Believe

Believe

Believe in me,
When you feel like you're losing all your hopes and dreams.


I walked across the road searching for my money in my pocket. I wanted to buy some coffee in the coffee shop across the road and as you can hear (or read) I had to cross the road first. I didn't look up to see if any car was coming towards me but then I heard a loud beep

Believe in me,
When I am gone, you gotta keep a smile on.


I lifted my head just in time to see the blue car that hit me. I was thrown to the road and I felt nothing but pain in every part of my body.
I opened my eyes to see some body on the road under me. there was a huge pool of blood around it. soon enough I realized it was my own body but why was I looking at it from up here?

Believe in me,
Goodbye, my friends, just celebrate the times we spent.


then I saw tree black haired guys running towards me. I knew who it was. it was my tree best friends Jake, Jinxx and CC. Jinxx let out a loud scream and CC started crying. Jake just stood. knowing him too well I knew that he didn't know what to do or say so he just pulled them both into a soft hug.
"he is dead" I heard Jinxx cry "he is dead..."

Believe in me,
We all die, it's an awfully big adventure.


I couldn't believe it! I was dead! I was fucking dead! no that couldn't be! I couldn't just leave them like that! it was too sad! I started fighting to get back but somehow I got further and further away and then it all disappeared.
the road, the cars on it, my dead body and my friends. it all disappeared into a white mist...

Believe in me, when I'm gone...

the white mist turned a bit darker. all the sounds disappeared as well as the sight and everything got dark. the last thing I did in my life was realizing that I was gone. and couldn't ever come back.

We all fall down,
We'll pick you up


I woke up on some white floor and looked around. where the hell was I? I looked down at myself. I wasn't wearing the clothes I died in. I was just wearing some black jeans and a black shirt. I felt something different above my shoulders and looked over them to see I'd got black wings.
I'd become a black angel? wow! how cool!

We all fall down,
We'll pick you up


then a woman came into the room. she had curled hair and dark brown eyes. she had white wings and was wearing a white dress to top it all.
"well you became another outcast Andrew" she said. "my name is Juliet but that's not important you are not allowed to talk to me. just follow. I'll lead you to the other outcasts" she said and started walking away. I quickly followed her.

Believe in me,
Just keep your faith and believe in all that you make.


Juliet started flying and my wings started to move as well somehow I did know how to fly and just followed her up and up in the air.
we got to some dark place or it was a dark building. it was dark gray and only had a few small windows and a huge black door.

Believe in me,
My love is not a gamble, you can count on me.


"that's your home" she said and walked to the door and knocked on it. it was slowly opened by some guy. he was a bit shorter than me and had big brown eyes. "ah here is another outcast for you" Juliet said pushing me inside the building.
"thanks" the short boy said as she just left.
I looked to the short boy. he looked pretty cute. his face looked sweet. the way his bangs fell down his face fitted it perfectly his shy little smile was just amazing and his eyes was the most adorable thing I'd ever seen he wings and clothes were similar to mine. I think I was in love at first sight.

Believe in me,
No lies just love, I will be pure just like the sun.

Believe in me,
When you are down, I will lift you up from the ground.


the boy next to me did something I didn't expected just then. he backed up against the wall and covered his head with his arms and whispered. "don't hurt me please"
I let out a small laugh "why should I hurt you?" I asked walking over to him and wraped my arms around him.

Believe in me, when I'm gone...

"because you was supposed to live for about 80 years more but when I saw how your life would turn out I got jealous on your coming wife and I just had to kill you. that's what we are doing here. we're controlling when people shall die and what they shall die of" he whispered and I saw tears running down his cheeks and he started crying "now just hurt me"

We all fall down,
We'll pick you up


it was this boy's fault that I was dead too soon? I knew why he got jealous already and not to my biggest surprise I could except it. I looked into his chocolate brown eyes and shook my head. "no I don't want to hurt you in any way. you are way too beautiful for that" I said smiling.
he looked confused up at me. "you must be lying. everybody wants to hurt the one who made them die this soon" he cried.

We all fall down,
We'll pick you up


I laughed again the fact that he was so scared that I would kill him was also cute. he was the cutest thing I'd ever seen.
"my name is Andy. what's your name?" I asked
"A-Ashley" he cried.
"Ashley listen to me" I said as I pulled him into a soft hug which he returned.

if you're afraid of death,
It'll come at you at the speed of light.
But if you're not afraid of death,
It'll cast it's shadowy eyes upon you...
And guide you to eternal infinity


"I don't hate you. why should I. and I don't care if I had longer time on the earth. I think I like this place and I like you. you are the cutest thing that I've ever seen and I think I'm in love with you. it makes me happy to know that you would kill me to get me" by saying that we both smiled. "I can't find a better reason to die than this" I said and then I placed a soft kiss on his lips.

Believe in me,
When I'm gone...


we heard another knock on the door and quickly pulled away from each other. Ashley looked out of the door and whispered. "I didn't expect this..." then he opened the door. another white angel was standing there. next to him was tree outcasts. to my surprise I recognized them.
"Jake! Jinxx! CC! what are you doing here!" I yelled surprised. Ashley send me a confused look.

We all fall down,
We'll pick you up


"after your death we all decided to commit suicide so we could all be together" Jake answered letting out a small laugh.
"I'm sorry Andy" Ashley cried again. "I didn't expect more lives to be taken by what I did"
I pulled him back into a hug "don't worry" I said smiling "I think they are okay with it" I looked to my friends. they all looked pretty confused. "guys" I said. "this boy is the reason why I died." I told them smiling.

We all fall down,
We'll pick you up


"how can that be?" Jinxx asked. then I told them everything Ashley told me plus his name and I introduced them to Ashley.
"so do you except his love?" CC asked sending us a happy smile.
"yeah I think I do" I said pulling Ashley closer to me. he let out a small gasp as I leaned even closer...

I love you...

and then we kissed.
♠ ♠ ♠
thanks for reading this.
I hope you enjoyed it :) if there is any mistakes then never mind. I've tried my best.
I picked Believe for this because I love the song so badly. :P

leave me a comment and tell me what you think. I would like to know that.

as the song says "I love you"

Jackie ^_^