Status: As you can already see, it may contain a lot of swearing.

Bitch

chapter 1

Her high heels clacked on the sleek marble floors of the high school. Her designer shades were on although she was indoors and she wore a black pleated mini skirt even though you could still see half her lacy pink underwear. She may as well not have been wearing it.
Chantelle casually strolled across the school, her glossy lips twisted into a menacing grin and her pretty blue yet shielded eyes seeking the area in search for her next prey to pick on. Her long blonde hair flowed as she walked, the realistic looking expensive extensions went all the way down to the small of her back, which was clearly presenting the love heart tattoo she bore there due to the shortness of her light pink tight crop top that showed off her magazine curvy figure. In one manicured hand she held her $2,000 handbag, the other she placed carefully on her swinging hips, attracting the attention of every male she passed. She was more fit for a magazine than real life. It was like a photoshopped master piece come to life.

Chantelle arrived at her non-vandalised locker, probably the only one which didn't have a single trace of graffiti marking the greenish metal. Well of course, who would vandalize the "ruler's" locker? Only those who were actually asking for a death sentence, that's for sure. Chantelle ruled this shitland and everyone knew it.

There waiting for her was Tyler as usual, his broad shoulders rested against her locker as he slouched, his large hands stuffed into his jeans pockets and his long soft brown hair flopping in front of his tanned handsome face. He was everything a girl would dream of, his charm, his manners, his good looks, his flirtatiousness and his kindness. His face looked like it had been sculptured by angels, his cheek bones so sharp they could give paper cuts and his body was so ripped he seemed to have just stepped out of a sports magazine. But unfortunately it wasn't enough for Chantelle.
Tyler looked up as Chantelle approached him, his dreamy chocolate brown eyes were swimming with sadness but he'd managed to choke off the tears.
"Why Chantie?" He croaked, clearing his throat so it didn't sound so hoarse.
Chantelle pulled off her expensive designer shades, rolling her pretty light blue eyes.
"You weren't giving me any space," She sighed, examining her manicured nails, "I can't live with you breathing down my neck all the time," She excused.
Tyler gritted his teeth together, his jaw tightening as he restrained from getting over emotional.
"You're a bitch, you know that?" He spat before storming off.
Chantelle smirked as he rushed swiftly out of the hallway. She sighed, turning back to her locker and opening the door, examining herself in the mirror attached to it before slamming it shut again and strolling through the hallway. Most people greeted her nervously as she glided past gracefully (although wearing her alluring yet dangerous stiletto heels), while others glanced at her with fear, trying to avoid eye contact at all cost.

Her sharp eyes scanned the area, immediately lighting up once she'd found what she was looking for. Chantelle proceeded forward through the corridor, tapping the shoulder of a tall muscular attractive boy, with powerful large green eyes and soft dark hair that had been spiked up like a hedgehog.
"You," Chantelle snapped, jabbing a manicured finger in his direction and clucking her tongue against the side of her mouth, "What's your name?"
The boy's eyes grew wide, he knew what was coming next, "M-arco." He stammered, his eyes bugging out of his head as he inspected Chantelle's body.
A smirk played onto Chantelle's glossy full lips, she grabbed Marco by the collar of his shirt, spinning him round in the other direction.
"With me," She ordered, "Now!" She ushered, pushing him into the girl's bathroom.

Chantelle stumbled out of the bathroom shortly after Marco had left, she pulled her top up further to hide most of her large boobs, although it didn't really make a difference since the tight hugging thing didn't hide much in the first place. The corridor was empty now but that didn't matter to Chantelle: she never turned up to lessons anyway. Who needed lessons when your dreams of becoming a super model were slowly turning into reality? She'd already been spotted by them important thingy people already. Chantelle glanced down the hallway, scowling when there was no sign of the friends who were meant to meet her outside the bathroom during lesson time. She sighed, bringing out some French perfume and covering up the last lingering smell of sex before patrolling down the hallway once more.

She found her "girlfriends" sunbathing under a tree outside the school building. Chantelle stood there, placing a delicate hand on her curvy hips while tapping a bright pink heel on the ground.
"And why were you guys, like, not waiting for me where I asked you to?" Chantelle snapped, flicking her long blonde hair to the side.
"S-sorry Chantelle," Apologized Lucy quickly, "Miss Hamford was watching us so we had to leg it," She stammered quickly.
Chantelle rolled her eyes once more, not saying anything else before digging around her bag and pulling out a fluffy pink cushion. She laid it down carefully on the floor before sitting down on it, therefore not getting her bum wet on the damp grass.
"So," Chantelle began and the five other girls looked at her, their full attention now focusing on her like she was Jesus telling a story to his loyal disciples. "Party this Friday night at my place. How 'bout that?" She asked, crossing her legs and bringing out her phone.
"Sounds good!" Lucy beamed positively, her gaze worshipping as she stared at Chantelle like she was some goddess in disguise of human form. "Your parties are always to die for Chantelle!" Lucy drawled, gazing at Chantelle in complete awe.

Lucy with her plain short brunette hair, boring brown eyes and legs that weren't as elegant and lengthy as the glorious Chantelle's. Just plain old Lucy, nothing compared to Chantelle and her beautifully angelic features. It always astonished Lucy why Chantelle chose her to join the her group of "friends". Why Chantelle had just suddenly came out of the blue and suggested Lucy joined in their conversation. After that Chantelle had just invited her along with them. It always puzzled Lucy why the awe-inspiring Chantelle would pick someone as lame as Lucy for a "friend".

"Lucy," Chantelle began, drumming her long bright pink nails on the leathery material of her expensive hand bag. "Have you finished my chemistry project yet?" Chantelle asked, clucking her tongue again.
Lucy nodded without hesitation, quickly pulling out Chantelle's homework and handing it to her carefully. Chantelle snatched the book from Lucy's small hands, eyeing it up slowly and nodding with acceptance.
"Good work," Chantelle commented before slipping another piece of folded paper into Lucy's pale hands. "This is my next coursework, I want it done by this Thursday,"
Lucy nodded quickly, her head bobbing up and down with glee. "Yes, sure!" She replied, not even noticing or in fact bothering that Thursday was in fact the very next day.
"Good," Chantelle mumbled, she didn't even have to say what would happen if Lucy didn't hand in the homework on time.

Chantelle looked down at her iphone, smiling at the recently arrived text message.
"who's texting you?" Jazz asked and Charlotte smirked.
"Just Daniel," She replied dreamily.
Jazz frowned, "I thought you were dating Tyler?"
Chantelle sighed, rolling her eyes dramatically. "Gosh Jazzy, that was, like, so 2 whole frigging hours ago. Keep up!" Chantelle scoffed "I, like, dumped him because he was being, like, such a total douche," Chantelle lied to her followers.
Jazzy nodded, "So you're interested in Daniel now?" She asked, her eyes widening.
Chantelle thought for a moment, tapping her chin "Gee, I dunno. He's hot and all but apparently he's not very good in the sack,"
"What about Marco?" Brittany suddenly asked and Chantelle blinked.
"Who?" She asked blankly.
"I saw you and Marco going into the school toilets." Bittany reminded Chantelle.
"Oh," Chantelle gasped, "Him. I knew his name started with an M," She pondered.
"Well?" Brittany pushed and Chantelle shrugged.
"He's an amazing quicky, that's all I can say," Chantelle giggled.
♠ ♠ ♠
Well, this is the start of my story. It's not much, just an introduction of Chantelle. Not sure when the next chapter will be, I only just thought of this story and decided to write the first chapter to see what I thought of it. I kinda like it, might carry it on sometime this week.