Status: Active; Trying To Update As Much As Possible

Coffee Shop Soundtrack

Chapter 22: I Don't Wanna Waste Another Minute

*SKIP TO END OF WARPED*

Third Person P.O.V.

Jessica yawned as she drove her car home on a late August night. It was nearly September and lately no one had been getting any sleep. Seeing as they had a baby boy named Christopher Merrick keeping them up all night.

Everything was till bright though. The Baltimore Warped show was only a few weeks ago, time with Alex still fresh on Jessica's mind.

Now she only had to wait what? An hour and he was home.

As Jess pulled up to her house, she froze a bit as the car stopped. Her house for the most part was dark, dim light illuminting from the inside.

She was scared, what if something had happened? Jessica was shaking as she tucked her purple and black hair behind her ear, walking up the door.

Pushing it open, relief almost set in as she walked inside.

The whole house was illuminated with candles. Jessica gasped, surprised and curious. That was until she noticed a pink sticky note taped to the wall beside her. She peeled it off and read it.

"There's more, follow them."

Not in the mood for games, Jessica grunted a bit, but then deicded to play along.

She found the next one and the next and continued, just collecting the little pink blank notes. They lead her all the way in to the kitchen, only for Jessica to gasp at the sight. Tears sprang to her eyes as she saw Alex standing there in the middle of the room.

"Hi." his whispered.

Jess dropped everything and just ran at him. By now she was full on crying. As much as she hated to admit it: Jessica really missed Alex.

"Hi." Jess muttered, but it was muffled by her head buried in his chest.

Alex moved, resting so Jess was sitting on the counter, her legs wrapped around his waist. She looked at him, still disbelieving.

"You did all this?" she asked.
"Yes." was her only reply as Alex rested his forhead on hers.
"I missed you."
"You saw me two weeks ago." Alex pointed out.
"Oh shut up and kiss me." Jess said, giggling.

Alex did just that and in that moment thw world stopped. Time froze and everything lit up, buzzing with the electricity Jess always felt when she was with Alex.

They spent the rest of the night cuddled up together in the dark. They had blown out all the candles, only catching light from outside.

"I still can't believe you died your hair pink." Jess mused, toying Alex's hair with her fingers.

He gave her a questioning look almost unreadable in the dark.

"But I like it." she concluded.
"Good because I don't have time right now to change it."
"You're just sarcastic today aren't you?" Jess laughed out.
"I'm sarcastic all the time babe."

Jessica kissed him again, and Alex's arm tightened around her waist. Jessica shifted on the bed so she was above, stradling him. Her tongue ran over Alex's lip, pulling it out slightly with her teeth, causing him to moan.

Jess smirked and her hands moved to pin Alex's wrists beside him. He groaned as his hands were forced away from holding Jess and forced to the bed. Alex could never understand how he always let her take over so easy.

Jessica seperated their lips and hers made their way down Alex's neck, finding the spot between the base of his neck and collarbone.

Just like that they hardly got any sleep for the rest of the night.

Jessica's P.O.V.

I woke up tangled in Alex's arms, it was an beautiful feeling. I suddenly felt a kiss pressed to the back of my head..

"Good morning." I smiled
"Morning" Alex mumbled back, still sleepy.
"Some one's tired." I teased
"Mmmm I blame you because you're fucking irresistable."

I laughed and sat up, throwing on sweatpants as I got out of bed.

I walked downstairs and in to the kitchen, deiciding to make breakfast.

Just as I got the bacon in the frying pan I felt arms around my waist and a kiss to the back of my neck.

"Alex. Don't." whined.
"Why not?"
"Because I don't want to be burned with bacon grease."

Sighing he rested his head on my shoulder, helping me make our food.

We spent the day just relaxing and enjoying each other's company. Alex told me stories about going on tour and the fans. He told me about all the songs he finished, about how they were starting to record more and more. I have never been happier, or prouder in my life.

To me Alex was everything. The reason I woke up in the morning, the reason I found myself happier and better than I've been in a long time. Even my mood swings were dying down to less severity.

I wouldn't have this any other way.
♠ ♠ ♠
First off, I will not write a sex scene because I am awkward as hell. However if you would like to make something up in your mind, go ahead. Second, I hate to say this but The next chapter will be the one before the epilogue. All good things must come to an end, but this has been amazing to write. I LOVE YOU ALL AND THANK YOU FOR READING MY IDIOTIC NONSENSE. *MWAH*