I Wasn't That Drunk

I wasn't THAT drunk

Frank entered the tour bus, exhausted from the show they had just finished playing and placed Pansy down gently on the couch. He walked back to his bunk, and collapsed, falling asleep without a problem, only to be awoken by a loud crash followed by slurred cursing. Frank bit his lip, hoping it wasn't who he thought it was. Yet another loud crash came and yelp afterwards. Frank groaned and rolled out of the bunk, walking to the front of the bus, finding Gerard laying face first in the middle of the floor. Frank frowned. He hated seeing the man he loved in such a bad condition, it almost tore him apart.
"Gerard...?"
"HiyaFrank" Gerard slurred together and gave him a drunken grin.
"You're drunk again..."
"Nuh uh." He smiled goofily and laughed.
"Get up, Gerard..." Frank sighed, frustrated.
"No! If I get up, the table will attack me again!" He glared at the small foot rest in front of him
"thats not a table..."
"IT TRIPPED ME!" He complained. Frank rolled his eyes and moved the small foot rest to the back of the room. Gerard then hopped up. "Thank you Frankie." He giggled.
"Go to bed, dude. You're seriously drunk."
"nuh."
"Now." Frank insisted, and Gerard put his arms up in defeat and stumbled back to his bunk, tripping a few times. Finally, Frank had gotten Gerard to settle down. "Goodnight Gerard." he sighed and got up to leave.
"Frankie I need to tell you something." Gerard mumbled. Frank turned. "I love you." he said, looking serious. But he couldn't be, he was drunk.
"You're drunk Gee, sleep." Frank shook his head.
"No. I really do love you Frank." he frowned, hurt that Frank didn't believe him.
"Gerard---"
"Sh." Gerard quieted him by bringing their lips together, Frank tasting the alcohol. He quickly pulled back, blushing and left Gerard, smiling goofily again as he fell asleep.

The next morning Frank was the first one up. Gerard, Mikey, Ray and Bob were all still sleeping, and there he sat, on the couch staring at the floor, thinking about last night over and over again.
"G'morning Frank." Gerards tired voice said. Frank looked up and stared at Gerard. "What?"
"N-nothing..." he sighed, shaking away the thoughts of the kiss from the previous night. Gerard, finally catching on, let a small smirk play on his lips as he made his way over to Frank slowly.
"Whats that smirk for...?"
"Oh...nothing..." he laughed and leaned over to Frank. "But you know you like it, Frankie."
Franks eyes widened instantly and his jaw dropped.
"W-what?"
"You know what I'm talking about." He said as his smirk grew bigger.
"No I don't.... and you don't either. You were drunk, it meant nothing."
"Nothing, huh? didn't mean anything? Frank, let me tell you a little secret..." Gerard said as he headed back to the bunk area. "I wasn't as drunk as you thought I was." He giggled and left the room, leaving Frank blushing furiously.
Bob soon emerged from where Gerard left and stared at Frank curiously.
"Frank? FRANK ARE YOU THERE. SPEAK TO ME BUDDY." he began shouting and waving his hand in front of Franks face. "GUYS FRANK ISN'T TALKING. WHATS WRONG WITH HIM." he called to Mikey and Ray, who stood behind him. they shrugged and watched as Franks wide eyes, full of surprise and confusion, following Gerard walking back in to the room, shaking his hips like the sassy diva he is and leaving again, the smirk still painted on his face. The three continued to stare at Frank, still trying to process what had happened.
Frank and Gerard were the only two that knew.
And Frank was still trying to figure it out too.
♠ ♠ ♠
I wrote this like FOREVER AGOOOOOOOOOO so whaddya think c: