Status: On-going...

We Got Married

Episode 7: Love Is Like A Pair Of Skates

London International Airport (London, Ontario)

Sidney and the Collins brothers, Austin and Cedric arrived early in the morning at London, Ontario. It was the day the brothers will bring the Stanley cup to their hometown. There was two crew with them; the Penguins' taping their day with the cup and the WGM crew taping his another date with his fiancé, Cassandra. After collect their luggage he decided to call her. She answered the phone after one ring.

"Hello!" she answered.

"Hey! We already arrived. We're just getting our luggage." he told her.

"That's great. My parents send someone to pick you up, my brothers already know about it."

"Okay, where are you?"

There was pause on the other line. Then she answered, "I'm at home."

"You don't sound so sure." he laughed.

She laughed as well, "I'll be waiting for you guys, see ya!"

"Alright, bye."

"Bye." she hung up the phone.
_____________

Studio

"That's very thoughtful of him to call her right after they arrived." Myra commented on Sidney's manners.

"His going to meet her parents this episode. I wonder what is their opinion towards the couple." Boy said.

"He already met our parents. The team went to our golf tournament every summer." Cedric shared to his co-commentator.
____________

London International Airport (London, Ontario)

The three men walked out of the airport heading to the parking lot, looking for the Freemont that was sent to pick them up from the airport.

"It's over there." Austin said pointing to the black Freemont.

They walked towards it, a man near it’s fifties get out from the passenger seat greeting them. "Good morning."

"Good morning!" they greeted him back.

The brothers introduce the old man to him. "He's Elias Wright, our family's personal driver." Austin told him. "Sidney Crosby, our captain." they shook hands.

Elias volunteer to open and put their luggage inside the back of the Freemont but they insist that they can do it. Cedric open the door at the back and stopped after noticing something that was covered with a SpongeBob blanket. "I think Cassy left her blanket." he said.

He was about to ignore the thing but they were all surprised when it suddenly moved and shouted, "WAH!" it was followed by a bell chimed like laughed, turns out it was Cassandra hiding under the blanket.

"Cassy! That's not funny!" Cedric yelled at his twin sister that surprised them by hiding on the back of the Freemont.

She smiled brightly to them like nothing happened. "Welcome home!"
____________

Interview Room with Sidney Crosby

"I nearly had a heart attack when she surprised us, hiding there. At first I thought it was a crazy fan or something like that but turns out it was her."
____________

Interview Room with Cassandra Collins

"I love doing pranks to everyone, especially to my teammates and training mates. I think it will be fun to surprise them so I hide in the back. Thankfully they were the one that open the back door.
____________

Studio

"She's getting playful now." Boy commented.

"It's nice to see how they progress each time they meet." Myra agreed.
____________

London International Airport (London, Ontario)

She hugged each one of them then put on her fedora hat and fixed her skirt as they pile up to ride the Freemont. Austin and the couple sat down on the second row of the vehicle while the WGM camera man sat down on the passenger seat and Cedric sat alone on the last row.

"Care to explain why I'm sitting on the last row alone?" Cedric asked grumpily.

"Where else do you want to sit?" Cassandra asked him.

"Austin can at least sit beside me." he huffed.

"You're such a baby, it’s just a seat."

The twin started arguing about the seating arrangement, amusing Austin and Sidney in the process. "I'll go sit on the back, Ceddy might cry if I don't." Austin said chuckling along with the couple, earning a glare from Cedric as he moving on the back.

"Are we ready to go?" Elias, the driver asked the group and answered him with a couple 'yeses'. He started the Freemont and get out of the airport's parking lot driving towards the Collins' house. The other cars that carried the Stanley Cup, the crew of Penguins and NHL organization followed them behind.

"How did the opening night went last night?" Sidney started talking to Cassandra.

"The crowd was amazing." she told him. "Oh! There was a guy wearing your jersey and a mask with your face on it in the crowd last night. The guys made fun of me when they saw him. On the second act where we have a program together, they used the tape to put your number on the back of their costume and when they go out on the ice the crowd was just so loud." she tell him the story excitedly.

"Looks like I'm having so many rivals now." he shook his head while she chuckled.

"What rivals are you talking about?"

"First, the salesman now the guy on your ice show."

"What happened with the salesman?" Cedric asked joining in to the couple's conversation.

"We bought a guitar last time she went to Pitts. The salesman was looking and only talking to her." He told his visual brother-in-law.

"Don't worry, Cassy doesn't even know if a guy is hitting on her or not." Cedric said patting his captain's shoulder reassuringly.

She just rolled her eyes at her twin brother. "I can't really differentiate a normal conversation to flirting!"

"What do you want the guy to say to you? "There! I just flirted with you, okay?" Of course, no one will say that."

She crossed her arms in front of her chest huffing at her twin brother. "That will be nice."

"What does your parents said about us?" Sidney asked her to change the topic.

"My dad's very ecstatic about it while mom just told me that I did the right choice after all."

"I'm scared of your mom."

"Me too, I've always been more scared to my mom than my dad." she admitted laughing. Her dad was a former defenseman in NHL just like her brothers, and known for always getting involve into fights while her mom, on the other hand was a former two times Olympic bronze medallist that was paired with her uncle, her dad's younger brother.

"She's always quiet and watchful." he said carefully choosing his words.

"Calculative." Austin supply another adjective to describe their mother.

"There's nothing for you to worry mom likes you." she assured him.
____________

Interview Room with Sidney Crosby

"Her parents always invites the team and the Bruins (Benny's team) for their golf tournament every summer. Unfortunately we're not able to come because of our schedule. They're really great and hospitable, they treat the team like their own kids."

"Why are you scared of her mom?" WGM interviewer asked.

"She look really intimidating but when I became familiar with her better she's very motherly and caring not just to her kids but to all of us."
____________

En route to Collins' house

"Mom said that they prepare a breakfast welcome home party for us." Cedric said.

"I think the whole Collins clan is at home right now." Cassandra confirmed.

Cedric patted the couples shoulder. "I totally pity the two of you at the moment."

"I hope the Stanley Cup will distract them from noticing us." she wished out loud sighing.

"I highly doubt that." Austin uttered.

"Thanks for the assurance." she told her older brother sarcastically.

Cassandra was right when she said that the whole clan of Collins was in the breakfast welcome home party for the guys when they arrived at their parents house. The party was held in the gazebo of their backyard near the man-made lake behind their house. Sidney leaves near a lake as well but he was always been in awe at the beautify of Collins' place. They're house was two story high and painted in white, look a like the house Cassandra wanted with a big, porch as well he realized shaking his head.

"Why is your hand cold?" he asked her. They were holding hands as they approached the party.

"Um… I nervous about what my parents will think about us holding each others hand." she answered.

"You worried to much."

Cedric and Austin was ahead of them greeting their parents. The first time he saw the Robert and Theresa Collins, he think they were odd and cute married couple at the same time. Robert was 6'5 and was one of the biggest and toughest defenseman in the league while Theresa on the other hand was a very small woman known for her grace on the ice and a foot shorter than her husband with a height of 5'4, Cassandra was even taller than her mother. Austin, Benedict and Daniel got their looks from their dad with a little bit from their mother while the twins was a carbon copy of their mother.

They approached her parents to greet them, "Dad! Mom!" she called to them.

"Princess!" her dad enveloped her in a bear hug and gave her a kiss on the cheeks then she went to hugged her mother. After hugging her parents she awkwardly stand beside him as her dad gave him a look that scared the shit out of him but he held his ground staring directly to his eyes. Robert was always been nice to him but right now he was very intimidated by the man. "Crosby," he never called him on his surname before, which only made him think that he doesn't like him for his daughter. But he suddenly grin very widely and patted him on the arm a little harder than necessary, "Welcome to the family." he told him. Her mother rolled her eyes at her husband's antics and gave him a hugged.
___________

Interview room with Sidney Crosby

"I gotten scared. I thought that he doesn't like me now because I'm paired up with Cassy. Before he was very nice and friendly but the look he gave to me was the most intimidating look I'm ever received yet."
___________

Studio

"I don't want to have a father-in-law that big and tall. He look really scary." Ryan commented.

"I respect cappy for not breaking under dad's stare." Cedric said nodding his head.
___________

Collins' backyard

"He's just making fun of you." Theresa assured him with a smile.

"I know, I'm already use to it with Cedric around all the time." he said to them despite the fact it really did scare him.

"Um… We'll just grab food." she told her parents. They walked towards the buffet table where all kinds of breakfast food was laid out for the guests.

"I only saw your dad look like than whenever he was a having a fight or glaring at his opponent on the ice."

"Yeah, it scared me for a minute too." she agreed appallingly. They grabbed their breakfast and sit on the table with her brothers and her five cousins, which were all male. Their family was known in NHL as hockey dynasty after her dad and her uncle play there and her three brothers and two cousins followed the footsteps of their fathers while her younger brother was still in high school and three cousins that was playing in minor league.

He met all of them before, even played against her two cousins so he was welcomed with smiles and 'hellos' by them and he returned it to them.

"Dad scared you, eh?" Benedict snickered to the couple.

Cassandra send him a dirty look, which only made her older brother smirked at them.

"Yeah, he did." he answered. He can't exactly called Benedict a friend like Austin and Cedric but they get along just fine off ice, although the guy was relentless on the ice and often get involve into fights he was really nice and had a good sense of humour.

"I remember when Scott tried to ask Cassy out he scared him off as well." he told him.

Sidney turned to Cassandra, who was busy eating her breakfast and seem to not listening to his conversation with her brother. "Scott as in Scott Harrison?" he inquired.

"Yup, they were younger back then."

"Scott asked you out before?" he asked her for confirmation. He knows that she told him she never had a boyfriend before but that doesn't mean no one made a move on her, she was very beautiful woman after all so he can't blame the guys that tried.
__________

Interview room with Sidney Crosby

"I can't blame the guy if he likes Cassy, she's very unique and refreshing something rare to find with all the women this days. It didn't hurt that she is beautiful and smart too."
__________

Collins' backyard

"Yeah, he did but he's always been a brother to me." she answered him looking at him straight on the eye. He really like how honest she was on things even though it means revealing things that she shouldn't like telling she never had a boyfriend, which was like telling the whole North America that she was still a virgin.

"Other girls friend zone guys while she on the other hand brother zone them." Cedric said joining the conversation.

"Does all the guys think that if a girl befriend them they are already friend zoned?" she asked them innocently causing a Cassandra-after-effect silence on the table but she seemed to be oblivious about it. She got a lot of male friends growing up with four brothers and five cousins made it easier for her to befriend guy, it suddenly made her curious if they thought that she friend zoned them.

"I never had a female friend." Cedric was the first one to recover from the famous awkward silence, answering her twin sister's question.

"Only if they developed feelings for said girl and they aren't felt back." Austin answered.

"That reminds me of the question "What does the expression friends with benefit means? Does he provide her a life insurance?" Benedict told the group making them all burst out laughing.

"I never ask that question." Cassandra immediately defended herself.

"I didn't said you asked me that question."

"Shelton Cooper ask it." she told them.

"You remind me of him sometimes."

"I never get the jokes of The Big Bang Theory." Cedric admitted.

"Because their jokes are for intelligent people." Cassandra shoot back to her brother.

"Now, now. Stop that you two." Their dad stopped the upcoming bickering of the twins. Their parents sat down along with them.

"I hope you're taking good care of our princess, Crosby." he told Sidney.

"Is this the point where you're going to tell me that you're going to kill me if I hurt Cassy?" he asked as a joke to Robert.

"No it's not, don't worry, she'll probably want to do it herself if you did."

"Why is everybody keep telling me that?" he asked them.

"Because she broke a hockey player's nose once back then and it was a really solid punch." Benedict answered.

"What?" he asked her but she only shrugged.

"I was pissed off and I'm still a bit boyish back then."

"She was pissed off because the free skating session was cut off due to a hockey game as she walked by our opposing team she heard them say that "Is figure skating even a sport? Why do they still let those skaters skate in this rink?" something like that. She went over to the player and told him, "Yes, figure skating is a sport that's why it is included in the Olympics in case you didn't know." then guy insulted figure skating more and Cassy not knowing that our family own the ice skating rink then she snapped and punch the guy resulting to breaking his nose. She told the guy, "Insult figure skating and me again and I'm not jut going to break your nose but next time I'm gonna smash your face." then she walked out like boss. I guess we taught her how to fight well." he told the story to him proudly.

"You guys are shattering my image." she said looking horrified by the story her brother told to him.

"You did that?" he asked her grinning.

"Yeah, and he was so mad that he want me to be ban from our own family rink."

Sidney laughed at that, "What did your parents did?"

"They said that would be impossible to do since I was their daughter and they know that I'll never did something like that if I was not provoked."

"That's a really good story."

"I have more!" Benedict told him eagerly.

"I didn't know you're a troublemaker." he teased her grinning widely.

"I'm not a troublemaker!" she defended herself. "I'm a really good child! I know that might sound dull but I just don't rebel in traditional way."

"This story is still something the whole family laugh about. The four of us, Austin was not with us because he was already playing for the Pens, we went to watch a leafs game when the game ended a fan started a fight and we get involve to it then we were all in the police station, were all minors back then so were not thrown into jail, mind you. Cassy was freaking out and scared out of her mind that when our parents arrived to pick us up she told them, "We went to fight, a hockey game broke out!"

Even though it was an old joke of the family they all still laughed especially Sidney.

"Our parents wasn't able to get mad at us because of what she said and dad was laughing and crying at the same time the entire drive home!" he continued.

"All right that was done and years ago. Get over it!" she told them sternly.

"I want to hear some more." he told Benedict.

"Don't you ever think about telling another embarrassing story!"

"Come on, it's just for fun, Cassy."

"Well, it's not fun to me."

"That's because it's directed to you."

"What is this a bully-Cassy day?"

"You always have he best idea! I officially announce that to day is Operation Bully Cassy!"

"Um… I don't want to take sides," he was interrupted by Benedict.

"Then don't."

"Unless it's mine." Cassandra added and the sibling continued to bicker at each other.

He was tapped by Robert on the shoulder, "Aren't they amusing?" he was asked by him.

"Yeah, my sister and I never bicker like that. Come to think of it now, it seem to be fun." he told him.

"Well, I guess you need to get use to it now because Cassy and Cedric are the worse at it."

"I've seen it a few times and Austin always stop them."

"Ah! Yes, Austin is always been the mediator."

"Being the only girl of the family you'll thought it is her job but no, she actually the initiator." Her mom joined them.

"Yeah, although it's kind of weird since sometimes he is the one involve to a fight on ice while Cassy always look calm and collected."

"He's just doing his job but she loves get under her brothers' skin."

All of the conversations stopped when Austin and Cedric stood up in the middle of the gazebo to thanked their family for the support they've given to them and for coming to the most important day of their life, their day with the cup. Everybody went in front to take a family picture with the cup then some stayed to admired it or search the name of Collins that won the cup. After they finished their breakfast they were getting ready for the parade of Stanley Cup around the town, they rode the fire truck to start the parade. Sidney helped Cassandra get up on the truck at the small ladder holding her elbow.

When she reached the top of the truck she thanked him for helping her. They seated at the side watching people watching their parade.

“Wow! I think there is more people watching the parade that the last.” Cassandra told him amazed by how many people shows up to see the cup in person.

"I guess they're very excited to see it again."

"How come when Cassy did the Olympic gold medal homecoming parade she was riding a carriage like a queen but we are riding a fire truck?" Cedric asked.

"It's because I'm a princess while you're just a peasant." she shoot to her twin brother.

"We're twins that means I'm a prince!"

"Then spend your day with the cup riding Cinderella's pumpkin carriage tomorrow if that makes you happy."

Sidney can't help but smile at their exchanged it was really amusing as their father said to him earlier. "I really like you're family." he told her.

"They are trolls but I love them because of that."

"How come you're only sassy whenever you're around your brothers?"

"People take everything I say seriously, they forget I can also be sarcastic sometimes so I just use it whenever I'm arguing with someone."

"I like it when your sassy, your eyes glimmer."

"When we argue I'll be sassy."

"We never argue but you argue a lot with your brothers."

"It's because they're picking on me."

They talked and wave to the crown the entire two hours of parade. The last destination was the City Hall, where they prepared a stage for the three men to honor them for winning the Stanley cup. Sidney, Austin and Cedric was interviewed and asked to gave a speech for the crowd.

Sidney was the last to gave his speech after giving a short massaged to the crown he when to where Cassandra was and bring her on the stage.

"What are you doing?" she asked confused by his actions.

"Can you look at the cup?" he asked her. She tilted her head to the side getting more and more confused but obliged anyway. She take a look inside the cup and she saw a small blue velvet, box of Tiffany & Co. in it, picking up the box she was surprised to see it but got an idea what might be inside it, afraid to asked she handed it over to him.

He took it, opening he goes down on one knee and asked her. "Cassandra Charmaine Collins, will you visual marry?" the crowd went wild screaming so loudly but all he can focus on was her.

"It's blue!" was the first thing she said seeing the engagement ring .

"It's just a yes or no, Cassy." he teased her making her blushed and the crowd to laughed.

"Yes." she answered and he slipped the ring to her finger kissing her hand then hugged her after he stand up. The crowned awed and cheer for the couple. He asked Austin and Cedric about his proposal to Cassy and they suggested that he should ask her at the honoring ceremony of the city hall, at first he was skeptical about it, he doesn't want to take away the attention of their hometown but they said that it was okay. After Cedric said his speech he put the box in the cup making it look like he was just touching it.
___________

Studio

"He finally gave her a ring!" Myra squealed.

"The only thing that really matter to her was the color of the stone." Cedric said shaking his head.
___________

Interview room with Cassandra Collins

"I didn't expect it. I'm not really expecting a ring so when he proposed in front of my hometown I'm really surprised by it. I'm not a diamond kind of girl and I like how he gave me a ring with sapphire stone instead." she said happily.
___________

Interview room with Sidney Crosby

"I asked Austin about what kind of ring should I give to her right after our first meeting. It took me so long because I want to surprise her, I want to do it at the most least expected situation." he shared.
___________

Stanley Cup parade

Getting off of the stage they were greeted by her parents, which hugged both of them. "Are you sure about that?" Robert asked him.

"Yes."

"Take two Advil and get a rest, son. The feeling will pass." he told him grinning.

"Dad!"

"Just kidding."

"We'll be going. I'll see later!" she told her parents. She contacted Elias to picked them up from the city hall.

"Where are we going?" he asked her as they waited inside the city hall for their ride.

"It's our first monthsary and you always planned our dates, so today I prepare a date for us. It's just simple though." she told him.

Their ride arrived, they get inside backseat then drove to their destination, which was back to their house. It made him laughed. "We’re back to your house."

"I know."

She opened the back of the car to picked up a picnic basket and her SpongeBob blanket. He took the basket from her, which was heavy and followed her walking towards their spacious backyard. "I think I was traumatized by your SpongeBob blanket." he said.

"You still can't get over by my prank?" she giggled.

"Yeah, my teammates did a prank similar to that once."

When she found a huge tree near the lake she spread her blanket and took off her shoes, tucking her feet under her she reached out for the basket as he sat down beside her then she pulled out a plastic container full of fruits.

"I prepared them last night that's why they are brownish now." she told him timidly.

He was just grinning at her and when she looked up to him he pressed her lips to hers, which surprised her. They never talked whether they'll be kissing in front of the camera but the kiss felt too good and she just can't think of reason why they shouldn't kiss at the moment. He slowly pulled away leaving her dizzy like every single time they kiss.
____________

Studio

"It's there first kiss!" Boy said shocked that they kissed.

"Watching this really felt wrong to me." Cedric said looking horrified watching his captain kissing his twin sister.

"I was expecting a sweet kiss from them." Myra said a little disappointed.

"That was sweet." Ryan told her.

"I don't know, maybe I expect a romantic kissing scene from them. Whatever, they can do what they want."
____________

Collins' backyard

He grabbed a sliced apple and popped it to his mouth finishing the fruit he took out something inside the pocket of his slacks it was another jewellery box. "Happy monthsary!" he handed it to her.

She picked up the small blue velvet box and untied the silk bow around the top, and open it. She sucked in breathe as she stare at the blue ice skating necklace. "It's beautiful! Thank you!"

"Let me." She turned her back towards him.

He gently brushed her hair to one side, then picked up the necklace. Laying the ice skating shoes between her chest, he slid his fingers up the chain, along the sensitive skin of her collarbone and neck. She shivered in response. "My gift feels like nothing now." she told him fishing out a rectangular object, wrapped in blue paper inside her bag, giving it to him. "Happy monthsary!"

"Can I open it now?" he asked her taking the gift.

She nodded her head still fishing something in her bag then she took out two small penguin wearing a violet, figure skating dress and his jersey. "Tada!" she laughed handing over the two cute penguins to him.

"They are so cute! Are they supposed to be us?" he asked her playing with it.

"Yeah. It's very childish." she said timidly.

"Thank you!" he put the penguins down and proceed to open her gift to him. It was a military book titled 'Black Hawk Down: A Story of Modern War' he'd been interested reading for a very long time. "A friend told me the book was good."

"I asked Austin what should I give you and he recommend that I should give you a military book."

"You're also asking help from Austin?" he asked laughing.

"You also?" she laughed too, "Poor, Austin."

"It's a big mystery to me why he doesn't have a girlfriend."

"He's picky."

"Do you like to read books?" he asked.

"Yup, I love books in fact."

"Favorite book?"

"Percy Jackson and the Olympians. You?"

"Unbroken: A World War II Story of Survival, Resilience, and Redemption but most of the time it's the last book I read."

"Favorite author?"

"I don't have one. It's kind of hard to keep track of the authors of the books I read because most of the time there is only one book I like from them."

"My favorite is Rick Riordan and Jaci Burton."

"What genre of books do you like best?"

"I read fiction books most of the time."

"Fiction is very broad genre."

"Fantasy, science fiction, history and young adult."

"I like non-fictions like history, military and biography."

"Mark Bowden write non-fiction books. I red the black hawk down and after finishing the book I searched him and his books. I bought like three other books for him. He also wrote the book The Finish: The Killing of Osama Bin Laden "

"Is he really that good author?"

"Yeah, it's the most vivid war I've ever read. I suggest to you not to read it before sleep. I got nightmares for a week while reading the book. You'll feel like you're actually there."

"Sound very promising. You got nightmares from reading books?"

"Yeah, I red the book Hot Zone, it's about an infections deadly virus and I cringe the entire time reading the book but I'm very proud of myself for finishing it. It will give you nightmares like you internal organs liquefying and bleeding out of your eyeballs,"

"Stop right there! I get it!" he stopped her cringing.

"It's the most unsettling book I've ever red." she said laughing.
___________

Studio

"Aren't they smart kids?" Myra said.

"And people think athletes are dumb." Cedric snickered.
___________

Interview room with Cassandra Collins

"Different genre interest aside, I love how he love to reads books too. When you read book it's easy to try reading another kind of genre, what hard is if the person don't like reading at all. Reading book for me is like my escape to reality, it takes me to a different world and adventures I've never been in and that’s what I like about reading books the most. With my schedule I rarely had the time to read books but when I had a time I never let it get out of my gasp." she shared.
___________

Interview room with Sidney Crosby

"I've always love reading books but don't have the time to but in the pass years I suddenly have a lot of time so I really read books as much as I can since then. It felt great to reconnect to things I wasn't able to do for a very long time."
___________

Collins' backyard

"I got a question." she said.

"Shoot."

She pause for a minute thinking, "Have you ever felt empty after winning the cup because you've already achieve your dream?" she asked carefully.

"That's a very tough question nobody bother to ask. At first everything was just going to fast that I just felt happy winning the cup but when I finally got home I'm so drained physically, emotionally and mentally. I felt suddenly lost for a moment but I never felt empty, just lost and a bit unbalance."

She nodded her head but looked bothered.

"It's my turned to ask you a question." he told her.

"Alright."

"What is love?" he asked her with a huge grin on his face.

She laughed at his question, thinking for a moment. "Love is like a pair of skates." she answered making him chuckled.

"How so?"

"In love, it's not all about the physical appearance of the person but it's about their personality, compatibility with each other and dynamics of the relationship. It also needs proper care, respect and trust because without those love will withered, ending up your heart being broken. Like a pair of skates, the design doesn't matter, it's all about the quality, perfect fitting and how comfortable it is to your feet. It needs a proper maintenance for a loose screw or rust and always needs the blade to be sharpen for a smooth glide on the ice or else you'll get yourself injured."

"Thanks for making my definition sounds like it sucks." he told her acting sulky, which made her laughed.

They lay down on the blanket staring at the sky without saying anything to each other comfortable with the silence and just being together.

"This reminds me of Carl and Ellie's married life." he broke the silence.

She blushed being caught that she copied Carl and Ellie's favorite thing to do, having a picnic on the top of the hill and laying down staring at the sky.

He looked over to her and laughed, "I'm right, aren't I?"
___________

Next chapter… Off-Cam: Dancing Away With My Heart
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm just really lazy and distracted and slacking this days. What do you think is next? Their fake wedding before the season start or should they move in together first? Hehehe… I'm so excited to write the next chapter! Comment? Recommend? Subscription?

Thank you for reading! I'll see you on next chapter!