Status: Don't put any hate against Ronnie on hear for I don't care about your opinion unless you love him.

You Can Escape Your Fate by Falling in Reverse

Chapter 1 Sitting in this room playing Russian roulette

I ran over to my parents dinner after school almost late for my shift. I threw my bag in the last booth and grabbed a try and started waiting on tables. I finished on my tables and was waiting for more people so i walked over to the board to see what was coming up. There was a local band playing tomorrow night, their name "Escape the Fate" really got me interested and I really wanted to hear them. I got let off of work and went home meeting my friend Lexus out side. "Want to go to a show tomorrow?" I asked. "Yeah, at the dinner?" she asked. I shook my head up and down and unlocked my door. My parents usually never were home at night because they had trips to go on and different things so I was usually home alone and Lexus would usually stay home with me so I wouldn't be alone if something happened. I went into the house and she followed, "so is the band cute?" she asked as I laughed. "I don't know it just said their name" I explained as she moaned. "I'll still go in case they are" she said shutting the door and walking into the living room. I sat down on the couch and Lexus and I both fell asleep to Jersey Shore. When I woke up in the morning it was 12 and I was late for work. I jumped up and ran to my room and brushed my hair and threw on black jeans and a black shirt. I threw my converse on and walked down stairs putting my jacket on, "Lex" I yelled as I grabbed my phone and tied my shoe. "Lex, I have to go I'm going to me late for work" I yelled shaking my friend. She didn't budge. I moaned and ran out the door and walked down the street to the dinner. I opened the door and saw a packed house. "Sorry, I know I'm late" I yelled throwing my jacket off and phone under the counter. I grabbed an apron and tied it and went to the first table and got their order. I did all my tables and waited behind the counter. I waited till I saw a group of guy's from school come sit at one of my tables. "No" I moaned as my brother stood next to me. "What?" he asked laughing. "Please so take that table, I know them from school. "For the tip" he said. "Noway" I said back. "No deal sis" he said. "Bret" I yelled at he walked away. I moaned and grabbed my notebook and walked over to them. "Hi, can I get you drinks?" I said looking around the table. "Yeah, we'll all just have a Coke" the one kid said "Juliet is it?" he added. I nodded my head, "Ronnie, if you wanted to know." I smirked and walked back and got the drinks. I walked back to the table and sat the drinks down and took their order's. I was waiting for the order when Lexus came running in. "You left me" she yelled as she walked up to the counter and sat down. I laughed, "sorry." I turned and got her a strawberry milkshake that she always got to make up for it. "Look at my table" I said pointing to the group of guy's from school. "The one's cute" she said pointing to the small boy with shoulder length shaggy black hair and snake bites. "The tall one with the long shaggy black hair and nose pierced and more tattoo's is apparently Ronnie" I explained as she laughed. "Order up" my dad yelled. I turned and grabbed the plated of food and took it over and sat it on their table. " I walked back to the counter and rang them up and gave them the bill. A few minutes went by and I walked back over to the table to clean up. I walked back to Lexus, "No good bye, and no tip...wow" I said as she laughed. "So tonight is that show right?" she asked. "Yeah, you still coming?" "Yeah, if you get my an order of fries" she smiled. I turned and gave her a plate of fries and laughed. I was let off of work a little early because I told my mom I wanted to see the band playing tonight and she said that I could go get ready. I left and went to Lexus's house and got ready there. We did out hair and make up and got dressed nice and walked back to the dinner. I saw people bringing in some stuff but I didn't notice any of them. I saw my parents still working and my dad getting the $20 he gives all bands out for them. Lexus and I walked up to the front by the stage and took a seat. "Wonder who's in this band?" she asked as I shrugged my should. A few minutes later and the lights dimed and the drummer came out, I couldn't tell who they were until I sat the boy with snake bites Lexus thought was cute and then I saw Ronnie. Lexus and I looked at each other and laughed. "Situations are irrelevant now. She loves the way that I tease,I love the way that she breathes I touched her ooh, she touched my ahhh, it was the craziest thing. I love the girls who hate to love because they're just like me. A certain girl she took my hand and ran it up her thigh. She licked her lips and pulled my hair, I fall in love for a night She can't behave and I'm just a slave, don’t worry I'll be gone when the morning comes..." Ronnie sang and their band wasn't that bad. I saw my parents face as the song went on, and they didn't quite agree with the choice of words. I finished the show and then had plans on leaving. As Lexus and I walked out of the dinner they were standing around outside smoking. "You guy's were really good" Lexus yelled. "Why don't you come over and talk to us then?" the one yelled. I moaned as she pulled me to their van. "I'm Lexus." "I'm Ronnie, this is Max, Robert, Monte, and Omar." "Hi Max" she said as I laughed. "We already met, guy's this is Juliet " Ronnie added. "You guy's weren't half bad" I said as he smirked, "thanks." "You work hear?" Omar asked. I shook my head. "Maybe we should hang out sometime" Ronnie said. I blushed and smiled, "sure" I took his phone from his hand and put my number in and a heart after my name and Lexus and I started walking home.