Status: Thanks for clicking ^.^ Finished

Girl, I Don't Know What You See, You're More Than Just a Mannequin to Me

Five;

I hopped off the bus in the next town, grinning at the sunlight.

"Today's going to be a beautiful day," I said.

Peyton laughed and got off from behind me, wrapping his arms around my waist and placing his chin on my shoulder.

I turned my head, a sly smile on my face. Memories of last night when he came to me crying, apologizing swam through my head. In the end we were always okay. And that's what mattered.

"It is," he said. I kissed his lips quickly before pulling away and taking his hand in mine. From the bus in front of us - All Time Low's - I could hear the door opening.

"Wow, it's hella bright," Rian's voice said.

"Hey, I'm going to go out and get us take out waffles," Peyton told me.

"Okay," I replied. "Hurry."

"I will. Love you."

I pecked his lips, "Love you, too."

I watched Peyton go to the van and climb in, driving away.

Behind me Emmie climbed out of the bus and took a quick glance in my direction. "Where'd pretty boy go?" she asked.

"To get waffles," I told her.

In the corner of my eye I saw All Time Low round the corner to us. Jack, ignoring what happened last night between us, squealed at the sight of me and ran over to hug me.

I giggled and hugged him back, "Morning, Jack Attack."

"Erro, Miss Wright," he replied. He pulled away.

"I spy with my little eye, a tattoo on Cayne Wrights thigh," Rian chimed.

All boy's eyes trailed to my thigh. I shuffled uncomfortably under their gazes.

Emmie giggled.

"...It's an 'X'," Zack said.

I looked down at my tattoo. My first and my only tattoo. A beautifully crafted black 'X' on my thigh.

"It stands for Straight Edge," Rian said. "Remember? Gabe's one."

"Oh, you're one of those?" Alex made a face at me.

"Since when?" Jack asked.

"Since Peyton and I got back together," I replied. "Since what happened after our last break up...I knew I had to do something to make sure I'd never go back to that if we ever broke up again."

It was quiet between everyone. I could feel the tension in the air.

"Guys, let's go to breakfast," Jack finally said. He looked at Emmie and I. "You guys wanna come?"

"Peyton went out to get us waffles," I said. "But thanks."

"I'll go," Emmie decided.

I saw Alex shoot me a look before disappearing to All Time Low's van.

"He'll come around the object of you and Peyton," Emmie assured me, placing a hand on my shoulder as the rest of the boy's walked towards the van.

"I hope so," I said.

Emmie smiled softly and left to go with the boys.

I didn't know what to do at the moment. So I stood there, like a lame ass.

Until a shirtless Ronan rounds the corner. He grins when he sees me.

"Howdy neighbor," he waves.

I press my back against the bus so I don't seem like I was just standing there like a dumbass.

"Hey," I reply.

Ronan walks up to me and leans against the bus next to me. "Where's your band?"

"Emmie went to get breakfast, and everybody else is still asleep," I answer.

"So your all alone here?" he asks.

I see Peyton pull up in the van behind him and shake my head. "Nah, my boyfriend's here." I point to the van.

Ronan glances at Peyton leaving the van then looks back to me. "You have a boyfriend?"

"Yeah," I say.

"Oh."

Peyton walks over and hands me a Styrofoam box thingy. "Breakfast," he said.

"Hey, I'll talk to you later," I told Ronan.

Ronan nods, "Yeah. Okay. I'll be around."

I grin, "Obviously. You're on my tour."

A silly smile creases his face. "That I am. Bye."

"Later."