Status: Gonna start on a new chapter soon... I think?

The Dark Knight's Daughter

3

Cherie's POV

I sat in my room with my diamond headset while petting my snake, tapping his scales lightly to the beat of the techno. It seems that I'm getting stronger and stronger everyday, the more I workout the more I increase my strength. For the past 2 years I have been sneaking down into the training room that Alfred suggesting putting in for 'Master Bruces pleasure', I seriously don't know why Alfred is still working for Dad he seriously doesn't need THAT much help. But oh well I love having him around, he's like my second best friend.

I heard voices downstairs and furrowed my brows, Bruce, Alfred and unknown voice. What the hell, who is that.

End of POV

Slowly and quietly Cherie tip-toed down the long, grand, spiral stairs and into the foyer. There as she reached the bottom she saw her dad talking to the most beautiful man she has ever seen in her life, star struck ed she held onto the rail to regain her balance. She held her dream full gaze while slowly dragging her eyes down his bulky frame covered in tight, leather, black, suit. Licking her lips slowly she leant against the railing looking off the edge to get a better view, forgetting how unstable the railing was but it was too late. Soon the whole entire rail broke and she fell off the stairs, letting out a ear-spiltting scream she mentally prepared to feel the pain of hitting the ground. But instead of hitting the ground she toppled onto the unknown visitor knocking him on the ground. Furious, Bruce stormed over to his daughter not missing how close their lips were, and how his daughter was just seconds away from kissing his former student.

"Cherie!"

Startled Cherie jumped up, loosing her balance as when she stood up resulting in her falling back on NightWing. Her knee accendentally hit Nightwing's you-know-what , yelping he rolled onto his side and curled up into a fetal position, while groaning in the process. Just as Cherie was about to rush to help him a stern, yet very startling (again! Lol) voice that made her body shake with the chills.

"Cherie to your room now" his voice was calm but his demeanor said otherwise.

She obeyed and silently walked up the stairs (with no railing!!! Haha I'm a original) when she reached the top she looked back down the stairs, her gaze meeting Nightwing as he winked at her. She felt her stomach fill with butterflies and she skipped happily back to her room to check on Pamplemouzze, she spun around twice and landed on her bed softly so she doesn't spook her now sleeping snake.

Bruce's POV

I studied Nightwings features hard and skillfully, wanting to know where this little SPARK! Between MY daughter and him came from. I need a drink, like now.

"HEY! Aren't you gonna help me up?"

"No" I grunted back

Walking into the kitchen I opened the cupboard and pulled out a wine glass; an expensive on to be exact, then I walked into the foyer only examining Nightwing for a moment. I saw him roll his eyes and mutter something incoherent about me not being 'polite to guests', sighing fustatedly I stalked over to him and pulled him up. Watching a smirk start to go on his face but then dissapeared when I shot daggers his way, I draped his arm over my shoulder and dragged him and me down into the batcave.

***

"What is the glass there for?" Dick questioned while peering over my shoulder to take a better look at what or who I was researching "was susposed to get some wine... got distracted... better things to do" I mumbled out distractedly, what I was doing is important and what he was asking was a small matter in my brain.

"Wait a minute, is that the hot chick that came down the stairs earlier? dayuum she can fight too? man bruce you can really pick the good ones" I whipped my head around in the direction of Dick, walking over to him I peered at the screen. Watching MY daughter, fight imaginary opponents in MY gym, while fighting like theres no tommorow. Shocked as a guy when his girlfriend was pregnant, I shoved him out of the chair and he landed with a thud. I just ignored his babbling that he was going to get a concussion soon, typing 70 WPM I hacked into her BB (blackberry) to see when she recorded this.

7:00. Just two hours before I rescued Dick's ass from getting eaten by Poison Ivy's plants.

What the hell is my daughter doing?
♠ ♠ ♠
Dedicated to eminems_stan93 :)