Status: Active; Trying To Update As Much As Possible

Coffee Shop Soundtrack

Chapter 6: I'll Misbehave If It Turns You On

Jessica's P.O.V.

I stood there front and center, watching the entire show from opening to closing notes. It was a calming thing for me, music. Music was all I had. I had family and friends that loved me, but music was all I had to actually make me feel okay.

After the show, we spent the time to clean up and lock everything up. I took off the change before the bonfire. We always had parties, like almost every night. I kept my skinnies on, but I pulled an Aspire and Create tank top over my head. Throwing my leather jacket over top and throwing my hair in a ponytail (leaving my bangs out of course), I was out the door and in the parking lot with the guys. "And beauty decides to show up." Alex teased as I walked up the group. "Does that make you the beast?" I shot back. "Wouldn't you like to know?" and we started laughing. We stopped and I saw Zack's eyes widen. I guess he didn't notice earlier that I still wasn't wearing my tags. "Jess, did you forget something?" "No. I didn't." Everyone except Alex gave us a weird look.

I shrugged, I didn't wanna talk about it. I walked off and started playing with the setero. I eventually managed to re-wire it and plug it in to my iPod. I smirked, I always got my way. I smiled as I twirled around. All of a sudden, I heard some one (it sounded like Jack) say, "Austin would be happy she's wearing that." and I stopped dead. I whirled around nearly sprinting back to the group. I saw that Zack had his hand pressed over Jack's mouth and he was groaning. "Hold. The. Fuck. Up." I was serious now. They all looked scared for a minute. "You fucking know Austin fucking Carlile and YOU DIDN'T TELL ME?!" I smacked Zack upside the head. "Meanie. You know I love Of Mice & Men." I pouted my lip out before I burst out laughing.

Everyone looked relieved that I was joking. "But seriously, fuck you. You never told me. I'm mad at you now." I crossed my arms over my chest and turned my back to him. "Awh come on Jessie." he started whining. "No. Alex is my new best friend." Alex was about to hug me when he was pulled back by Jack. "No. Mine." I smirked and took a picture, instantly uploading it to twitter. "Annnnnd that'll make it's way to tumblr." At the mention of that all heads shot up. "Look at that, your fans love me. Well, clearly not at much as they love Jalex apparently." I said giggling. "You're evil girly." Rian said and I just smirked. "If I wasn't I wouldn't be any fun." and I walked off towards These Kids Wear Crowns, She's So Mean by Matchbox Twenty playing the background.

Alex's P.O.V.

We all stared at Jessica as she walked away. "Sassy." Rian commented "She has her moments." and we jumped at a voice from behind us. We turned around to see Josh. "Scratch that, the girl's been a sarcastic sass-master from the minute she could talk properly." and we all laughed a bit. Suddenly his face went serious and Josh faced Zack, "Do you have any idea what's going on? I woke up and she wasn't wearing them." Jack and Rian looked confused, where as I knew exactly what was going on. Now that I thought about it, all day her neck had been missing the familiar glint of the chain. "I have no idea man. Seems like she purposely didn't put them on."

The two went on talking about what could have happened, when I decided to step in, "Isn't it a good thing?" and I was literally attacked with stares. "How do you know?" Josh and Zack snapped at me. "Know that it's a good thing? Or know what you're talking about?" they rolled their eyes at me. That when realization hit Zack's face, "No way. The only way you would know... She told you?" and I just nodded. For that I was grabbed by the shoulders, the familar blue eyes of a family trait looking at me. "If you're messing with us right now I will fucking kill you." "I'm not messing around." So why the fuck would she tell you?" I shrugged at this point. I honestly did know the answer, but like I was going to tell anyone. "Alex,I'm going to say this as nicely as I can. Jessica is my forever going to be my little sister. So, you hurt her and I break you. Clear?" and I nodded "Good." and Josh walked away, back over to his band.

Only right now did I start paying attention to the song playing. The words made me snap my attention to Jessica, it only reminded me of her. She came twirling back over to us, looking like she was on a high of cloud nine. "Some one dance with me. No one else will." she pouted a bit, whining. It was now or never I guess. I grabbed her hand she smiled at me, twirling around again. The song changed and this one was slower, but I saw Jessica's face light up in recognition. She smirked though when she saw my confusion. "I take it you're not a huge Matchbox Twenty fan?" I shook my head. Jess grabbed my hand so she was now holding both and she sawyed and twirled, bringing me along with her.

I saw her mouth moving and finally I caught her voice. She was singing. "Then maybe, maybe if you hold me baby. Let me come over I will tell you secrets nobody knows. I cannot over state it, I will be overjoyed" her voice was angelic, but as quickly as it began it was over. The song changed again, and Jessica shrugged. However I recognized the opening notes. I raised an eyebrow and she looked at me with an innocent expression. "Really Ramsay?" "You questioning my amazing music taste Gaskarth?" she asked giggling. "So tell me, exactly how evil are you?" and she smirked at me. Shit. That fucking smirk. That fucking perfect smirk on her perfect face and it made her so fucking sexy. "Wouldn't you like to know?" and just as fast as she was close, she was walking away. Her hips swaying along to every beat and I sang along to the words of my own song, "I just wanna be bad enough, for you."

The blue-eyed blonde girl had finally managed to steal my heart because I swear that was the moment I completely fell in love with Jessica Rae Ramsay.
♠ ♠ ♠
A/N: SO ANOTHER CHAPTER. I hope you guys are really liking the story. Don't be silent readers, I'm always looking for feedback. If you didn't understand, the song in the end was Bad Enough For You by none other than the sexy All Time Low. The other songs mentioned were She's So Mean and Overjoyed by Matchbox Twenty. If you're not a fan of them you really have to check them out. Comment, rate, like the story PRETTY PLEASE WITH A CHERRY ON TOP? Love ya's.
xoxo,
Gossip Girl
(JUST KIDDING, IT'S YOUR AUTHOR) (LOVE YOU)