As Possible

Coffee Shop Soundtrack

Chapter 1: Have You Seen This Girl?

Jessica's P.O.V.

I was riding my board back to the parking lot. As much as I love my brother, he can be the world's biggest pain. Like I said though, I do love him. Even if he was only about 2 years older yet we treated each other like twins. I finally reached the busses, my blonde hair still flying behind me. I saw my brother standing there, waiting. "'Bout time." he said, smirking. "Please, I am perfectly on time. Why am I here? We still have some time." I said, a tad aggrivated he interruputed my Starbucks, though it was uncomfortable with some stalker staring at me. "You're here because we're supposed to meet the other bands and I'm bringing you along." "Why, so I can embarass you?" I asked, I had a tendency to be like that. I mean, how could I not be a sarcastic sass-master? I am related to Josh.

My brother shook his head at me "All Time Low is just waiting for their singer." "Uh huh, and I've met and seen These Kids Wear Crowns and Simple Plan too many times to count." I replied. He shrugged, "All right, I'm just gonna go ride my board, let me know when I have to meet these guys." I said and he just nodded at me. My brother was not a man of words, where as I had my way with words. Honestly, I was a bit excited to meet All Time Low, only because I knew I could see my best friend again. Zack Merrick, where can I begin on the kid? We met when I was down in Baltimore for a skateboarding competiton finals. We ended up tying and over the years we just stayed friends, especially after I moved down to Baltimore.

So why was in Canada? Josh wanted to bring me with him on tour to see the guys and I was visiting in Vancouver, so I came down with them. After the tour, I'd go back to Baltimore and my modeling job. Zack and I usually met on the weekends to go boarding, or surfing in the summer, and I'd always promised him I'd take him snowboarding in Whistler one day. I had just landed from a perfect kick-flip to hear loud laughter coming from a bus across the parking lot. I stopped, my smile wider than ever. I started wheeling towards to group of 4, stopping on a dime right behind them. "ZACHARY MERRICK! IF YOU DON'T TURN AROUND AND GIVE YOUR BEST FRIEND A HUG, I WILL BE FORCED TO CLAIM MYSELF AS RIGHTFUL QUEEN OF THE RAMPS!" I shouted jokingly, we always had a joke about this cause we always tied when we tried to compete.

The other 3 boys jumped when they heard me, but I could really care less. Zach stopped and turned around at the speed of light, coming towards me and grippping me in a death-hug. I was laughing too much to care as he put me down and we started talking like his band mates weren't right behind him. Soon enough we were on our boards, just fooling around. "Awh, Zacky, I feel bad. Bro's before hoes is the golden rule, go spend time with your band," I said, smirking, "Come with me then," he replied and we left our boards "And for the record, you're not a hoe, that rule doesn't apply." he said and I started laughing. Zack was never a talkative person, but I tended to bring out a more social side in people, but I loved being friends with him. He was a listener, that's why we fit so well. As we finally reached his band, I heard him apologize and all tension dissolved. That was until I looked up to be my nosy, talkative self, and I froze completely. You have got to be kidding me.

Alex's P.O.V.

I knew the guys were waiting for me, so I took my time just to piss them off a little bit more. I got there, finally, and I could tell Zack was anxious as we walked out of the bus and towards the other bands. That's when we heard a melodic voice shout and all of us but Zack jumped in surprise. Zack wheeled around and hugged the girl to death, but she was giggling too much to notice. They instantly started talking and Jack and I looked at each other, confused. Zack was talking, to a girl no less? We turned back around to find Rian gone, not caring, and Zack and whoever-she-was on their skateboards.

I recognized that board, just like I saw flashes of black and blonde hair. I finally got a good look at his girl as she said something to make Zack laugh, and I nearly started choking. This could not be happening. Zack grabbed her and pulled her over towards us, Rian deciding to join us once again. We caught the end of Zack's sentence "... That rule doesn't apply." before he stopped, the girl tucked in beside him. "Sorry guys, I got carried away. I haven't seen her in a few weeks." he was apologizing? Dude, you don't just apologize, it's okay if it's for a girl like that. We started talking, but we were all wondering the same thing: who the hell was this girl? She looked up, smirking a bit, until she froze. Dammit.

She groaned and Zack looked at her, worried. She smiled and straightened herself before smirking again. "The name is Jessica, boys. Jessica Rae Ramsay." Ramsay? Where have I heard that name before? I was snapped out of thought by her voice again "I'm not in a band, my brother is the lanky douche that leads the crack in the ocean." she said, laughing. That's it, she was related to Josh, makes sense now. "So, I know Zack over here, who are you guys?" she asked. She looked at each of us expectantly, starting with Rian. "I'm Rian." he replied and she turned to Jack, blinking where as he just smirked, ''Jack." he said and she rolled her eyes, "Uh huh." and she turned to me, her blue eyes boring in to me. "Alex." I finally managed to sputter out, "Nice to get a name out of the stalker." I heard her mutter and I froze, how the fuck did she see me?

I looked at her, and she rolled her eyes, before turning and talking to Rian. This must have been the first time some one skipped over Jack and I. We looked at each other, clearly she didn't like us. "Well no shit." she said and we looked back to her, shit we said that out loud. "Yes, yes you did." and she walked off to get her board. We all looked at Zack, "You guys remember that girl from the skate finals I went to? Yeah, that's her. Sorry, she's usually pretty good with people." he apologized, even though there was no need. "So why haven't you seen her in few weeks?" Rian asked, "She's been in Vancouver, visiting Josh and her family. She lives in Baltimore, guys. Where do you think I go every weekend? We go boarding." and he shrugged and I felt something snap, a twinge of jealousy. It was a familiar feeling.

"So why is she in Baltimore?" Jack asked him "She works there, ask her yourself. JESSIE! COME ON, PLAY NICE!" he yelled, bringing her back over. "I don't wanna." she said before sticking her tongue out and the three of us froze and stared at the silver ball in the middle of her tongue. She noticed and rolled her eyes again, "What, never seen a tongue ring before?" she asked sarcastically. "Now, what is it?" she asked "Zack said you live in Baltimore, why?" Rian asked, "First of all," she smacked Zack on the head, "don't tell them where I live. Second, since you ask Rian, I'm a model. I get a majority of my work in Baltimore, so I moved down there." and everyone just went on talking from there. Just great, my luck would have it too. I see a beautiful girl at Starbucks, and I completely stare at her, now I figure out I have to see her for a few months and she kind of hates me. Problem is, I got that feeling of jealousy. Of all the girls, why her?