Status: Gonna start on a new chapter soon... I think?

The Dark Knight's Daughter

1

The alarm clock blared loudly as I was awoken from my beauty sleep, I slammed my hand down on the alarm clock, hard enough to earn a sting in my palm in return. Groaning I retracted my hands from the alarm clock to my eyes, rubbing them tiredly, the long night I had with the Joker really put a number on me. Standing up off the bed, slightly wincing to the added pressure to my newly bruised ribs thanks to the jokers henchmen, I limped to the bathroom rubbing it soothingly trying ease the pain, the sun shined brightly through the room immediately illuminating my dark room. I walked into my personal bathroom and was about to close the door to discard my clothing to have my early morning shower until I heard light peaceful snores, assuming someone was sneaking up on me, I leapt back into my bedroom striking a fighting pose almost immediately, I scanned the room to see who was making the noise.

"Show yourself!" My raised voice made sound waves bounce violently around the room, as a head shot out of my bed looking at me with wide eyes, it took me awhile to study the face soon enough my tensed muscles relaxed. It took one look at my daughter for my face break out into a wide smile that only she would ever see the infamous 'Batman' smile, and then her face started to mirror mine as she hopped out of the bed and skipped gleefully towards me across the cream colored carpet slightly jumping to get into my arms, taking us both tumbling towards the ground.

"Mornin' daddy"

She rolled off of me climbing off the ground walking to 'my' bathroom, I questioned her to where she is was going her bathroom is in her room, she just laughed and once she was inside the bathroom she shut the door and I heard a 'click' inside the door. Knowing she just invaded my private space I laughed and stood up deciding to pay back the favor I walked to her room and looked around.

Deadmau5 posters, Deadmau5 headsets, Deadmau5 bed sheets, Deadmau5 everywhere.

Man, I swear that guy lives here. Sighing I walked to her bathroom, the whole bathroom was black and red, I stripped down to my boxers and stepped into the shower, I turned it to max red zone on the knob, making sure it was scorched hot water. I heard Cherie come into her bedroom and start to get ready for school, I decided that I should get ready too. I turned off the water and stepped out the shower, my now soaked boxers were matted onto my skin. Yes. I do shower with my boxers on. I walked out of the bathroom spotting Cherie sitting on her bed cooing inaudible words to her pet snake Pamplemouzze.

"You know you should just move in, since you always shower in my room" I walked past her shooting her a smirk, and her snake a glare which in return it hissed in my direction

"And stop showering with your undies on, it's really disgusting Dad" I just laughed and walked out of the her room and into mine.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you guys like it. Gonna listen to some Bloody Beetroots, and Deadmau5. Cya!