Status: On-going...

We Got Married

Episode 4: First Goodbye

Cedric's Condo Building

Sidney parked his SUV at the parking lot of Cedric's building. He'll pick up Cassandra this morning to eat breakfast at his place and to watch some movies together before he will take her to the airport to fly back to Michigan for her rehearsals of Stars On Ice summer tour.

He knocked on the door and Austin opened it for him. They greeted each other good morning then he came inside the apartment in the living room Cedric and Cassandra sat on the couch busy playing video game.

"Feel free to disturb those two." Austin told him as he disappeared to the kitchen probably to prepare breakfast for Cedric and himself.

He made his way towards the twins sitting down on the armrest of the couch he cleared his throat. "Good morning." he greeted them.

Cassandra paused the game making Cedric groaned. "Hey! I'm winning already!" he whined.

She ignored her twin brother's complained and greeted Sidney cheerfully, "Good morning!"
___________

Studio

"It's early in the morning and they're on high energy." Myra shook her head.

"Cedric had always been one of those annoying morning people." Pascal Dupuis shared to his co-commentators.

Cedric throw a pillow at him. "I'm just not a sleepyhead like you!" he shoot back to his teammates.
__________

Cedric's Condo

"Are you two going to leave or what? I want to continue my game." Cedric told the couple.

Austin showed up from the kitchen as Cassandra stand up from the couch. Her older brother helped her put her backpack then pulled her hair out carefully from being pinned by her bag.

"You sure your phone in on your bag now?" Austin asked her.

She nodded her head then he patted it affectionately. "I'm not a kid anymore, brother." she complained.

"She just don't want to be babied in front of her husband!" Cedric chimed in to his siblings.

She gave him a death glare that shut him up quickly.
_________

Studio

"I never know anyone can shut you up with just a glare." Duper teased Cedric.

"Oh! Shut up Duper!" Cedric responded.

"Boys!" Myra warned.
_________

Interview Room with Sidney Crosby

"The Collins siblings have a really close bond to them. Watching them banter is really entertaining to watch and also made me felt like an outsider. I have a little sister and we're close but we don't have the connection Cassandra had with her brothers. Obviously they're not just her brothers but also her best friends." He said.
_________

Cedric's Condo

Sidney smirked at Cedric. "Don't you dare start!" Cedric warned his captain making Sidney laughed.

"You were silent with just a glare!" He teased his teammates despite it's warning.

"Girls!" Austin called the attention of the two.

"We'll be going now." Cassandra told her brothers hugging them both.

"How could you spend your last day in Pittsburgh with Sid than with your own brothers?" Cedric accused his twin sister.

"You're such a drama queen." She teased him laughing. "I'll see you later!"

The couple walked on the parking lot heading to his SUV and drove to his place.

"Austin really took good care of you." he suddenly said.

She turned looking at him, "He's always been the responsible one being the eldest of five children it really made him mature fast."

"Yeah, he is." he agreed.

The drive to his place was short they arrived after the ten minutes drive. His house was huge but not enough to be called a mansion. He parked his SUV at the garage and entered the door that leads them to the kitchen.

"You live here alone?" was her first question after seeing how big the house from the outside.

"Yeah, Made yourself at home while I'll cook us breakfast." he told her and she did as he told her to do sitting down on the chair at the center island just silently watching him moved around the kitchen preparing their breakfast.

"You're the first guy that will cook for me." she revealed blushing.
__________

Interview Room with Cassandra Collins

"I find it really sweet of him to cook breakfast for me. No one ever done that to me before. It might not a special meal but the effort he put into it counts for me. I truly appreciate how his doing his best to made this memorable experience for the two of us." she shared her thought about Sidney making breakfast for her.
_________

Interview Room with Sidney Crosby

"I want our date before she left to be relaxing and just the two of us. I think that if I cook for her and take her to my place it might bring us closer to each other. I remember she said that she like watching movies so I decided for this date to just stay in and watch some movies together." He told the WGM interviewer.

On being the first guy to cook for her:

"It's nice to know that and I think she appreciate it more that I thought she would because it's a new experience for her." he answered.
_________

Sidney's Place

He turned to look at her grinning boyishly, "Good to know. You're not a health freak, are you?"

She shook her head 'no', "I love to eat too much to be choosy." she said.

He laughed at her answer, "Me too, I love eating that I don't think about what's bad and not." he admitted. "How many pancakes can you eat?" he asked her.

"Four." she answered.

"Weak!" he teased her.

"Well, news flash I'm a girl!" she shoot back at him.

"I'm well aware of that young lady." he told her in a serious tone looking at her straight to the eye.

She tilted her head to her shoulder frowning, confused with his statement. The look on her face made him laughed hard.

"You know that's part of your charm." he continued, which confused her more. "Your personality is so unique." he added.

She nodded her head. "I think so too." she agreed.
_________

Studio

"Uh.. Oh…She should flirt with him." Myra said coaching Cassandra through the flat screen.

"She doesn't even know if a guy is hitting on her." Cedric said.

"What?" Ryan asked in disbelief.

"If other women collect men as their boyfriends, Cassandra collect men to friend zone them." Cedric told them laughing. "She's too oblivious."
________

Interview Room with Sidney Crosby

"Cassandra's unique personality and innocence is really refreshing. You can tell she is oblivious with the effect she got on people especially men. There are many moments that I'm trying to flirt with her and her reaction will be it's either she will get confuse or feel awkward about it. It's really cute because other woman will surely take advantage of those moments to flirt back but she will just stare at me confuse." He shared his thoughts about Cassandra being oblivious with his advances.

________

Interview Room with Cassandra Collins

"I have no idea if the guy is flirting with me or not. I'm really confused about the concept of flirting. Sometimes I'm just talking to a guy and one of my friends will tell me that I'm flirting with him but to me I'm just talking to him. I don't know what's the difference of a plain conversation to flirting, honestly." she admitted.
________

Sidney's Place

He chuckled then continued cooking their breakfast. When he was done he placed the pancakes, omelette, hotdogs and bacons to his and her plate then put it on the center island where she sat down waiting.

"It's not really special I know," he started saying to her but she interrupted.

"Thank you." she said. "And it's special for me." she added in a small voice.

He smiled happily at her appreciation. "When we move in together you'll be the one to cook breakfast." he told her.

She nodded her head enthusiastically. "I will." she promised. She pulled out her phone and took a picture of the breakfast he prepared for him.

"You're not gonna post that on Twitter, are you?" he asked chuckling.

"Oh! I will but I'm not going to mention your name though." she informed him as she posted the picture to her Twitter via Instagram with a caption of; 'Especially prepared breakfast for me. ^_^'

He just shook his head never understanding why high profile people would want to fluent their lives to the public through social networking sites. "I never get it. Celebrities wanted privacy but they have Twitter or Facebook where they post their everyday lives for the whole world to see." he stated.

"I don't see anything wrong on having a Twitter account as long as I know how to properly manage it and not post inappropriate stuffs that needs to be keep private it's fine." she explained. "And it's addictive."

He nodded then they both eat quietly. "What's your dream house for us?" he asked her.

"hmm." she thinks about it resting her chin on the back of her hands. "It has to be color white with a spacious porch and at least two story. I don't care how big the house will be though, as long as it has those three things I want it's fine!" she decided clapping her hands together with a bright smile on her face.

"You don't want a big house?"

She shook her head. "It will be just the two of us and we'll be mostly on the road especially me when the season started, the house will just be vacant a lot." she reasoned.

He nodded agreeing to her logic.

"I'm excited about looking for a house because I haven't move out of my parent's house yet. It will be my first own place." she admitted to him taking a bite of her hotdog.

"You haven't move out of your parent's yet?"

"No, I don't. I travel a lot and spend only half of the summer at home so moving out never cross my mind before."

"I got it. I'm 22 when I moved out of Mario's." he shared.

"How is it living with the Lemieux?" she asked him.

"I love it there, they've been like a second family to me for living with them for four years." he answered the same time they finished eating he took her plate and put it in the sink to clean it up.

"Let me wash the dishes. You already cooked." she volunteered standing up from her seat walking towards him.

"Nah, it's fine sit back down." he told her.

"Let me help at least." she insisted.

"No. You're not going to do any work today." he took her hand and lead her back to her former seat she didn't protest sitting again at the chair in the center island.

"I just want to help. I know how to wash dishes, you know." she muttered resting her chin on the back of her hands.

"I'll always do the dishes. I don't want your hands to turn rough I like how soft and smooth they are."

She blushed at his compliment. "I've got small callus on the tips of my fingers from playing guitar too much."

"Really? I didn't notice at all." he said the same time he finished washing the dishes. Walking towards her he leaned down on the counter and took her left hand to inspect the callus she was talking about. "They're cute." he finally said grinning at her after taking a good look at it.

"You find everything cute." she stated matter-of-factly making him laugh.

"You don't find anything about me cute." he shoot back acting hurt.

"Because you're not," she uttered but interrupted by him.

He blinked at her what she said. "Aw!" he groaned.

"You're charming. Cute is a word use to describe small things I don't think you're small to be considered cute." she continued saying.

The grin his wearing a while ago graced on his face once again. "Come on, let's watch some movies." he didn't let go of her hand as they walked to his living room. They stopped at the DVD shelf searching for a movie to watch. "What do you want to watch?" he asked her.

"You pick. Last time we watched my favorite, it's your turn." she answered.

"Mighty Ducks?" he suggested pulling the DVD out.

She nodded giggling. "I can't remember the last time I watch this movie."

"Me either." he agreed putting it to the player.

"Popcorn?" she requested.

"Coming up!" he disappeared to the kitchen for their popcorn.

Cassandra stood up from the couch to looked around the living room her attention was catch by the picture frames above the mantle. She smiled seeing the picture frame she gave to him being displayed their along with the others such as a picture of him and Marc Andre Fleury wearing their team Canada jersey and gold medal. He returned to the living room with two bags of popcorn and soft drink when he saw her looking at his picture frames. Putting down the things his holding to the table he stood behind her silently.

"What's the name of your dog?" she asked when she sense him standing behind her.

"Sam." he answered his breathe tickling her neck making her shiver.

She turned to face him. "Short for Samantha?"

He nodded taking her hand leading her to the couch and this time he pulled her to his side cuddling her. She just looked at him with her innocent big blue eyes saying nothing then slowly she rest her head to his shoulder as the movie started to play.
__________

Studio

"He's surely moving fast now, huh?" Myra commented giggling.

"Why do I suddenly don't want to watch anymore?" Cedric blurted out.

Dupuis laughed at his teammate. "I know right? It's kind of weird seeing Sid with someone and acting lovey dovey." he agreed.
_________

Interview Room with Sidney Crosby

"When I pulled her to me so I can cuddle her I thought she's going to protest or move away but she looked at me for a few seconds then slowly put her head on my shoulder and suddenly I can't breathe." he shared.
_________

Interview Room with Cassandra Collins

"Why did you looked at him when he pulled you to cuddle?" WGM interviewer asked.

She laughed blushing at the question. "I was surprised and I was thinking if I should move away from him or stay." she answered.

"You obviously stayed, why?" WGM interviewer fired a follow up question.

"First, I don't want him to feel offended. Second, I like it." she bit her lips covering her face as she blushed different shade of red.
_________

Studio

"Of course she like it. Who would turn down cuddling a Sidney Crosby?" Myra said.

"I can't believe what I just heard." Cedric stated in disbelief at his twin sister.

"Uhuh… I think those two we're taking this way too seriously." Dupuis commented.
________

Sidney's Place

The couple stayed cuddling the entire three movies until it was finished. "Want to watch another movie?" he asked since they still had at least four hours to kill before they'll go back to Cedric's place then head to the airport.

"What else do you got?" She asked looking up at him.

"Ice Princess?" He suggested making her laughed. "What's funny?"

"It's a chick flick." she said as if that explained it all.

"It is," he agreed. "You don't want to watch it?"

"I don't want to. The message of the movie is good but I find it a little corny?" she bit her lips as she slowly answered.

"I don't watch chick flicks to anyway." he responded.

"Good because I'm more into action and horror movies."

"Really? I would never guess." he chuckled.

She sat up properly on the couch now not cuddling with him anymore. "Because I look girly?" she suggested to him.

"Yeah." he agreed.

"Let's watch an action movie." she requested getting up from the couch waiting for him to stand up and take a look for a new movie to watch along with her. She was looking through his collection one-by-one since it was randomly arranged. "Any suggestions?" she asked turning towards him.

He shrugged his shoulder, "Anything will be fine."

She gasped when she finally was an action movie she like. "Taken!" she grabbed it from the shelf and handed it to him. She was sitting comfortable on the couch as he pulled her again to his side to cuddle.

After the movie ended the two got back to Cedric's place to pick up her duffle bag and to take her to the airport along with her brothers to say goodbye. Austin and Cedric bring down her bag he put it on the back of his SUV while Cedric rode with Austin's car en route to the airport.
__________

Studio

"She's now going back to Michigan. It will be a long time before they will see each other again." Myra said.

"They're just starting to feel close to each other but it still might be sad for them." Boy commented.

"Austin and I actually felt awkward around those two when their saying goodbye. It's like watching a drama series." Cedric shared shaking his head at the memory.
__________

Pittsburgh International Airport

"It's still early want to grab luch first?" Austin asked the group and they all agree.

The Collins siblings and Sidney walked inside the restaurant of the airport. There was a few costumers that recognized them but the group was guarded by the security they were able to sat down at the table in the far corner of the restaurant. Austin asked them what do they want to eat and took off to the counter to order.

"I can't believe the week pass by so quickly." Cassandra stated sounding a little bit sad.

"How long will be your rehearsal gonna take?" Sidney asked.

"Two weeks probably." She answered the same time Austin get back to their table with their order they eat their lunch having small talk.

"How did your date go this morning?" Austin asked the couple.

Cassandra blushed at her older brother's question but she was saved by Cedric's interruption.

"She post the picture of the breakfast Cappy prepared for her on Twitter." Cedric told his older brother.

"It's just a simple breakfast, nothing fancy." Sidney answered avoiding his teammates eyes.

"Then we watch movies." she continued rotating the cup of her hot chocolate finding it so interesting suddenly.
____________

Studio

"They forgotten to mention, and cuddled while watching movies." Cedric commented.

"Of course they'll left that out." Ryan said.

"Imagine if they said that? You two will definitely go ballistic." Dupuis shoot at his teammates.
___________

Pittsburgh International Airport

Cedric made an "Uh…uh…" sound then raise his eye brow at his twin sister.

She stare back at him giving him a shut up look.

"What's going on?" Sidney asked chuckling looking back and forth to Cassandra and Cedric amused at the exchanged of the twins.

Austin took a sipped of his coke before answering, "That's completely normal. Those two have this scary mindreading twin thing."

"English please." he requested to explain it to Austin.

"They can read each other's facial expression."

"Cool."

"Looking at the girl version of your face is not cool." Cedric told him.

"It's not fun to look at the boy version of myself too." she agreed.

"Children." Austin chuckled along with Sidney at the twins.

"Do they fight this often?" He asked Austin.

"Sometimes but most of the time they're partner in crimes against me and Benny."

"And Dan mostly has his own world." Cedric continued.

"We're siblings it's completely normal for us to argue with each other." She told Sidney. "That's just how we roll."

After finishing their lunch they went to the boarding area to say goodbye to her.

"Take good care, sis." Cedric hugged her.

"Call or text us when you safely arrived, okay?" Austin reminded her as they hugged.

Sidney awkwardly stand their watching the exchange of the siblings when Austin let her go he just stay where he was so she decided to came to him.

"Hey!"

He gave her a sad smile and she held out her arms to hugged him. "Bye." he whispered.

"Nah, it's just a see you later." she smiled brightly at him then started walking backwards waving to the three men then she disappeared inside.

The men stayed for a little while then started walking to the different direction Cassandra headed to.

"Is it awkward that I'm with your sister?" he asked the Collins brothers.

"At first but it's not like we got a choice." Cedric uttered.

"I think you're a good choice to be paired up with Cassy." Austin assured him.

"Aren't you going to threaten me to beat up into a pulp if I hurt her?" he asked skeptically.

"Nah, if you hurt Cassy she will probably want to beat you up into a pulp herself and we'll just back her up." Cedric grinned at him.

"Thanks for reassuring me." He said sarcastically. "I'll go ahead now. See you guys!" he told the brothers as he change direction.
_________

Studio

"Where is he going?" Myra asked.

"Restroom." Ryan answered sarcastically.
_________

At The Plane Heading To Michigan

Cassandra was talking to an old woman sitting beside her animatedly when Sidney Crosby walked down the aisle of the plane making the other passenger of the plane turned heir heads. She was still busy talking to the woman oblivious about the commotion of the other passenger until he cleared his throat catching the women's attention. When she looked up who it was her mouth was left hanging open staring at him standing there in the aisle of the plane in front of their seat.

"Can I sat down next to her?" he asked politely to the old woman that seem to be in her late fifties.

She smiled warmly obviously she recognized him as she said, "Of course." she turned to Cassandra holding her hands tightly, "It's nice talking to you young lady." Sidney guided the old woman to his supposed seat then sat down next to her.

When he came back she already recover from the shocked of seeing him but her eyes were wide as she looked at him.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" he asked laughing at her reaction.

"You're impossible." she shook her head laughing as well.

"I want to make sure you arrive to Michigan safe and soundly."

She was giving him a wide-eyed smile, "Thank you."

"I'm only accompanying you till we arrive in Michigan then I'll be heading back here." he informed her.

She nodded her head the smile she wore seem to be permanently staying on the whole flight.

"I thought we're suppose to keep a low profile? You just made a scene when you walk in." she told him.

"I didn't know there will be a lot of passenger since I booked my ticket last minute last night." he said.
__________

Interview Room with Sidney Crosby

"Why did you accompany her to her flight back to Michigan?" WGM interviewer asked.

"It will be a very long time before we see each other again, so I decided to spend more time with her even just an hour or two." He answered.
_________

Interview Room with Cassandra Collins

"I'm really surprise to saw him on board. I never expected that but I'm happy that he did. It's really sweet of him to put so much effort into all this." she shared.

"If your going to rate Sidney Crosby as a fiancé from one to ten, what will be his score?" WGM interviewer asked.

"Eight. I felt really comfortable with him now and I think we gotten closer after the three dates." She answered.
________

At The Plane Heading To Michigan

"You just met the old lady here in the plane?" he asked.

She nodded her head, "Yeah, she'll be visiting her daughter that gave birth in Michigan and she's also a Penguins fan!" she told him excitedly. "You're her favorite player actually!"

He couldn't hide the huge grin on his face. "You're talking about me earlier?" he teased.

"Yeah, we both like hockey." she uttered clueless about his teasing suddenly she gasped and clapped her hands together. "I remember something." she fished something inside her backpack and took out a white, Pittsburgh Penguins shirt.

He laughed getting the shirt from her, "Why do you have a penguins shirt inside your bag?"

"I went to meet and greet with my brothers yesterday and I bought the shirt to troll them. I fell in line along with the fans to asked for their autograph." she said laughing covering her face in embarrassment.

"You did that?" laughing hard imagining it but can't believe her doing it.

She nodded her head. "The fans actually made let me go in first probably because they think it was amusing. I fell in line for a few time again actually asking them embarrassing questions, it was a fun day." she shared.
____________

Studio

"She have a good sense of humor." Boy commented.

"She's the real prankster." Cedric admitted laughing. "The fans was totally entertained by her asking our autograph and asking embarrassing questions to us."

"I wish I was there." Dupuis said laughing. "It sound so fun."
___________

At The Plane Heading To Michigan

"Your not going to ask for mine?" he teased.

"I already have a jersey of yours with your autograph." she told him.

"I don't remember you ever asking me to sign a jersey." he said confused thinking carefully.

"No, I didn't ask you. Cedric did because I don't have want to look like a fan girl." she admitted covering her face again with her hands as she blushed.

"If you're really a fan you'll shouldn't be embarrass about it." he told her frowning.

"You have no idea how much I'm trying not to unleash my hockey fan mode and keep that side of me on the deepest and darkest corner of my brain, so I wouldn't scare you away." she uttered while laughing so hard.

"I want to see it." he said.

She shook her head no. "Do you want to shatter my Canada's Sweetheart image?" she asked.

"Ask me to sign the shirt as fan." he requested handing the shirt to her.

She took it folding it then sat down straight to her seat ignoring him this made him laugh.

"Fine act like I said nothing." he said acting hurt sitting properly on his chair too. They were silent for a few seconds then she turned to look at him.

She poke him on his upper arm with only her index finger he laughed at how childish that
was then he turned to face her. "Excuse me, are you Sidney Crosby?" she asked shyly, he didn't know if it was part of the act as a fan or she was just really shy for doing this.
___________

Studio

"She did act as his fan!" Myra said laughing.

"That's what she really would act like if she's a fan of someone." Cedric shared.
____________

At The Plane Heading To Michigan

"Yeah, I am." he answered trying so hard to keep a straight face but failing miserable as he couldn't stopped smiling like an idiot.

She bit her lips pulling the shirt to her chest then look at him with a wide-eyed smile, "I'm a big fan and if it was okay, can I ask you to sigh this shirt?" she asked him held out the shirt to him.

"Of course." he took the shirt trying hard not to laugh. "Oh! I don't have a sharpie with me." he said checking his pockets.

"I have!" she squealed fishing the sharpie out from her backpack and hand it to him.

"You're prepared, huh?" he teased.

"I'm a veteran at asking autographs from my favorite hockey players by now." she smiled innocently at him. "Please write a short message too." she requested.

He finally laughed couldn't contain it any longer. "What name should I write?" he asked playing along again.

"Laura Henderson." she answered.

"Who's that?" he asked confused as to why was she giving him a fake name.

"The old lady's name. I'm thinking of giving the shirt to her after the flight." she stated matter-of-factly as if it was obvious, not playing as a fan anymore.

He smiled at her thoughtfulness. "That's very nice of you." he said making her blush.

"She told me that she never met you in person before, so now that you're here why not gave her something as a souvenir of meeting her favorite player." she reasoned.

After an hour of flight from Pittsburgh to Michigan the couple stayed at their seat until Laura walked by at their seat.

They stoop up and walk behind her then they're out of the plane Cassandra called her name, she stopped and turned to them smiling warmly.

"Cassandra," the old lady hugged her when the couple stopped in front of her. "And Sidney Crosby, I assume she told you my little secret?" she asked looking at the couple with glimmer on her eyes.

"You don't mind, do you?" Cassandra teased. "We got something for you." she announced looking at him.

He held out the white, Pittsburgh Penguins T-shirt with Austin, Cedric Collins and his autograph. "It's nice to meet you, ma'am." he smiled at her.

"Call me Laura, dear. Thank you, this really means a lot to me." she told him sincerely.

It made him feel happy to make his fans happy and gave back even a little bit of what they've given to him in his career. "It's actually Cassy you should thank, it was her idea to gave you that. The shirt was also hers."

She thanked Cassandra as well, "You already gave me an access to your box seat, which is very expensive and now you gave me a chance to meet Sidney."

Cassandra bit her lips as he raise his eye brows looking at her. "It's oaky since I can't attend all the home games. I don’t want the box to be wasted." she fished out her Polaroid camera out of her bag and asked, "I'm sure you want a picture?" she took a picture of Laura and Sidney then Laura asked for a picture with her too giving the pictures to her and her autograph on the shirt as well. She thanked the couple again and said she wanted to spend more time to talk to them but her son-in-law must be waiting for her already.

He looked at her with respect, "You gave to her your box seat for the next season." he stated as they walked to the coffee shop inside the airport.

"I got my own box seat and most of the regular games it's vacant because of figure skating season it will be a shame to let it be empty for the entire regular season since I'm only around at play-offs." she explained. "I told her to cheer you for me when I'm away." she added.

He grinned, "Already asking someone to watch a home games for you, huh?" he teased.

She giggled. "Kind of." they sat down at the table beside the window. "What time is your flight?" she asked.

"Still got an hour." he answered then asked for her order, which is hot chocolate as always then order their drink at the counter he got back with to their seat with their drinks. "Do you need to leave immediately?" he asked her.

She shook her head. "Not really, tomorrow will be the start of rehearsals. I can stay for an hour more."

"Is your training camp far from here?" he asked.

"Yeah, it's up in the mountains as we call it because it's farm from the civilization." she answered chuckling.

"The anonymity must be nice there."

"Yeah, we're pretty hidden from the fans and media there." she agreed.

"How long have you been training in there?" he asked.

"Eight years. I remember how I literally begged my parents for a solid year to let me train here in Michigan when I'm eleven years old. I was like; "Hey! I search this cool training camp in Michigan.", "Can we go take a trip to Michigan to look at this training camp?", "So, I take a look at this brochure of a good training camp in Michigan." It was none stop until they gave in." she told him.

"I bet they couldn't deny you anything you want." he said.

"Yeah." she said smiling shyly.

The couple fell into a comfortable silence as they sipped at their drinks. He broke the silence softly told to her, "You know, it will be probably hard that we will be away all the time especially when our seasons starts. But despite the long distance I want you to know that if you have a problem or feel sad, you can always call or text me to talk about it." he rubbed the back of his neck awkwardly. "That might sound corny but I want to make this work out."

She gave him a small smile, "Only if you will do that same."

"I will." he promised.

Their one hour pass by quickly and he needed to broad on the plane for his flight back to Pittsburgh. He told her goodbye and they headed to different direction from each other.
____________________

Next is a behind-the-camera chapter: Come Back... Be Here
♠ ♠ ♠
This is probably the looooooooongest chapter i've written so far because i get so excited when @verifiedhockeyfan commented on my story today.

You see, i felt more inspired and gotten lost writing this chapter after reading her comment. If you want a fast update perhaps you could leave a comment? That's all thank you!!! ^_^