A Siren's Call

My light house, rescue me

Killian Jones

“I warned you we were getting too close to the rocks.” Smee rambles on as we jump off the beached ship.

“Mister Smee will you please do me a favor and shut your mouth.” I groan. “Need I remind you, I’m the Captain of this ship.”

“Need I remind you that you beached us on the forbidden island.” He counters with a snort.

“Forbidden makes it more exciting.” I grin. “What makes this island so forbidden anyway? I heard beautiful music coming from this direction.”

“That would be the siren’s call.” He replies, “It’s why this place is so forbidden; they’re dangerous.”

“I’d be the judge of that.” I smile before turning towards my crew. “Search the island for any inhabitants; we’re going to need all the supplies we can get to fix the ship.” I say before taking off towards the woods; ignoring Smee’s yelling as I do so.

As I’m wondering through the thick woods; a voice fills the air. The voice is melodic in nature and sounds so seductive yet so innocent in the same sense. I find myself following the sound through the woods; getting scratched by the low laying branches as I push my way through. I must find out where this sound is coming from…

Avalon

I’m sitting on the edge of the watering hole, right next to the waterfall, singing a song I learned while I was with my father. I immediately stop when I hear footsteps in the woods. A smirk appear on my lips; like it does every time I hear a human on the island.

“No need to stop on my account.” A voice says with a slight accent; an accent I’m, for once, familiar with. I turn my head and see a handsome man standing behind me. He has the blues eyes; bluer than the ocean itself. His clothing was made of probably the finest leather and his sword probably came from the best blacksmith around. He is, without a doubt, a pirate.

“What brings you onto the island?” I ask, getting up from my spot. “No one knows about this place, even if you’ve been in Neverland for awhile.”

“I got distracted and my ship crashed onto the rocks.” He replies with a shrug. “Nothing serious.”

“You obviously don’t know a thing about this island.” I chuckle as I make my way over to the pirate. “There are sirens on the island; such dangerous creatures they are.”

“What makes them so dangerous?” He asks, sincerely intrigued.

“They’re beautiful creatures with a deadly song. Once you’re under their spell the only way out is death.” I smile as I run my finger down his chest. “What’s your name pirate?”

“Killian Jones.” He replies with a cocky grin. “Know to most as Captain Hook.” He says motioning to the shiny hook where a hand once was. “You would be?”

“Avalon.” I reply, not stopping myself from smiling; finally my pirate has arrived…
♠ ♠ ♠
Avalon

chapter title credit: Land Ahead by Oomph!

I'll also be updating my other Captain Hook fanfics today; after last night's episode, i've gotten my motivation back. yay!

comment&subscribe?