Status: Don't put any hate against Ronnie on hear for I don't care about your opinion unless you love him.

You Can Escape Your Fate by Falling in Reverse

Chapter 2 Finger on the trigger to my dear Juliet

The next morning I woke up to five text messages from Ronnie. I woke Lexus up and we read through them. "Good morning beautiful" read the first one, "This is Ronnie if you didn't know" the second, the third "Will you meet me at the bowling ally tonight?" the fourth "You didn't like me did you?" the last one "If you love me, meet me at the bowling ally tonight at six." I smirked reading all of them. I texted him back, "Thanks for the good morning text, and I'll meet you at 6, bring Max with you." He didn't text back but I knew he would still meet me. I put on black shorts and a white shirt and a black Edward Scissor hands jacket and my converse and my straight black hair, and dark make up. "Your coming" I said to Lexus as I put my gauges in. "Wha- why?" she asked. "You are" I yelled giving her black jeans, a black shirt, and black jacket, and black boots. She curled her hair and we were out the door. We walked to bowling and saw Ronnie and Max outside, "that's why your coming" I said laughing. I walked up behind Ronnie and stood on my tip toes putting my hands over his eyes. "uh...Juliet ?" he said turning around. He hugged me and we walked in. "I think I'm going to kick your butts" Max said as we bought our shoes. "Yeah, yeah keep talking" Lexus said. I looked at Ronnie and we both smiled. We walked to lane 6 and we stared bowling. "This is our lane" Ronnie said putting his arm around me. "Forever, and always?" I asked. "Forever and always" he said kissing my forehead. We finished bowling and when we left Ronnie drove me and Lexus home. He got out of the car and kissed me and when we walked into my house and parents were furious that I went out with someone like him. I didn't think anything of it and went up to my room and went to sleep. It was out summer vacation why wouldn't I want to have fun and I was old enough to know better than to do anything bad. In the morning I woke up, and Lexus wasn't there. I assumed that she left, and went home. I got up and I walked down stairs and Bret was sitting in the kitchen. I was in batman shorts and a black tank top. "How was your date?" my brother said mocking me. I smiled, "it was fun." "So do you like him?" he asked. i smiled and blushed, I heard the front door open as I answered my brother with a "yes." He smiled and laughed too. "Des, I need you" I heard a voice that sounded like Lexus. I still up and she came walking in. "What's up?" I asked. "I'm so sorry, I don't know what happened, I'm really sorry" she kept saying which confused me. "Wait sorry for what?" I asked. "I'm sorry Des but I slept with Ronnie" she said as she cried. "What?" I yelled. "I'm sorry, I know he's your's but Max called me last night so I left and went to their house and somehow ended up with Ronnie on accident" she explained. "Go home" I yelled as I watched her walk out the door. I turned around and looked at Bret who was in shock I ran up to my room crying and slammed my door and fell on my bed. A few minutes later my door opened and it was Bret. He sat next to me and put his hand on my back, "This dude is a dick, I wouldn't talk to him again" he said. I moaned loud and turned over hugging my pillow. "But I still want him" I said. "I know maybe go talk to him and see what happened, and Lexus I'd either give her a break or not talk to her" he said as I was still crying, "she's my best friend" I said. He pulled me over to him and hugged me and I cried and he wiped the tears off my face. I stopped crying and got up and got dressed and grabbed my bag. I got fixed up nicely and walked to the dinner where I knew I'd find them. I walked in and saw Ronnie talking to Omar and Robert. I stormed over and pushed him away. His eyes were wide, "What happened last night?" I yelled. "I slept after we went bowling" he said. "And..." "And Lexus came over" he said. "Ronnie, I know what happened she told me already" I said. "She told you what?" "She told me Max called her and she went over and thought you were Max and slept with you" I yelled. "I'm sorry, we didn't like do anything" he said trying to hug me. I pushed his arms away, "No I'm done" I yelled walking away. I walked to go out the door when Lexus walked in. I looked at her and left the dinner. I went home and did nothing. I sat in my room all day alone because I didn't have any friends. I kept getting texts, from everyone and I didn't want to talk to people. The next week was hard because I didn't know what I wanted to do.