Status: Don't put any hate against Ronnie on hear for I don't care about your opinion unless you love him.

You Can Escape Your Fate by Falling in Reverse

Intro

It started when I was 10, that's when my life became full of enemies. My own parents even became my enemies, they questioned what I did, why I did it, and how I became this way. The way of music, and rebels, dressing in all black with, with gauges, and tattoos. I had no answer to it, it was just my way of life. They had so many problems with me that I started to do drugs when I was mad at them. I couldn't help myself. It just made me so mad and they helped me. They acted in front of my friends and people, like they cared about me when all they cared about was making a good impression. I worked at their diner after school and my life changed once they opened up a stage and local bands played that's when I got into the scene. The music made me feel better and I knew that was my love. That's when I put my heart and soul into it.
I'm Juliet, I'm 16. My parents are perfect, they're rich, own their on dinner, work in business, and wanted their perfect daughter which isn't what they got. In stead they were blessed with me, a broken, punk princess daughter. I wasn't no princess, but then again who was? I walked around with my head held high not blending into the crowd but sticking out into the crowd that I wasn't part of. i was an only child and the only one my parents could perfect, and they couldn't prefect me no matter how hard they tried. I was a loner pretty much because I only had one friend and I wan't aloud to have a boyfriend says my dad. I'd get yelled at for even talking to a guy.