Status: On-going...

We Got Married

Episode 5: Unexpected Visitor

One week and five days later…

Michigan

Sidney arrived in Michigan at eleven o'clock in the morning. He asked Cassandra's training camp if he can visit her for WGM shooting and they agreed even sending a van to pick him up from the airport heading there. Cassandra of course had no idea about his visit to her. She told him that their rehearsal today was only half-day and he hope she can spend that time with him. He will be going back to Pittsburgh tomorrow morning.
____________

Studio

"He's the one that fly this time to see her now, very sweet." Myra commented smiling happily for the couple.

"It's the longest time they haven't seen each other since their first date." Boy added.

"We're just on episode five, you guys are so excited." Ryan snapped.
____________

Interview Room with Sidney Crosby

"We don't have any plans how we'll meet up again and I really wanted to see her again so this time I told myself that if she can't come then I will." he shared.
____________

Training Camp (Michigan)

He was greeted by Cassandra's coach Elizabeth Manley, a blond petite Canadian Olympic silver medallist, at the back entrance of the skating rink. She wore a friendly smile as she held out her hands for him to shake.

"It's finally nice to meet the man that turn my baby into a lady." she greeted him her hand shake was firm for a woman in her age.

"I honestly don't know what to say to that, ma'am." he stated rubbing his hand on the back of his neck.

"That's a compliment. And please call me Elizabeth." she told him as they walked inside the rink from the back to avoid being seen by the other skaters. "It's just that she never show any interest with boys before. I'm worried this might be a new territory for her. Just be patient with her."

"I know, I'll take good care of her." he agreed.

She chuckled, "Can I call you Sidney?" she asked for his permission.

"Of course."

"I think I already like you, Sidney. Coming here to surprise her is totally sweet of you." She complimented him making him blushed. He never did this kind of things he was doing to her to other women he dated before, not just because of the show but because she deserved it. She always remind him of a princess and maybe he wanted to be her prince.

"Thank you. It's my turn to visit her anyway because last time she went to Pittsburgh." he told her.

"I'm sure you wanted to watch them rehearsing." she said talking towards the ice now where Cassandra was with four other male skater kneeling beside her with their arms stretch-out towards her direction her back bend and her arms was up in the air. Obviously they just finished their program. They started chasing each other on ice while she let out a loud laughed at the guys playing around her. The five of them obviously were close to each other he realized watching them interact with her.

"The Skate Canada boys. I bet you don't watch figure skating they are Cassy's teammates." She told him silently answering his question or maybe she noticed the glare he was sending to the men his fiancé was playing with on the ice.

"No, I don't. Cassy's the only figure skater I watch." he agreed to her assumption.

They were finally in front of the ice she told him to have a sit since they love to mess around and it might took Cassandra a long time before she get off of the ice. The program they just finished rehearsing was the last of the day and then all the skaters were free to go. It didn't took long though because she saw him immediately as if she knows he was there watching. He like that idea just like when he was standing behind her while looking at his picture frames in his house.

She looked so surprise to see him but smiled waving at him as she skate her way towards him. getting off of the ice Elizabeth handed the skate guard to her after putting it she thanked her. He stood up and for the second time she gave him a hug earning an, "Aww!" and "Eee!" from the skaters that were all looking at them now.

"I'll leave you now." Elizabeth gave her a hug then leave them along.

"Hey!" she greeted breathlessly with her bright smile on her lovely flushed face.

"Catch your breath first." he told her chuckling very happy to see her and surprise her.

After getting her breathing back to normal she told him, "They've been begging me that they want to meet you." she smiled, "Your timing's really good we'll be going out tonight. You want to be my date?"

"I will never say no to that." he answered.

"I'll introduce you to them." she informed him. She called her remaining teammates and training mates that was still on the ice. One-by-one they skated towards the board to get off of the ice to meet him.

"They are my teammates and training mates. This is Jessica Aymes and Scott Harrison, they are figure skating pair of Skate Canada." she motion towards a redhead and a blond guy that gave him a friendly wave then Scott shook his hand.

"This is Shirley Lavertue and Charlie Young, they are the ice dancing of Skate Canada." she told him pointing to a brunette and a black haired guy, Shirley gave him a wave while charlie held out his hands for him to shake then smiled at him. He recognized them from the 2010 Olympics but never talk to them at the athletes village.

"This is Jason Gallagher and Nathan Savage, they are both singles' figure skater from Skate Canada. And lastly Katrina Karr, she's a single's figure skater representing France." she introduce the last three; a brown haired guy and the black haired guy and girl to him, Jason and Nathan shook his hand like Scott and Charlie did.

"And his my fiancé, Sidney Crosby." she told the group. He like hearing her taking a claim on him.

The boys gather together in front of the couple, "Welcome to Skate Canada team and we're the COOOOOOOI!" they greet Sidney in chorus. (C.O.I. read like koi fish). The girls laughed including the couple.

Cassandra shook her head laughing at her teammates dorkiness, it's probably one of the reasons why she love them so much.

"Why koi? As in koi fish?" he asked curiously.

"No, it's C-O-I." he spelled out. "It means Cassandra's Obnoxious Idiots because we had this program where we are her wingmen since then we decided to call ourselves that." Scott explained to him.
____________

Studio

"They're welcome him to very warmly." Boy said smiling.

"We can call ourselves S.O.I!" Flower suggested.

"Sid's Obnoxious Idiots?" James asked.

"Yeah!" he replied happily.

"You don't have any originality." Dupuis complained to his teammates.
____________

Interview Room with Sidney Crosby

"Everyone is so friendly and they are all very supportive with Cassandra and I's pairing. It's nice to know that everybody are supportive and thinks that we look good together." he said.
____________

Interview Room with Cassandra Collins

"He keep on surprising me, it really means a lot to me. I'm just happy to see him even for a short time. I felt bad that he's the one that seem to always put an effort. I want to also do something for him to return his efforts." she shared.
____________

Training Camp (Michigan)

She bit her lips embarrassed but entertained at the same time, "We'll be going guys meet you at MusicBox tonight!" she told them dragging Sidney on the outside of the ladies changing room. "I'll be very quick." then she get inside to take a shower and change to her street clothes.

Finished changing from her practice clothes to normal one after thirty minutes she got out of the changing room wearing her street clother and blue Nike duffle bag hanging on her shoulder. Her hair was still wet since she always just let it air dry.

It was the first time he saw her wearing a jeans in person because most of the time she wore dresses and if she wore those tight skinny jeans while watching home games he never saw it because she always left right after the game ended.

"Sorry, if I took too long." she apologized.

"It's fine. I'll hold that for you." he held out his hand to get her heavy looking duffle bag and she gave it him. "We're are we going? I don't know much about Michigan." he asked.

"I'll take you to my favorite restaurant first because I'm already starving then the rest we'll figure it out afterward we'll meet up with the team." she informed him slowly slipping her hand to his to hold it but not looking at him as they silently walked out of the rink heading to the parking lot.

"Do you bring a car?" he asked. "I was planning on renting one but Elizabeth insisted that she'll get me picked up from the airport."

She nodded, "I did, do you want to drive? I'll just give you the directions." she suggested.

"Yeah, sounds good to me. I don't like sitting on the passenger seat anyway." he chuckled.

"And I don't like driving." she handed her car key to him when they reached a dark blue, Maserati looking embarrassed instead of proud for having an expensive car. "Cedric talked me into buying it." she explained playing with her hands not look at him.

"Sounds like something Cedric will do." he grinned at her.

They get into the car and she told him the direction heading to her favorite French restaurant near her training camp.

"I rarely saw you in jeans or your hair down." he noted realizing this for the first time.

"I get use to wearing dress and tying my hair up." she shrugged.

"You're wearing a jeans now."

"I got a sore knee and bruise from falling of a jump." she shared to him.

"Sore knee sucks." he cringed at the thought of it. "Maybe it's not a good idea I came, I think you need your rest."

She shook her head, "I'm use to it and I like it that you came to visit me."

"It's frustrating not knowing when we'll meet." he told her honestly. "I can't wait another week to see you again." Blushing from his admission he looked at her to see her reaction, blushing as well then back again on the road.

"I got a three days off before the first show. I can come to Pittsburgh." she informed him of her schedule.

"I need to attend a black tie charity event Monday next week our pilot episode is already aired by that time. I can take you now as my date." he grinned boyishly satisfied with their plans for the up coming week.

She chuckled at his insistency to take her in a public event but deep inside she was a bit anxious. Her mom warned her about the hate she'll get from the puck bunnies dying to hook up with Sidney or to be Mrs. Crosby. Coming from the family of professional NHL hockey players she already knows how crazy those women can be.

Sidney noticed her being deep in thoughts he wonder if it was the same thing that was bothering her last week when they talked on the phone. "A penny for your thoughts."

He cut her train of thoughts feeling bad for spacing out for a moment. She sometimes hate how much of an over-thinker, over-analyzer and over-planner she is. "Now that our pilot episode's airing is coming near it seem to be all becoming real to me now. I'm just thinking too much I guess." she game him a small smile.

He knows what she means but didn't response because the topic obviously making her thinking too hard he wanted to have fun with her and not think about anything beyond their control. He just want this moment to be about them, they can think about those worries when they come to that point.
____________

Interview Room with Cassandra Collins

"Are you worry about the reaction of yours and Sidney's fans about your visual marriage?" WGM interviewer asked

"I am. I'll always care about what people think of me and my decisions. I know that when I became an athlete I've got a responsibility to be a good role model to my fans. There's a big chance that many people might react strongly against us, I can't say I'm fine with that. I don't think anyone will be fine with many people hating them but we can't please everybody. Some people will gonna hate no matter what you do. No matter how much you try to always do the right decisions. No matter how much you tried to work hard to get to where you are right now." She answered honestly not just about the possibility of being hated by many puck bunnies but also to their haters.
____________

Interview Room with Sidney Crosby

"Are you worry about the reaction of the fans about your visual marriage?" WGM interviewer asked

"There's always going to be people hating on you no matter what. I just don't let my mind wonder to those things because their not healthy and it will not make you productive. I avoid reading stuffs about myself because I don't have thick skin and even though how long they've been saying hateful things about me they still penetrate or else it will just ruin my day. I'm more worried about Cassy, she'll be one that will take a lot more from the public. If I could do something about that I'll try to avoid it." he answered about his worry.
___________

Studio

"Haters comes along with fame." Boy stated.

"It's sad how such nice kids being hated for their talents." Myra agreed.

"Well, like Cassy said, "You can't please everybody."" Dupuis quoted agreeing to his co-commentators.

___________

Restaurant (Michigan)

After the short drive from the camp they went inside a homey French restaurant. They were greeted by the French-Canadian owner and chef directing them to their seat - as always - in the secluded area of the restaurant. Obviously the owner was a friend of Cassandra and recognized him but stay professional asking their order he said that whatever she was having then left them alone to get their order.

"They have a very delicious food here." she assured him.

"I never doubt your taste."

"Are you flying back to Pittsburgh tomorrow?" she asked.

"Yeah, I'll leave seven in the morning."

"I can't accompany you to the airport, I got open media rehearsal." she said sadly.

"It's fine." he assured her giving a smile.

She smiled, "The girls we're out and surely will directly go to the bar tonight. We can go to our dorm after lunch then meet them at night." she suggested.

"Okay, will you be legal to enter the bar?" he asked curious.

She gave him laughed, "Don't worry it's not the kind of bar you're thinking about even kids are allowed there. We're not going to party and get drunk, you can relax. That's not how we do our night out." she explained to him. "How's your week went?" she asked him.

"I beat the guys in all of our video game session and we went to some children's hospital around Pittsburgh with the cup." he responded. "How about yours?"

"It's such a fun week, yesterday we did the dress rehearsal along with the fire works and lightings it look really amazing. Last week, the guys and I play hockey after rehearsal Scott and Nick, which you haven't meet yet get into a fight. Scott was so pissed off he shouted, "YOU MOTHERFATHER!"" she raised her voice to emphasized her story. "That's totally the highlight of my week." she deadpanned making him laughed so hard.

"Why did you suddenly go silent?" he asked still laughing.

"I just realized that my publicist will go berserk mode if she watch this episode. I might need to give her a heads up." she explained.
___________

Studio

All the commentators were laughing at her story.

"I'll start using that from now on instead of the actual swear. YOU MOTHERFATHER!" Flower mimicked her swear impression.

"Yeah, that's totally a good substitute for it." James agreed nodding his head.

Dupuis shook his head at his teammates.

"I like that too." Ryan agreed as well.
__________

Restaurant (Michigan)

"Do you often play hockey with the COI?" he asked.

"You really do call them that, huh?" she asked back amused at him calling her male teammates COI.

"That's how they introduce themselves." he responded with a shrugged.

"Yeah, I do. Most of them were former hockey players so we play once in a while for fun." she answered his question earlier.

Their food arrived still serve by the owner of the restaurant after thanking him he left them alone with their lunch. The couple eat their food in silence hungry since both didn't eat yet since their breakfast.

"You're right, their food is delicious." he agreed to her statement earlier, taking a bit of his steak moaning.

She smiled up not answering busy eating her steak as well.

"I wish we can play with them." he suddenly said.

"They will absolutely love that." she agreed.

After finishing their lunch the couple drove her dorm, which was only a walking distance from the rink where they train. Her dorm was a three story red bricked house, she unlocked the door and they get inside. She tried to took her duffle bag from him to bring it up to her room, "I'll take my bag up stairs." she told him but he still wouldn't give her bag.

"I want to see your room." he said.

She signed, "Fine." they walked upstairs heading to the last room to the left, the only blue painted door among the other four bedrooms. She opened the door revealing her royal blue painted room across the door the wall had a mural of Carl's house with thousand balloons from up with a quote saying, Believe in yourself. Whenever you are down and times are tough you need to believe that you will make it through, because you will. Believe in yourself because if you don’t then who will?" he red out loud.

"That's a very inspiring quote you got there." he commented.

Beside the door the wall was covered with hanging paintings she painted herself and pictures of her family and friends, in the center of it all was a picture of her kissing her Olympic gold medal smiling happily at the camera. What caught his attention was the drawing of
him, Geno and Jordan along with her other works. He smiled at it then turned to look at her leaning at the door jam of her door playing with the knob finding it more interesting.

"I see you're really a fan, eh?" he teased can't help but look at how good she draw the passion and intensity of his eyes. "Why did you draw the three of us?" he asked.

"It's for my figure drawing class. Aside from my brothers the three of you are my favorite from Pens." she answered shrugging her shoulder still not looking at him.

He looked around the room she got a queen size four poster bed with a SpongeBob bed sheet making his smile grow bigger. She also got a flat screen TV across from her bed beside the table where the flat screen sat three acoustic guitars and a keyboard.

"I'll just put my bag in the closet." she said taking the bag from him and he let her disappearing inside her walk-in closet. "Now let's go back down stairs." she told him.

"Play the guitar first." he requested.

She walked over beside him, grabbed the black, Gibson Hummingbird guitar from its stand then sat down on the bed positioning the guitar to her lap she strummed it a few times to see if it was tuned in. "Do you want me to teach to play guitar?" asked him strumming the guitar while playing random chords.

"Will I learn?" he asked leaning on the post of her bed his hands inside his pockets.

"Of course, you will!" she exclaimed obviously excited to teach him.

"Okay." he agreed.

"Grab a guitar, I'll teach you an easy song for beginners." she gave him a smile that bring sparks to her eyes.

He grabbed the typical wooden guitar sitting down on the bed across from her.

"First, I'll teach you the chords. There will be only four chords for this song, the title of the song is More Than Words. The chords are G, C9, C and D." she told him. She explained to him the numbering of the guitar strings and his fingers then she taught him the chords he easily remember how to do the chords and now she was going to teach him the strumming patterns of the song. "For G, thumb the sixth string afterwards strum the strings upwards then palm mute the strings. You have to do it twice." she instructed him showing how to do it slowly.

He try to do it but it sounded off making him cringe unlike the smooth strumming she does.

She chuckled at him, "Just do it softly, let your fingers run the strings slow." she advised.

He did as he was told to do and it sounded good this time, not as good as hers but he was just a beginner so it was fine.

"For C9, thumb the fifth string instead then the strumming is still the same upwards then palm mute but on the second time you'll strum it twice before you palm mute the strings." she show him an example on how to do it. "Same goes for C and D but on D, you thumb the forth string." she continued. "Practice those chord I taught you." she ordered.
_____________

Interview Room with Sidney Crosby

"It's the first time I learn to play guitar. I actually enjoy it, it's fun to play and easy. I don't have much hobby aside from playing other sports and video game but I think I might continue to learn plating guitar. I think it's normal in a relationship that you taught each other something you never done before. She taught me with great patient and didn't get irritated if I got it wrong over again but she just laugh it off." he shared about her teaching him how to play guitar.
___________

Interview Room with Cassandra Collins

"I love playing guitar, it always been my hobby since I was a kid. I want to share that hobby to him to maybe help us connect more to each other. I never teach anyone to play guitar so it made me happy that he is interested to learn for me or because he just really want to learn to play." She responded.
___________

Studio

"It's good to share something special for you to your partner, it help you bond closer." Myra agreed.

"Sid is a very fast learner I don't think he'll have any problem learning at all." Dupuis stated his teammates agreeing with him.
___________

Dorm House

"Do you think you can play it now?" she asked him after a moment of letting him practice the chord she taught him.

He nodded his head, "I guess so."

"Okay, let's do the chord progression now." she informed him. "For the intro you'll play G, C9, C twice and D." she played those chords in order when she was finished he played the chords stopping every time he was changing them, she patiently encourage him, "It's okay, once you practice more you'll be able to do it without stopping."

"Saying I love you," she sung the line playing the G chord. "Is not the words I want to hear from you." she played C9 then switch to C in the middle of the line. She continue to play the till the chorus of the song to teach him the chord progression. "YAY! You did really great for one lesson!" she clapped her hands happily contented at how fast he learn to play the guitar.

"It's because my teacher is really good." he smiled at her.

She laughed, "Thank you but you're a fast learner that's all." she looked at the clock on her bedside table it read 6:00pm. "I'll just change clothes then let's head out." she informed him standing up placing her guitar back to its stand then heading to her walk-in-closet to change for their night out with her teammates.

While waiting for her to change he continue to practice playing the song she thought to him determined to master it. Cassandra came out after a few minutes, it always amazed him how she never took forever to dress up like other women. She look gorgeous and classy on her night out outfit .

"Shall we go now?" she asked him, he stood up putting the guitar down to the stand and walked behind her out of the dorm to her car, once again she hand over her keys to him to questions asked he took it and follow the direction she was telling him.

They arrived at the MusicBox, stopping at the receptionist she gave her name and they were taken to their seat for fourteen person, it was not what he was expecting, he actually don't know what to expect but not this classy looking music lounge with a band playing old songs on the stage.

"This is really a nice place." he told her smiling.

"Isn't it? My teammates and I are suckers for music, so we frequent here." she told him. "Aren't we luck that the theme of the night is old songs?" her eyes has a glimmer in them.

"They're open mic tonight." he read the memo attached on their menu.

"They are that's why we decided to came tonight."

"Can you sing a song for me?" he asked her with a sheepish smile.

She laughed at his request, "I'll eventually sing tonight but alright I'll sing a song for you while the they're not here yet." she agreed standing up going to the soundboard to gave the title of the song she wanted to sing. She was standing their waiting for the band to finish their song then when they were done she get up on the stage. There was only few people yet and they obviously know who she was as they gave her a clap when the MC introduce her and her song choice. "Ladies and gentlemen, the first brave hearted patron to sing for us tonight is Cassandra Collins with her song choice, I Don't Wanna Miss A Thing by Aerosmith."

It was the first time he heard her sing- really sing. She had a very soft angelic voice that can reach the high notes perfectly. Her rendition gave the song a new meaning, it's not about a lover watching his woman sleeping and feeling thankful that he had her anymore, it's seem to be a song about a lovers dreaming about seeing each other after a long time of being apart or maybe it was just him imagining things because for someone so young she was able to put strong emotion and soul to a love song considering she never fall in love or been in a relationship before.

The crowd was so silent at the whole performance but clapped loudly after the song ended. She vow and said thank leaving the stage towards him sitting down on her seat beside him she looked at him shyly.

"WOW! I know you can sing but not that good." he complimented her making her blushed.

"Thank you." she said, a few minutes after the COI arrived together with a guy and two Asian women he didn't meet this afternoon. Cassandra wave at them the group quickly joined them greeting and giving the two of them knowing smiles he know so well receiving it from his own teammates every single day since his participation in WGM. "You haven't meet yet Nick Callahan singles from Skate Canada." she motion towards the blond guy with gray eyes. "She's Sakura Nakagawa, a Japanese singles figure skater and Sarah Park, a Korean singles figure skater as well." she introduced the two Asian with both black hair and dark eyes.

Not that long Jessica, Shirley and Katrina arrived completing the group. "What took the three of you so long?" Scott complained.

"We're girls what do you expect?" Jessica countered to her ice dancing partner with a glare.

Scott just rolled his eyes. "Come on, let's order dinner I'm hungry." he announce.

"Dude, you're always hungry." Charlie sitting beside Scott stated.

Everyone in the table laughed and their waiter arrived to take their order it was obvious they frequent here because they all have their favorite dishes. Cassandra gave him a few suggestions what to order and decided for a Mango-Glazed Salmon & Spinach Salad the conversation turned about him and Cassandra when the waiter left.

"So, we've been bugging Cassy about meeting you because we want to make sure she's in good hands." Jessica the straight shooter of the group started.

Shirley raised her hand, "I've got a question, what's your first impression of Cassy?" she asked him.

He should have known they'll grilled him, "My first impression of her is that she seem to be very sweet and she had the most beautiful blue eyes I've ever seen." he answered not wanting it to be cliché.

"Do you know she had a crush on you?" Jessica revealed receiving a glare from Cassandra the group laughed.

"Jessie," Scott warned her, it made Sidney think if the two were just partners or they were dating but decided not to asked since it was none of his business.

"No, I don't." he responded grinning at Cassandra. "Do you really had a crush on me?" he asked.

She tucked her hair behind her ears not looking at him, "Yeah." she admitted quietly.

He frowned confuse at her admission, "But you never talk to me." he stated.

"Cassy ignore her crush like to pretend you doesn't exist." Shirley answered knowing her very well after being teammates and best friends for eight years.

Their orders arrived making the group go silent as they eat their dinner for a while.

"Cassy said that you two decided to be engaged couple first, so where is her engagement ring?" Katrina asked while they eat.

He pause for a moment not knowing how to answer the question without giving away his plan of proposing to Cassandra. "I don't know, yet. We're still trying to get close to each other but don't worry I will." he answered.

They seem satisfied with his answers as they asked some more question and eventually stopped. When the group was done eating they decided it was time to get up on stage and show off their singing talents.

"Can they sing?" Sidney whispered to Cassandra.

"No." she giggled. "Only Shirley, Nick and I are the one that can actually sing."

Scott is the first one to go on stage to sing, his sing choice was Everything I Own by Bread. He sung the song flat but it was decent still for someone who can't sing. Almost all of them already sing except for Cassandra, Sidney, Jason, Sarah and Sakura, everyone did good not the best singers but obviously they got practice. It was entertaining to watch the drunk costumers singing, no one complain even they can't understand the words of the person performing, everyone was just enjoying the performance.

"Do you want to sing?" Cassandra whisper to him.

He shook his head rapidly, "Definitely not!"

She giggled at his immediate refusal. "Okay, I'll sing then." she stood up heading to the soundboard to put her song then she got up on the stage and sing Thank You For The Music. The couple stay for a little more but decided to go since he got an early flight in the morning.
____________

Interview Room with Sidney Crosby

"The night out at the music bar is really fun, Cassy and I had a lot of good time laughing at the drunks that was singing and no one really cares whether you are good or bad everyone just think its fun, which it really was. That night I realized that you don't need to get drunk or party to have fun, it just show how you can be a good person and a role model and still have fun." he said.
___________

En route to Cassandra's dorm

"Sorry, I cut your night out early." he apologized as they drove back to her dorm.

"It’s okay, we always do that but spending time with you is my priority right now." she told him.

The drive was short, they arrived at her dorm he gave her keys. "I'll go now." he said.

"Are you going to get a cab?" she asked.

"Yeah." he nodded.

"Let me just call a car service to take you to your hotel." she suggested. "Come in first as you wait for the car." they get inside and she quickly call the car service for him.

"They say twenty minutes top." she announced. "You want a drink?"

"Just water."

She went to the kitchen to grab a water bottle for him appearing again to the living room she handed the water to him sitting beside him. "So, it the day worth your visit?" she asked.

He open the lid and took a swallow of water. "Yeah, your teammates seem to be very supportive and I get to learn to play guitar. I'm thinking, you help me buy guitar next time." he told her.

She gasped excited at his interest in playing guitar. "You really like playing it?"

He nodded, "It's really fun."

"Okay." The chauffeur knocked on the door, "That must be the driver." they both stood up, he open the door and the chauffer introduced himself as his driver for tonight. "See you next week." she told him as they hugged then he kissed her on the forehead.

He walked towards the waiting car, getting inside the car and it drove away.
____________

Next chapter… Off-Cam: I Miss You
♠ ♠ ♠
I know it's pretty slow chapter but I promise to give you sweet moments or even a kiss on the next following chapters just hang in there and comment, okay?!