Status: Active; Trying To Update As Much As Possible

Coffee Shop Soundtrack

Chapter 7: A Time Bomb Set In To Motion

Third Person P.O.V.

For once it was quiet on the All Time Low bus. Strangely quiet. Which could only mean one thing. Everyone was asleep. Well, not everyone.

It was early in the morning and there sat Alex, just curled up in the front lounge. "What the actual fuck?" he said to himself over and over again. This was not good at all, at least that was his opinion. He didn't want to believe it, but he had to. He finally had to admit that he was in love with her, but he just really didn't want to. There was no way anything could have happened this fast. This wasn't how it usually went. He didn't hate the idea though. Alex had always believed that anyone can find love anywhere and everywhere. Love just isn't supposed to happen within a matter of a month.

However there was no denying it. Everything made sense. Those little twinges of jealousy, or the way he was happiest when he saw her. Her beautiful smile that only compared to her sexy smirk. So what was he supposed to do now. "You are an idiot Alex." he mumbled to himself. "Just had to fall in love with her." it's not like anything was ever going to happen though.

In his mind, Alex believed that even if she was ready, it was still going to be difficult for anything to happen. "Why would she love me anyway?" Alex was only trying to push it down, to find an excuse, but they were all just stupid. He gave up eventually, just letting facts sink in. Unaware to the fact that the sun was rising.

*LATER*

"IS JESSICA AROUND? I HEAR HER COMIN' DOWN. WE CAN BE BEST FRIENDS., BUT I WANT YOUR BEST FRIEND. IS JESSICA AROUND!" The blonde haired girl was jumping around singing. Old as she was, she acted like a 4 year old. "Jess SHUT THE FUCK UP." "NO" "GO BUG SOME ONE ELSE." "FINE." Jessica jumped off he bus giggling. It was fun to annoy Josh and the boys, it always had been. Now she just had to find some one to annoy. Damn that was gonna be hard, but she knew just who needed an early morning wake up call.

Slowly, Jess made her way on to All Time Low's unlocked bus. She rolled her eyes, they were going to get killed one day. She was still humming the tune to Jessica by Down With Webster as she skipped up the stairs. It was her favourite song after all. "What song are you singing now?" Jessica jumped, unaware that Alex was already up. "Jessica." was the blunt reply "I asked about the song not your name." "Jessica is the name of the song." "Oh." Jess turned around giggling. Suddenly a dangerous smirk crossed her face "So, I was thinking wake up call."

The two smirked at each other, but they didn't move. Jess giggled, the giggle that Alex found so adorable. She tapped his nose before skipping off to the back of the bus, yelling and singing and being loud. Alex laughed watching her trying to get them up.

That was it, that was the moment. Neither of them knew it, but that was the minute everything set in to motion. They were the time bomb. The question was, were they going to explode?
♠ ♠ ♠
A/N: I'M SO SORRY IT'S SO SHORT. IT'S AN UPDATE THOUGH. Thank you guys so much for reading, it means a lot to me. It really does. I hope you keep on reading. Don't be silent I'm ALWAYS looking for feedback. Comment, rate, like the story please? Love ya's.
xoxo,
Gossip Girl
(I legit mean it, this is pretty much how I sign everything) (deal with it)