Status: Active for all the Edward Cullen lovers!(;

One Place Changes It All

Who did you just say?

The Cullen's took me to their home which was only a short way to my home, I was hoping to ask if they have seen my mother. I just can't trace her anywhere. I have been running long enough I am ready to face her.

No, I need my mom.

I parked in the spot of a very big, nice, rich house hold. It is beautiful it reminds me of something my mother loved, collection nice things and treating people with love and kindness. I smiled to myself, blocking off the blood stain tears that would come down.

I shut of the engine, and slid out of my car and followed the five Cullen kids up to the house. We entered the house to be greeted by a burnette she was really lovely and beautiful, though she was a lot like my mother with her loving and kindness. But, looked nothing like her that made me loose some of my hope.

We walked further into the house ending up in the living room, everyone sat around me. Looking like they were waiting for me to say something.

"Well?" Rosalie asked.

"Well, what?" I raised one of me perfectly shaped eyebrow.

"What's your story?" Edward confirmed for his sister.

"Uhm, well my mother was and still probably is a vampire as well. She worked with the Volturi, because Aro used her for her powers draining her. She left for years to meet her love, the Volturi threatened her for her love's life so she left back with them for a deal of him to be unharmed. When she finally got out she stayed in Italy only to adopted me, for her loss of her love. Though she never seen him again." I explained to them and they all looked at me with widened eyes.

I continued, "my mother was my best friend, the person I went to for adivce and help when I need it. When she told me she was a 379 year old vampire, I ran and ended up in a pitch black alley in Italy. which isn't good considering the Volturi were there. I was stopped by Felix, I tried so had to get out of his grasp but failed. He told me 'That Aro would love more power'. He bitten me and injected his venom. The pain was only little, though it was gaining. I kicked him in the face and he let go for a second and I fled down the streets until I passed out when someone found me." I used hand movement and my emotions were every where. Every time I got angry Jasper would wince.

"When I woke up, I did something I wasn't proud of and killed two innocent lives. When I seen what I did I left, my mother my life and went to Germany and met a coven. Discovered my power and after 88 years the Volturi found me and used wolves on the coven. The rest of the coven went to Russia and I knew then that I was done running and I had to find my mother. So here I am." I grinned.

Everyone stared at me for a second. Until Alice smiled and said, "Sounds a little like Edwards, though you weren't dieing and you weren't changed by Carlisle. And h-" my breathing caught when I heard the name Carlisle in her sentence.

"W-who?" I stuttered.

"Carlisle, what have you met him before?" She asked.

"U-uh,um, N-no." I tripped over my words.

My mind was blank, till questions millions I doubt Edward can even make them cause I sure as hell couldn't they're were just so many.

"CAN YOU CALM HER!" Edward groaned.

"Why, what the hell happened?" Jasper muttered.

"God I can't even make out what is going on in her mind it like thousands of questions." He tried o cover his ears.

I was staring blankly at the white wall, not even focused on the words that were forming out of the mouths of the people that were around me. They sounded distance.

*£* Edward *£*

So many thoughts were coming from her mind, that I could make out and the only words I made out were Carlisle and mom, love... HOLY SHIT.

I looked at Adelle and she was staring blankly at the white wall in front of her. She looks like she was going to cry and rip someone's head off at the same time.

I looked at Alice and she was also staring off at the same white wall as Adelle. I looked through the vision with Alice and I saw it was Adelle and me. It was a park, it was raining and Adelle had bloody tears running down her face.

I walked up behind me and whispered "I am sorry I didn't me to." And my eyes were also filled with tears.

She turned her head and looked at me, "Why did you do that to me? You lied to me, ou never loved me." She zoomed passed me and into the forest behind me.

Alice's vision stopped and she turned to look at me and my jaw dropped. Me and Adelle? Impossible I have Bella. She is my beloved.

I looked at Adelle who had just one tear sliding down her cheek. She stood and walked towards the door. The last thought I caught was.

It can't be the Carlisle the my mother cried for every night. It can't be the Carlisle my mother named my brother after.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yet another beautiful chapter. This time Edward knows what he's about to happen. Things just got started on the Drama side of this story. Enjoy. :D

Love you,

- Hannah <3