‹ Prequel: The Great Escape
Status: In progress...

Road to Nowhere

After a run-in with a few arch enemies, the group - now including Hunter - are forced into leaving the States. Hunter leads them to his 'Uncle,' who will be responsible in protecting them. The battle has barely started between everyone and their arch enemy of the facility. Who are they? What did they really want? It's their job to find out what - and stop them.

Finding new information over the facility and it's plans are hard for even the hacker, Nikk. Even so, it doesn't stop him from finding out information on one of the scientist that is in the midst of everything. It is up to Holly then to get close to the scientist's music-loving son, Kris Jason, and find out as much as she can about him. However she is not alone on the mission; Cam agrees to tag along and watch her from afar.

The rest of the group has to stay back home and train themselves for the next fight they won't know when will come. Bailee comes in more contact with Nikk, taking care of the man by doing small task for him as he finds out as much information as he can over the facility. For her, it's personal, but Nikk doesn't complain otherwise. Secretly, he's appreciative.

Hunter's advances on Izzy flares her anger more and more by the day. She is confused by his feelings and doesn't know what to think about him. Her feelings become mixed with caring and hate for the guy as days go by. What Izzy doesn't know is that someone close to her is looking for her whereabouts. Izzy has yet to know who it is.

In the mist of being in war with the facility, the group will gradually become closer together. Old enemies will return, whilst new friendships will form. Jealously and love will be apparent in everyone. What will happen between each of the characters?

Not only that, but will they be able to stop the facility? Can they stop them from destroying even more lives in the days to come?